• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs. ESTEM

Started by Bbal789, January 12, 2018, 11:04:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbal789

Bauxite beats ESTEM 50-49.
Both teams are poised for a state title run this year and have a lot of star power.

Bauxite is a great three point shooting team and are led by Graham Chenault. Graham Chenault is very good driver and can pull up off the dribble. Jacob Stroud is probably the best three point shooter and Colton Robinson is the best defender. Max Chenault is also providing more for the team this year in the absence of one of their starters last year who left. The big men seem to be contributing a lot more too from what Ive heard. They need to stay more consistent though and their coach needs to use more of the talent he has sitting on the bench most noticeably #1.

ESTEM has a very balanced team and are led by 6'6 center Laityn Sheppard. Sheppard is extremely physical and has very nice post moves. Jacob Profit a 6'4 guard is probably the best scorer and can score on all three levels. Jaren Richards is a 5'9 guard who is very quick and bouncy. He can easily dunk in the half-court setting. Jeremiah Encalade and Jacob Saunders have also had their games as ESTEM's leading scorers. Both can shoot some and drive really well. Peyton Sewell is a knock down three point shooter from what I remember but I have not heard much about him this season

Anybody else know more about these teams?

Bbal789

Graham Chenault scores 24 points

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on January 14, 2018, 07:43:58 am
You rite bout talent on bench but wrong bout someone. I love the kid but He just aint ready and scared to death.
If you have watch you would know who. I think he should come in off bench and run afew sets and shoot 3s. And if he aint hitting take him out. When he gets hot he can shoot just as good as stroud

When tournament time comes I think I might get the chance to see them play again. I think I have a feeling I know who you are talking about. And yes he has really nice form and his shooting can definitely be effective

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas