• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 3A conference standings

Started by xadboy, October 14, 2017, 04:16:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

Post your conference and non conference records here. So we can figure out what Lamar, Paris and Cedarville needs to do to make the playoffs.

Proud Buckaroo

Lamar must be cedarville and two rivers to make the 5th seed.

And if they beat Paris. They get 4th seed.

On side

Perryville 6-1 overall
4-0 conference
2-1 non conference
Should end up 3rd seed and play 3rd seed from conference 1. 

Proud Buckaroo

Who thinks Atkins sneaks up on Charleston?

Red Devil Dad

As an Atkins fan,I don't think that they will sneak up on the Tigers.  I do think they have a good shot at a win.  They will have to play with very few mistakes, that has been the Devils achilles this year.  Charleston is to well coached to overlook anyone. 

CapnObvious

Proud Buckaroo

Will everyone be back for Charleston?

CapnObvious

Everyone but Ketter , he will be out for a couple more weeks .

Truthfully

October 14, 2017, 12:25:28 pm #8 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:20:18 pm by Truthfully
I live an hour south of Perryville. Went to Paris game. The WORST refs I have ever seen. The head ref WHITE CAP did not show, so 4 refs, 2 seemed like they were in first year and didn't do anything. A few BAD calls including one at end of game when Paris Definitely recovered an onsides kick after a Paris score. Our guy got the ball and was ON HIS KNEES, so our possession, BUT one of the "referees" allowed a Perryville guy to steal the ball from our down player who had possession. They destroyed our last chance of tying the score and who knows what would have happened in OT... Anyway, other mis "ref" calls that were critical happened in the first half too.
I am out of words now on what to say. You would have to have been there! HORRIBLE calls. That's what the experienced White Cap ref is there for, for continuity and rules knowledge and stability, etc...   
  :-\  ???

gold45

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 14, 2017, 12:07:09 pm
Who thinks Atkins sneaks up on Charleston?

Kind of like Cedarville almost snuck up on Atkins?  I'm confident in the Tigers pulling out this win.  They are a scrappy bunch and know how to win.  And are very well coached.  Atkins will be tough but we have everyone back minus Ketter and will be well prepared to get the W at the end of this one. 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: gold45 on October 14, 2017, 12:27:14 pm
Kind of like Cedarville almost snuck up on Atkins?  I'm confident in the Tigers pulling out this win.  They are a scrappy bunch and know how to win.  And are very well coached.  Atkins will be tough but we have everyone back minus Ketter and will be well prepared to get the W at the end of this one.

Oh. Yeah. I know Charleston will most likely get the win. Anything can happen on any given Friday night. Look at Prescott for example. And lake Village almost pulled the upset against JC.

Mr.Bearded

Hey truefully you were in Perryville at the game were you down on the sidelines last night or along the fence. Couple perryville posters over that way wondering if we might have ran into you

Truthfully

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 14, 2017, 12:49:50 pm
Hey truefully you were in Perryville at the game were you down on the sidelines last night or along the fence. Couple perryville posters over that way wondering if we might have ran into you
No, I am a female and son last played for Paris many years ago. I was in stands with my sister who lives in Russellville. Good luck in playoffs. I just hope Paris can win two more games but things look dim. Paris has speed but has tendency to make errors, fumble a lot and throw interceptions.
   We have the talent to hopefully respond and get 5th seed in playoffs. Coaches have worked hard to instill "fight" in players and deserve to take Paris to playoffs. Sure would help next year's team underclassmen.
Truthfully

Mr.Bearded

Quote from: Truthfully on October 14, 2017, 01:34:27 pm
   No, I am a female and son last played for Paris many years ago. I was in stands with my sister who lives in Russellville. Good luck in playoffs. I just hope Paris can win two more games but things look dim. Paris has speed but has tendency to make errors, fumble a lot and throw interceptions.
   We have the talent to hopefully respond and get 5th seed in playoffs. Coaches have worked hard to instill "fight" in players and deserve to take Paris to playoffs. Sure would help next year's team underclassmen.
Truthfully
Paris will be in the playoffs as the 4 seed and Lamar the 5th if seasons finishes how I'm predicting

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 14, 2017, 01:40:35 pm
Paris will be in the playoffs as the 4 seed and Lamar the 5th if seasons finishes how I'm predicting

Yep.

1. Charleston.
2. Atkins.
3. Perryville.
4. Lamar.
5. Paris.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 14, 2017, 01:40:35 pm
It all comes down to that week 10 matchup at Paris.

Truthfully

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 14, 2017, 02:27:30 pm
It all comes down to that week 10 matchup at Paris.
Totally agree, but first Two Rivers and a much improved Cedarville team at THEIR house.
4-3A always seems to be wadded up, and other than Charleston, the unwadded paper at the end always depends on that last Friday night for positions 2-5... That's football!  ;)
Truthfully

beach bum

Perryville will have to win the turnover battle and lure Atkins into a grind out game taking clock off, but Perryville is capable of beating Atkins. I hope they do too. Perryville will have a tough time stopping Atkins passing attack, but Atkins will have a tough time stopping the Perryville run though.

Red Devil Dad

Perryville has not beaten Atkins since 2010 and have lost 7 of the last 10 to Atkins.   I think they will give Atkins a good game but I don't see them beating them this year. 

Truthfully

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on October 14, 2017, 06:12:54 pm
Perryville has not beaten Atkins since 2010 and have lost 7 of the last 10 to Atkins.   I think they will give Atkins a good game but I don't see them beating them this year.
Having played both and looking at + and - attributes, Atkins should win by 14, having a better overall defense and resilient offense when needed. Should be a good game for the fans.
Truthfully

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas