• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1 week 8

Started by prHOG13, October 16, 2017, 11:18:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

October 16, 2017, 11:18:39 am Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:25:09 pm by prHOG13
Pea Ridge @ Berryville
Gentry @ Prairie Grove
Gravette @ Huntsville
Lincoln @ Shiloh

Don't think any of these games will be within 3 scores. Lincoln continues to improve, but dont think they have the horses to run with Shiloh. I will be interested to see how close that one ends up being though. Gravette should handle Huntsville pretty easily, and PG and PR games are mercy rule candidates.

Next week Gravette hosts Shiloh, a game that could be interesting... and Gentry @ Lincoln is another one with playoff seeding implications.   

nuttinbuthogs

Pea Ridge @ Berryville  PR by 45
Gentry @ Prairie Grove  PG by 32
Gravette @ Huntsville  Gravette by 18
Lincoln @ Shiloh          Shiloh by 30

I haven't been able to make up my mind on this week.  Lincoln has been improving but I'm not sure about the teams they have beaten.  I'm afraid they cannnot stay with Shiloh.  So I'm hoping for a good showing and get ready for Gentry, one we have to win.

RZback

Pea Ridge @ Berryville  PR by 38
Gentry @ Prairie Grove  PG by 33
Gravette @ Huntsville  Gravette by 21
Lincoln @ Shiloh          Shiloh by 28

nuttinbuthogs

PR by 35 over BV
PG by 25 over Gentry
Gravette by 34 over HV
Shiloh by 49 over Lincoln

nuttinbuthogs

Really tough loss for the Wolves.  Best to move on and concentrate on Huntsville this coming week.  Have to win this week to guarantee we get to playoffs.

RZback

Going to be about Lincoln and Huntsville for the 5 slot.  Wasn't that the case last year too!

whippersnapper

Its not Huntsville vs Lincoln...Lincoln beat them already 35-28. Huntsville has yet to win a conf game. The winner between Gentry @ Lincoln will be the 5 seed.

RZback

Oh yeah, my bad.  Lincoln and Gentry, should be a good one.  Both could score some points. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas