• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The three headed Monster for Ida!!!!

Started by OLionSwag74, December 12, 2017, 09:10:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OLionSwag74

In the backfield they have the Heisman, and the 2a defensive player of the year, followed by a quarterback who has over 1,200 all purpose yards. And a line that blows everyone off the ball.... Just how dangerous is the Mount Ida Lions???

southarkdaddy

Back to back 2A Champions.  This group will be remembered by Mt Ida faithful forever.  Congrats!

I have heard Mt Ida has a few rough years ahead of them too.  Is that true? 

OLionSwag74

Very true, when this year's juniors leave Ida will be in trouble

shah_guido_g

December 12, 2017, 02:20:16 pm #3 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:24:28 pm by shah_guido_g
This championship  isn't  won yet.

BlueNGold52

gmac

M.I. D

SWAT11

I don't really think he's saying that. I think what he's saying is this bunch of Mt. Ida srs have had great playing years. So far two losses in sr high. Regardless of the outcome Friday, they will be remembered as a great team.

Someone also told me that the Jr class at Mt. Ida has only lost two games in their life. So yes, y'all should remember them as well. This kinda thing is rare in small schools.

M.I. D

I agree. They have a very good backfield but also a very good offensive line. All humble young men who play their tails off.

Ghostof64

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on December 12, 2017, 09:10:10 am
In the backfield they have the Heisman, and the 2a defensive player of the year, followed by a quarterback who has over 1,200 all purpose yards. And a line that blows everyone off the ball.... Just how dangerous is the Mount Ida Lions???
Dont forget the D player of the year is about the 4th leading tackler on Ida's Defense too. That may say something about the rest of them.

OLionSwag74

Never did i Say the championship has been won. What i said was the offense for Mt. Ida has finally got the recognition they deserve. But... Those boys do not care about individual awards, what they really want is what they will be fighting for Friday at 7

couch-coach06

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on December 13, 2017, 07:59:32 am
Never did i Say the championship has been won. What i said was the offense for Mt. Ida has final got the recognition they deserve. But... Those boys do not care about individual awards, what they really want is what they will be fighting for Friday at 7

Another cat did. .. he isn't from Ida doesn't matter anyway

gmac

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 13, 2017, 08:00:38 am
Another cat did. .. he isn't from Ida doesn't matter anyway
keep cool and we will know when the clock runs out. people not from Ida will say anything!

southarkdaddy

I've got no dog in the fight and I'll say it.  Championship has been won.  Ida will dominate Foreman again. 

couch-coach06

::)
Quote from: southarkdaddy on December 13, 2017, 08:53:06 am
I've got no dog in the fight and I'll say it.  Championship has been won.  Ida will dominate Foreman again.

::)

Lionsquatch

Not sure you have seen Foreman play then.  Both teams know if they don't play a clean game they will not win. That's how even it is

bigboy77

Foremans d line controlled that 3 headed monster

GatorBall

Be careful when your running your mouth that you know what the heck your talking about first!!

You can't measure the heart of a champion and when you call them out they step up and they did tonight!!

AWESOME game Gators!!

Champ74

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas