• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison @ Camden Harmony Grove

Started by razorcardsfan11, October 13, 2017, 10:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins

Rison
37 (56.1%)
Camden harmony grove
29 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: October 20, 2017, 11:43:52 pm

razorcardsfan11

Let's get this started. Winner wins the conference. Who you got? Harmony grove has been looking impressive since conference play started. Since it's at harmony grove, I got the hornets pulling out a close one

FoxandHound34

Risonwildcat212

If Risons defence plays like it did in the first half of tonights game, could be rough. If they play like they have all season and the second half of tonights game, should be a great game.

bear for life

Hgalum50

Harmony Grove is rolling! It would be tough, so I will say HG by a touchdown!

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 13, 2017, 10:56:55 pm
Harmony Grove is rolling! It would be tough, so I will say HG by a touchdown!
Rison is rolling too. Cats put up 64 tonight.

Hgalum50

Yeah I know I never doubt Rison, you know that! It should be a good one. My only worry is can we stop the ground and pound.

HG Hornet

It will be a showdown.  Our guys feel like they should have won both games in the past two years over Rison (both games played at Rison).  This year it's at HG and I believe the Hornets will get it done.  HG doesn't let this one get away and wins by 8+.

The Beast Of 08

Rison might keep this close for a half..maybe even 3 quarters but Grove runs away with it in the end. Grove put up 56 against Bearden with Groves passing game having an off night.  This offense is scary and the defense is stingy. I'm sure people will start pointing at scores early in the season against some really good 3A teams but this HG team is different with Garcia back in the mix.
HG 48
Rison 21

dawgpound

Do you not remember what rison done to bearden

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on October 14, 2017, 07:25:14 am
Rison might keep this close for a half..maybe even 3 quarters but Grove runs away with it in the end. Grove put up 56 against Bearden with Groves passing game having an off night.  This offense is scary and the defense is stingy. I'm sure people will start pointing at scores early in the season against some really good 3A teams but this HG team is different with Garcia back in the mix.
HG 48
Rison 21
Rison put 54 on Bearden while committing 3 turnovers, 1 crossing the goal line and, 64 on Parkers Chapel. Cats can score too.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: dawgpound on October 14, 2017, 07:26:37 am
Do you not remember what rison done to bearden
I remember that...that's why I predicted they would score 21.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 14, 2017, 07:34:46 am
Rison put 54 on Bearden while committing 3 turnovers, 1 crossing the goal line and, 64 on Parkers Chapel. Cats can score too.
Congratulations?
I don't know what you want me to say here. If you turn the ball over 3 times against Grove you better be ready to see a running clock in the 2nd half.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on October 14, 2017, 08:09:38 am
Congratulations?
I don't know what you want me to say here. If you turn the ball over 3 times against Grove you better be ready to see a running clock in the 2nd half.
ohhh, wait. Didn't see who you were before I responded. You're just a troll. I don't feed the trolls.

BO_KNOWS

Grove- 22
Rison- 20
Only because it's AT grove

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 14, 2017, 08:14:10 am
ohhh, wait. Didn't see who you were before I responded. You're just a troll. I don't feed the trolls.
This "Troll" doesn't need to be fed...call me what you would like. I haven't been wrong yet though

jsw6f0

dawg_days

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on October 14, 2017, 07:25:14 am
HG 48
Rison 21

Rison isn't Bearden. I can't see Rison only scoring 21. I think it's a close high scoring game.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: dawg_days on October 14, 2017, 06:11:32 pm
Rison isn't Bearden. I can't see Rison only scoring 21. I think it's a close high scoring game.
You mean they aren't the same team!?!? I would've never guessed that one on my own. Grove still rolls big in this one even though Rison isn't Bearden.

Risonwildcat212

He is right, Rison isn't Bearden. Rison is 12-2 in the last 14 years against CHG, including the last 8 years in a row. Harmony Grove would have to be competitive for us to be Bearden.

Hgalum50

This will be a tough game for HG! Of course they can win but our issue has always been the type of offense they run!

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 14, 2017, 06:51:26 pm
He is right, Rison isn't Bearden. Rison is 12-2 in the last 14 years against CHG, including the last 8 years in a row. Harmony Grove would have to be competitive for us to be Bearden.
Feed the "Troll"

PurpleGold1

October 14, 2017, 07:12:13 pm #23 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:27:57 pm by PurpleGold1
Is it just me or is The Beast really "confident" in the Grove? I see Rison scoring as many as they want on HG and HG not pulling the W.
Rison #1 in conference.

The Beast Of 08

Why did you put apostrophes around the word confident?

old.dole

I think this will be a good game. I think more balls will bounce risons way and they get the win 34-28

bigworm

This gonna be a goodun. I think it will be a two point game, but a toss up on who wins. If i had to pick id say cats take it.

Lumberjackfan1978

Gonna be a good game but Rison wins by 6

cheesecake

It's all going to come down to the hg d line if they step up and play like they did against hampton then i got hg by 16 if not then its going to be real close game hg either way

streetevangelistgrady

HG is going to pull it out this year. Rison has had their number for too long. HG takes out some frustration from previous years losses.

HG wins by 2 touchdowns

SOUTHARK99

I don't think HG will be able to stop the Rison run game. Their line is to good. CHG is more prone to make mistakes than Rison. With that being said I have no clue who will pull this one out I hope its a good close game.

SouthBall

dawgpound

Crickets in here is everyone scared or what

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: dawgpound on October 18, 2017, 07:15:24 am
Naw us Rison fans are just waiting for Friday. No need to talk a lot of smack-just gunna let our boys go out and play 4 quarters of slobberknockin football and hopefully it all works in our favor!

Hgalum50

HG is far from scared of Rison! Two really great teams that both rely on the ground and pound going at it. This should be one of the best games of the year.

The Beast Of 08

I think I've proven that I'm not scared to smack talk. Just can't get anybody from Traditionville to return the favor.

bosshornet

Traditionville--that's funny. We will see how far their "traditions" take them this week against a real team, I'm thinking right back to the bus crying. Rison does have a few good play makers but they are about to meet our Show Stoppers. Poor little kitty cats--I will really have no sympathy for them when we leave them crying Friday night, call it payback for them cheating us out of our win last year.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: bosshornet on October 18, 2017, 11:49:18 am
Traditionville--that's funny. We will see how far their "traditions" take them this week against a real team, I'm thinking right back to the bus crying. Rison does have a few good play makers but they are about to meet our Show Stoppers. Poor little kitty cats--I will really have no sympathy for them when we leave them crying Friday night, call it payback for them cheating us out of our win last year.
I like this guy

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on October 18, 2017, 11:36:30 am
I think I've proven that I'm not scared to smack talk. Just can't get anybody from Traditionville to return the favor.
We've beaten CHG 8 years in a row and 12 of the last 14. We don't need to trash talk. "Traditionville" will always be a better program than Harmony Grove. Your playoff record is a joke. 8 titles to none. We might lose this weekend, but nothing can change pure facts.

Hogfish

I have much respect for what Rison has done over the years... But what happens this Friday night and then what could happen again in Little Rock on December 9th has nothing to do with the last 14 years or the playoff record. These Kids had nothing to do with the past but what they will remember is beating Rison in 2017!!

CHG-35
Rison-20

The_Wesson_Blessin

No brainer in my book. Black and yellow team wins this one easy. I'll even be willing to wager a little bit on it.  ;)

bear for life

I see Ole wildcats cocky well hope you ready for and heavy dose of Jace Garcia cause he will be there best you done seen I love when he runs you over and stare you down afterwards

Hgalum50

October 18, 2017, 02:53:26 pm #42 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:14:46 pm by Hgalum50
Bear for life guess you didn't see ole Jordan Hicks running it all over the Bears either, lets not forget that explosive threat of a kick or punt return by Xaylon Falls. Not to mention if you are worried about Hill we got plenty more recievers!

MR#1

Not-so-bold prediction:

Rison 38
HG 22

Hope it is a great game and wish all players an injury-free night. Go Cats!

bear for life

Don't no other harmony grove player give threat or play like Garcia take him off field you lose every night

bear for life

What receivers hill only caught 1 pass

Hgalum50

Hmm Pacardo Thomas, Xaylon Falls and several others but those are the threats! You keep saying that but we didn't need to throw to beat Bearden all we had to do was pound the ball all night.

#348wildcat

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 18, 2017, 08:01:06 pm
Hmm Pacardo Thomas, Xaylon Falls and several others but those are the threats! You keep saying that but we didn't need to throw to beat Bearden all we had to do was pound the ball all night.
Hmmmm rison has multiple playmakers also!! Defense special teams and offense so not sure what your point is. Hg going down by 20 because of no discipline and turnovers. Wildcats win easily

PurpleGold1

Quote from: #348wildcat on October 18, 2017, 09:02:37 pm
Hmmmm rison has multiple playmakers also!! Defense special teams and offense so not sure what your point is. Hg going down by 20 because of no discipline and turnovers. Wildcats win easily
Agreed.

Lumberjackfan1978

Rison wins this one it will be close but Rison wins.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas