• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett vs Dollarway

Started by Sports Guru, October 20, 2017, 09:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins

Crossett
15 (88.2%)
Dollarway
1 (5.9%)
Crossett in Overtime
1 (5.9%)
Dollarway in Overtime
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: October 27, 2017, 01:31:40 pm

Sports Guru

October 20, 2017, 09:35:02 pm Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:29:11 pm by CrossettEagles14
Battle of the bottom of the Conference again.

Dollarway will play us tough, as always.

Eaglemaniac

bulldoghistorian

Eaglemaniac

Sports Guru

This will most likely be an ugly game just as the DeWitt game. Crossett 12 Dollarway 9

bulldoghistorian

True, but I seriously will be surprised if you lose to Dollarway though.
Looking forward to our game in 2 weeks for the 5th seed!

bulldoghistorian

If Star City beats Dewitt and if Crossett loses to Dollarway, Crossett will be eliminated from playoff contention.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on October 21, 2017, 01:11:55 pm
If Star City beats Dewitt and if Crossett loses to Dollarway, Crossett will be eliminated from playoff contention.

Even if we miraculously won out I don't thknk a 3-7 should make the playoffs. It's time Arkansas made some changes and used a power rating like Louisiana to determine who makes playoffs after the 1&2 seeds.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 21, 2017, 02:30:24 pm
Even if we miraculously won out I don't thknk a 3-7 should make the playoffs. It's time Arkansas made some changes and used a power rating like Louisiana to determine who makes playoffs after the 1&2 seeds.
We dont deserve to go after the way we been playing.

Sports Guru

I dont see us beatin Star City we will get mercy ruled 48-7

Sports Guru

The personal fouls last night were ridiculous on both teams. I though their was gonna be a brawl in the 1st quarter glad the refs got that situation handled fighting should not happen in football its just ridiculous, play and have fun!

green-eagle

this should be a good game, I know D'way is down since most of their talent drove up the road to WH......hopefully our receivers will get it together..... yes we can catch the ball in pratices but come-on..., catch the ball!

Jimbo Morphis

Fifth choice should be pillow fight.

BigLion10

Be more entertaining if they let the cheerleaders play a powder puff game instead oldman

EagleForLife12

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on October 21, 2017, 02:31:26 pm
We dont deserve to go after the way we been playing.
I'm with EM..I don't believe we deserve to go even if we win these next 2 games 50-0.. Arkansas really does need to redo it's playoff structure..Going seeds 1-5 no matter the body of work or record is just the easy way out for AAA. They don't have to have a committee or anything to sit down and judge who is better which would be "too much work." But that is really what we need in 4A. Cause in all honesty winning 3 games shouldn't get you in.

Sports Guru

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on October 23, 2017, 12:03:23 pm
I'm with EM..I don't believe we deserve to go even if we win these next 2 games 50-0.. Arkansas really does need to redo it's playoff structure..Going seeds 1-5 no matter the body of work or record is just the easy way out for AAA. They don't have to have a committee or anything to sit down and judge who is better which would be "too much work." But that is really what we need in 4A. Cause in all honesty winning 3 games shouldn't get you in.
I do think we beat Dollarway but in a score some of the sorts 12-9 or 19-16, if we can score 19 again we havent scored that since the Magnolia game. No game is a given for the Eagles no matter if the Cardinals are 0-7, this will be a tight game. Go Eagles

green-eagle

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on October 21, 2017, 01:11:55 pm

you are right. but if Crossett get past D'way, then Crossett must beat SC to get in......why can't Hooten understand this...This game is just another game among many that determine seeding and playoff hopes.

bulldoghistorian

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: green-eagle on October 24, 2017, 10:13:12 am
you are right. but if Crossett get past D'way, then Crossett must beat SC to get in......why can't Hooten understand this...This game is just another game among many that determine seeding and playoff hopes.

Because Hootens knows Crossett is not gonna beat Star City. Just like the rest of us know.

goldoline

I understand a clerical error on the contract sent from Dollarway is why the game will be played at Crossett for the 2nd time in 2 years.  Dollarway is at rock bottom and was shut out last week by Star City.  Could be ugly

goldoline

I understand a clerical error on the contract sent from Dollarway is why the game will be played at Crossett for the 2nd time in 2 years.  Dollarway is at rock bottom and was shut out last week by Star City.  Could be ugly

Eddie Goodson

There was no clerical error. Dollarway sent the contract to Crossett. When Coach Nason saw they had themselves coming here two years in a row, he waited to sign the contract until he was face to face with Dollarway coach. coach Nason asked was he SURE this is what he wanted. He was told yes that the field would not be ready. Coach Nason told him them that plans would be made and not changed. If they thought the field would be ready they needed to do the contract normally and just move the game to Crossett. He was told no. Dollarway submitted their schedule to Max Preps as the game being in Crossett. The game was submitted to the AAA as being in Crossett. The ball was dropped internally at Dollarway.

goldoline

Dollarway staff was led to believe the game was set to play at home.  If the 2 coaches met on this as you say, face to face, then Coach Hardman  has not been honest with the Dollarway Faculty. 

Eddie Goodson

No clue about what took place on that end. Just know what happened on this end with a signed contract to show for it.

Sports Guru

Gameday lets roll over the Cardinals for our 2nd win. Go Eagles

Sports Guru

October 27, 2017, 08:05:38 pm #25 Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:11:38 pm by CrossettEagles14
Crossett 13 Dollarway 6

Half

Sports Guru

green-eagle

Crossett played quite well and shown everyone on what their intend was at the beginning of the season.... but it took some nine weeks to get it together...defense played well but we must not forget, Dway still have some good players with speed.

Now, it did feel good to see that many of the sophomores and junior got a chance to play....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas