• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian... the best team in 2A?

Started by ExemplaryChimp, October 14, 2017, 07:49:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ExemplaryChimp

I firmly believe that the Eagles are the best team in 2A. These guys beat Junction City a couple years ago, they can beat anyone. The spread offense they run is lethal & borderline unstoppable. Only thing holding them back is their D, but they have a big D that can stop the run & protect the pass fairly well. They just have to execute more with the D

Dr. Defense

ExemplaryChimp

Dr. D. Word on the street is that you're less of a Dr than Dr Pepper

Hgalum50

Yeah and Bilema wins the National Championship next year!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on October 14, 2017, 07:52:22 pm
Dr. D. Word on the street is that you're less of a Dr than Dr Pepper

Who told you that

ExemplaryChimp

lionsdad

Yes, Troll, I believe CC could beat the hogs! 😧

Hawgpilot

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on October 14, 2017, 07:49:42 pm
I firmly believe that the Eagles are the best team in 2A. These guys beat Junction City a couple years ago, they can beat anyone. The spread offense they run is lethal & borderline unstoppable. Only thing holding them back is their D, but they have a big D that can stop the run & protect the pass fairly well. They just have to execute more with the D

Umm, they don't run that this year ???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Some people are just stupid, and then there is this exchump guy

Dragon_Slayer97

Defense has always held this team back from reaching its potential. Will beat a lot of teams based on sheer talent. Going to get out-coached by good teams. (I.e. Hector) Funny to think if they handle Cove (big if) they can be the 1 seed out of this conference.

MagicMike

old.dole

big E

bigworm

CC is a good team but MI, Rison, CHG would all beat them handily in my opinion.

Dr. Defense

bigworm

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 14, 2017, 10:49:23 pm
How is mom doing haven't talked to her in a while

Dont waste your time, Doc. Its past his bed time. Got his bottle and sound asleep by now.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 14, 2017, 10:49:23 pm
How is mom doing haven't talked to her in a while

I don't know about your mom d.d., but odds are pretty good the the exchumps mom is still young enough that she might be attractive, maybe we should seek her out. Lol

Dr. Defense

CCEAGLES22

I would say CC is maybe in the top 10 but we've had our struggles at times this year.  Defense has been ok most games this year actually.  Offense not near as good as in the past but good some games.  Passing game ineptness has been alarming in several games and I thought that would be the strength of the team.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2017, 11:29:23 pm
I don't know about your mom d.d., but odds are pretty good the the exchumps mom is still young enough that she might be attractive, maybe we should seek her out. Lol

Oh my

MR GRINCH

Conway Christian is the best team in the state. Hector got really lucky  to win or CC would be in the top 3. Refs were terrible along with a sub par performance by CC. It will be proven true come playoff time that CC is at the top of 2A.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MR GRINCH on October 15, 2017, 07:33:05 pm
Conway Christian is the best team in the state. Hector got really lucky  to win or CC would be in the top 3. Refs were terrible along with a sub par performance by CC. It will be proven true come playoff time that CC is at the top of 2A.
😂🤣😂🤣

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MR GRINCH on October 15, 2017, 07:33:05 pm

Yeah....except those refs were terrible both ways

beach bum

Lol...

Cove Man

Quote from: CCEAGLES22 on October 15, 2017, 04:36:42 pm
I would say CC is maybe in the top 10 but we've had our struggles at times this year.  Defense has been ok most games this year actually.  Offense not near as good as in the past but good some games.  Passing game ineptness has been alarming in several games and I thought that would be the strength of the team.

I admire your realism.

ExemplaryChimp

Pick... I would ask what your wife would think about you saying those things about my mother, but I figured you don't actually have one because you seem to spend all your time behind your computer talking about high school football old man!

cheesecake

purplehajj

Chimp is especially upset pick! If you are crazy enough to put a post up like this be expected to receive a hard time!

ExemplaryChimp

Quote from: purplehajj on October 16, 2017, 01:33:38 pm
Chimp is especially upset pick! If you are crazy enough to put a post up like this be expected to receive a hard time!
I'm sure I'm not  as upset as you were when CC knocked your boys out of the playoffs in 2015!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on October 16, 2017, 11:53:38 am
Pick... I would ask what your wife would think about you saying those things about my mother, but I figured you don't actually have one because you seem to spend all your time behind your computer talking about high school football old man!

Aww man, you got me good. I just don't have a comeback for that. Well I actually do, but I will refrain from stating the obvious.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on October 16, 2017, 01:33:38 pm

Haw, you know I'm not bothered by anything on here. Just hoping I can make the game Friday night.

BigLion10

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 16, 2017, 03:12:54 pm
Aww man, you got me good. I just don't have a comeback for that. Well I actually do, but I will refrain from stating the obvious.
Got to be nice to the challenged Pick lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

eagle1

No. This team is good, would be even better had school not gotten rid of Carter, but not the best team in 2A.

Big Cat Daddy

Conway Christian.......THE BEST THAT NEVER WAS😜

CCEAGLES22

Quote from: eagle1 on October 17, 2017, 05:13:25 pm
No. This team is good, would be even better had school not gotten rid of Carter, but not the best team in 2A.
Agree!  And why did they get rid of him?  Nobody can answer that

wiseguy

Quote from: CCEAGLES22 on October 18, 2017, 02:53:43 pm
Agree!  And why did they get rid of him?  Nobody can answer that
Sometimes things are better off left unsaid ;)

SR30

panther_forever

fearlessfreddy

Quote from: cheesecake on October 16, 2017, 12:55:32 pm
not a chance 8 2a would dominate them
CC would spank 8 2a like a whining child who wants a donut. The 8 2a is nothing but some overfed porkers.

Hgalum50

Quote from: fearlessfreddy on October 18, 2017, 07:53:22 pm
CC would spank 8 2a like a whining child who wants a donut. The 8 2a is nothing but some overfed porkers.
Man, that was the best joke I heard in a while! Rison and HG would spank CC and Hampton would even beat CC! Heck  Parkers Chapel beat that team thats leading your conference!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: fearlessfreddy on October 18, 2017, 07:53:22 pm

Take some bait off that hook

panther_forever

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 18, 2017, 08:04:11 pm
Man, that was the best joke I heard in a while! Rison and HG would spank CC and Hampton would even beat CC! Heck  Parkers Chapel beat that team thats leading your conference!
Yeah and if we play again in the play offs that score will change by a lot if we had the secondary that we habe now then it would of been maybe 7 to 41

Cove Man

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 18, 2017, 08:04:11 pm

I agree with Panther that it would be a different ballgame. We had PC on the ropes and let it fall apart. I do not believe MC would let the same thing happen again. I think, given another chance, MC would take control early and own the second half. Carmikle has this group in a certain groove where I honestly think they could give ANY 2A team a run for their money. I would love to see MC get a chance to play an old-school powerhouse like Rison or Mount Ida at a really big stadium in December. Of course, since we will be the #1 seed, we will first have to make it through Earle in the quarterfinals.

hort3377

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on October 14, 2017, 07:49:42 pm

Carljung

I watched Conway and Hector and thought Conway played well, but they aren't even a top 5 team in 2A imo.

Hgalum50

Quote from: Cove Man on October 19, 2017, 11:51:08 am
I agree with Panther that it would be a different ballgame. We had PC on the ropes and let it fall apart. I do not believe MC would let the same thing happen again. I think, given another chance, MC would take control early and own the second half. Carmikle has this group in a certain groove where I honestly think they could give ANY 2A team a run for their money. I would love to see MC get a chance to play an old-school powerhouse like Rison or Mount Ida at a really big stadium in December. Of course, since we will be the #1 seed, we will first have to make it through Earle in the quarterfinals.
I agree with you, jus gotta give him a hard time. No i believe that game probably would be totally different now! MC found its groove and will hit the playoffs running!

MagicMike

Quote from: Cove Man on October 19, 2017, 11:51:08 am

Parkers Chapel won @ MC without their starting running back and their starting middle backer (different kids). MC had the worst secondary of any team pc has played. CC will probably throw all over them and if they played PC again PC's qb might hit the half century mark.

Hogjr

We lost at home ag Pc without our starting running back as well. It was close. Very close and if played again MC would seriously stomp PC. One game showed us where the D needed to be changed. It's happened. So continuing to talk about the secondary really is a mute point or we wouldn't be 4-0 for conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas