• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sainsbury Gettin D1 Offers

Started by springdalesmitty, October 19, 2017, 12:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

springdalesmitty

I was at the Pea Ridge vs Prairie Grove Game last week, the Pea Ridge QB looks D1 to me. Does anyone know what Offers he has on the table???

AirWarren

Quote from: springdalesmitty on October 19, 2017, 12:22:06 pm
I was at the Pea Ridge vs Prairie Grove Game last week, the Pea Ridge QB looks D1 to me. Does anyone know what Offers he has on the table???

You probably need to get out more....

Ole Legend

He looked terrible in that game lol over threw his receivers multiple times. His a good quarterback, probably not D1.

prHOG13

No offers yet at any level to my knowledge. Visiting Henderson State on 10/21 and Ark Tech on 10/28. He's a very good baseball prospect and in my opinion that's the route I could see him going.

springdalesmitty

Quote from: Ole Legend on October 19, 2017, 01:06:00 pm
He looked terrible in that game lol over threw his receivers multiple times. His a good quarterback, probably not D1.
Looked like his receivers dropped some balls. That Winn Kid is D1 and I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure you will have something negative to say about Winn and Holtgrewe too...

STUNNA

Quote from: springdalesmitty on October 19, 2017, 01:23:25 pm
Looked like his receivers dropped some balls. That Winn Kid is D1 and I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure you will have something negative to say about Winn and Holtgrewe too...

Your opinion of good might be different than others opinions.. lol

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

You're welcome to come watch Conner Nolan play anytime.  That might give you a sense of what a D-1 recruited QB looks like.  :)

springdalesmitty

Quote from: STUNNA on October 19, 2017, 01:24:34 pm
Your opinion of good might be different than others opinions.. lol
Are you saying Winn isn't great?

springdalesmitty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 01:27:31 pm
You're welcome to come watch Conner Nolan play anytime.  That might give you a sense of what a D-1 recruited QB looks like.  :)
I am sure he's really good.

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2017, 01:32:23 pm
Winn is good. But not sure they are D1.

Exactly. I've seen as good or better than him not get a D1 offer.

AirWarren

BP74

Arkansas only produces a handful of legit D1 kids  every year. Chances are no, but alot of really good players on D2 level.

springdalesmitty

Winn is D1! Kid is a freak of an athlete and you can always tell a difference between D1 and lower.

OLDSCHOOL82

Winn is a good kid and a good back.  Ouachita, Henderson type running back at the moment.

STUNNA

I can only think of a couple kids that have high end D1 offers in 4a. None of them play for pea ridge.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: springdalesmitty on October 19, 2017, 02:23:22 pm
Winn is D1! Kid is a freak of an athlete and you can always tell a difference between D1 and lower.

Quote from: springdalesmitty on October 19, 2017, 02:23:22 pm

Can't tell if Springdalesmitty is Sainsbury or Winn......hmmmmm

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: STUNNA on October 19, 2017, 02:30:51 pm
I can only think of a couple kids that have high end D1 offers in 4a. None of them play for pea ridge.

Exactly. 

beach bum

He will get DI offers when DI schools decide to offer him... Until then don't set a kid up like this to be criticized like this cause I don't really find it fair of you to start a thread like this. Just let him be a kid and enjoy being a really good high school player right now. Let college coaches make the decision whether he is DI or not.

Ole Legend

He over threw Holtgrewe by 10 yards twice. Holtgrewe is one of the better receivers that I have seen this year. Winn is a D1 running back. Not sure he is a high end D1, but definitely one of the best backs in the state.

beach bum

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 02:32:09 pm

His post count is not very high so I am wondering if it was the one of Pea Ridge QB's family members or friends to start a thread like this....

springdalesmitty

Quote from: beach bum on October 19, 2017, 02:35:05 pm
His post count is not very high so I am wondering if it was the one of Pea Ridge QB's family members or friends to start a thread like this....
Yes, My name is Winn Sainsbury dipshcit

beach bum

October 19, 2017, 03:23:36 pm #23 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:25:45 pm by beach bum
Quote from: springdalesmitty on October 19, 2017, 03:22:11 pm
Yes, My name is Winn Sainsbury dipshcit

You need anger management.... Calling people names you have never met. Maybe even conflict resolution 101 may do the trick for you even. I wish you well on your path to a better way.

bigchief72455

beach bum

SUGARTOWN

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2017, 03:27:32 pm
It's obviously not Mel Kiper.

Man, this made me laugh pretty good. Him and Todd McShay could be looming large on the boards....

pridgehog

I am not sure any of the Pea Ridge Kids are D1 but the Winn Kid might be a sleeper. Not sure anyone thought Drew Morgan was D1 a few years back.

pridgehog

I think you are just trying to get some people fired up.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: pridgehog on October 19, 2017, 03:31:16 pm
Not sure anyone thought Drew Morgan was D1 a few years back.

Really? Arkansas and Auburn obviously did. He also won the Landers Award and was a top 10 player in the state as a senior.

prHOG13

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 02:27:38 pm
Winn is a good kid and a good back.  Ouachita, Henderson type running back at the moment.
He's got 1 D1 offer and 8 D2 offers at the moment. Pretty solid evaluation skills you've got there. He's also got a walk on invite to Arkansas

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: prHOG13 on October 19, 2017, 03:38:42 pm
He's got 1 D1 offer and 8 D2 offers at the moment. Pretty solid evaluation skills you've got there. He's also got a walk on invite to Arkansas

Any offers from FBS schools? I see one from Howard (FCS). No doubt he's a very good player, but man, y'all need to not get so upset when not everybody thinks the same as you. Have you seen players from other parts of the state play?

pridgehog

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2017, 03:44:06 pm
Any offers from FBS schools? I see one from Howard (FCS). No doubt he's a very good player, but man, y'all need to not get so upset when not everybody thinks the same as you. Have you seen players from other parts of the state play?
I have seen a lot of talented players and Winn is right up there with the best. Good does not describe this young man, Great does however.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2017, 03:38:29 pm
Really? Arkansas and Auburn obviously did. He also won the Landers Award and was a top 10 player in the state as a senior.

Is Arkansas even still considered D1?

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: prHOG13 on October 19, 2017, 03:38:42 pm

Why so angry?  Care to release the D1 offer?

STUNNA

A lot of great players don't go D1... like I've said their are maybe 5 legit high D1 players in 4A maybe.. I know 3 have nice D1 offers. Not a knock on the kid either... but you aren't D1 until you have the D1 offers. And hopefully he gets them!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2017, 03:57:33 pm
Why so angry?  Care to release the D1 offer?

I think they're calling Howard Univ. D1, which technically FCS schools are now. But I still consider them 1-AA... maybe I'm just old.  :)

OLDSCHOOL82

True sugar town.  Maybe I should have clarified better before I upset him so bad!

$aintMaximu$

I think the Arkansas walk on offer hurt the most... Really iced the thread...

prHOG13

October 19, 2017, 04:25:20 pm #40 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:31:41 pm by prHOG13
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2017, 03:44:06 pm
I'm not upset at all, I can't speak for others itt though. Just stating facts. No offers from any P5 schools at the moment, but a lot of contact. UConn and Memphis are two that have been in steady contact. UCA will make him wait before they pull the trigger, but Caldwell really liked him.

And yes, I see a lot of in state players in both football and bball. I follow recruiting very closely 

Rugman15

If you want to see a D1 type PITCHER come to a Pea Ridge Baseball game.  My man can really throw the ball.

I don't think Jakota is interested in playing football on the college level, but he is definitely going to be playing baseball somewhere.

nastynice

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 19, 2017, 04:21:47 pm
I think the Arkansas walk on offer hurt the most... Really iced the thread...

Lol. Had me going up to that point.

STUNNA

Burks, Hill, and bishop I believe have the only p5 offers in 4A

Oldbadger

I haven't seen any of these kids play.  But, aside from any on field production, a D1 school will look at weight, height, speed, and potential and of course 40 time.  Talking baseball, they want to know the 60 time, and if a pitcher, his pitching speed.  Of course they will look at his skills such as batting average, ERA, and fielding skills.  But if he doesn't touch 90 in pitching most likely he won't go D1 in baseball. I would like someone to give stats such as these on these kids so that we, who haven't seen them play, can make our own judgement. 

prHOG13

Quote from: STUNNA on October 19, 2017, 04:48:45 pm
Burks, Hill, and bishop I believe have the only p5 offers in 4A
Sounds right

Page probably would if he can get his academics caught up.

Rugman15

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 19, 2017, 05:20:04 pm
I haven't seen any of these kids play.  But, aside from any on field production, a D1 school will look at weight, height, speed, and potential and of course 40 time.  Talking baseball, they want to know the 60 time, and if a pitcher, his pitching speed.  Of course they will look at his skills such as batting average, ERA, and fielding skills.  But if he doesn't touch 90 in pitching most likely he won't go D1 in baseball. I would like someone to give stats such as these on these kids so that we, who haven't seen them play, can make our own judgement.

He throws 89 to 90 fastball.  Excellent hitter...lots of power.  I believe his 60 is around 7.10.  Believe he had the fewest errors on the team last year at 3rd base.

Oldbadger

That should get him some D1 looks. 

STUNNA

Quote from: prHOG13 on October 19, 2017, 05:25:12 pm
Sounds right

Page probably would if he can get his academics caught up.

Warren has 1-2 more that I think could possibly get D1 offers.

dukes424

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 19, 2017, 02:32:09 pm
I can assure you it's neither of them. It's just a idiot starting crap - would be nice to know who it is.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas