• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Vs Monticello....Saline River Shootout version 2017...Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, October 13, 2017, 08:51:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sheepdawg92

Lumberjackfan1978

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I feel like it's going to be a 42-21 game. Billies will score a couple late. Don't think they will score much on the defensive starters.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 19, 2017, 01:42:14 pm
I feel like it's going to be a 42-21 game. Billies will score a couple late. Don't think they will score much on the defensive starters.

Kyle had the goats picked by 10.

Lumberjackfan1978

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2017, 01:44:10 pm
Kyle had the goats picked by 10.

You cut this garbage out right now sir.  Go wash your hands for even typing that kind of filth.  Jacks by 28....starters by 35, but the Goats score a late touchdown on the backups to make it "feel" a little better.

Warren 48
Monticello 20

Take that to the bank!

-Kyle

Rugman15

Warren will not be able to field a team.  Only 18 guys on the team with 7 injured...

They still win

Warren 42
Monticello 18

Lumberjackfan1978

LJ06

1998billieblue

Just found out that another key player is suspended for the game.  Again I didn't think that the billies were gonna win.  I did think it would be a close game.  Now after hearin whats been going on all week Warren by 30. 

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 09:55:55 am
Just found out that another key player is suspended for the game.  Again I didn't think that the billies were gonna win.  I did think it would be a close game.  Now after hearin whats been going on all week Warren by 30. 

I hated to hear about the injury and now this suspension.  Serious question: what is going on over there in Billie Country?  You hate to see your top horses taken out of such an important game. 

1998billieblue

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on October 20, 2017, 09:57:17 am
I hated to hear about the injury and now this suspension.  Serious question: what is going on over there in Billie Country?  You hate to see your top horses taken out of such an important game.

Kid broke his leg late in the game last week.  Should not have been in the game.  This week another kid missed DHALL Monday and got a half day of ISS.  He may only miss first half so who knows. 

#42 broke leg
#33 suspended

Those are both big time players for us on offense..

Rugman15

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 10:02:35 am
Kid broke his leg late in the game last week.  Should not have been in the game.  This week another kid missed DHALL Monday and got a half day of ISS.  He may only miss first half so who knows. 

#42 broke leg
#33 suspended

Those are both big time players for us on offense..

They still have DHALL at Monticello? 

1998billieblue

Superjack45

razorback

Quote from: Rugman15 on October 20, 2017, 08:35:17 am
Warren will not be able to field a team.  Only 18 guys on the team with 7 injured...

They still win

Warren 42
Monticello 18

Heard they may be suiting up cheerleaders to replace the 7 injured.....
Warren shuts out the Billies, cheer captain with 4 sacks...

Warren 49
Monticello 0

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

AirWarren

LJ06

LJ06

LJ06

AirWarren

LJ06

Romeo

Still amazes me that we have kickers that can kick 40+ FGs with ease.

AirWarren

Tinoco with a FG.

And then he puts it in the endzone again on the kickoff.

FoxandHound34

1998billieblue

Burks is all Warren has on offense. I've seen McFadden and several more players in Play in high School, he is by far the best I've ever seen.  I think he has 250yds of of total offense.

FoxandHound34

Y'all must not have didly squat then if that's the case. Y'all had one good year when the good Carmichael was QBing since then cellar dwellars

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:06:49 pm
Burks is all Warren has on offense. I've seen McFadden and several more players in Play in high School, he is by far the best I've ever seen.  I think he has 250yds of of total offense.

You're nuts.

Superjack45

You keep thinking that,that Defense though.

1998billieblue

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on October 20, 2017, 08:07:43 pm
Y'all must not have didly squat then if that's the case. Y'all had one good year when the good Carmichael was QBing since then cellar dwellars

Naw the year before that Warren won 21-20.  We lost in the Semi's of 5A.  We have sucked the last few years.  I won't get caught bashing coaching on this board anymore. 

1998billieblue

Superjack45

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:15:10 pm
I said offensively that's all they have.  Defense is good.
Ok he is a very big part of our offense and the thing is you all just can't stop him.

LJ06

Naw man Kinnard, McKnight, and Steppes are all threats

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:15:10 pm
I said offensively that's all they have.  Defense is good. 

We have plenty of weapons.

Not certain a person who's team is getting beat like a drum should be evaluating talent on the field.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 08:25:49 pm

Not certain a person who's team is getting beat like a drum should be evaluating talent on the field.

Ok man whatever.

Romeo

Burks isn't our only weapon, but in my honest opinion, we couldn't repeat as state champions without him.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 08:25:49 pm

I try to give you rear ends credit and y'all can't take it. 

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:31:11 pm
I try to give you rear ends credit and y'all can't take it. 

Credit starting with an attempted back hand slap?

Save it.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 08:42:49 pm
Credit starting with an attempted back hand slap?

Save it.

Y'all will see.  Ashdown would wipe the floor if Hill
Hadn't got hurt.  It's OK though.  Good luck in the playoffs.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:45:43 pm

Hahahaha.

No one is studying ashdown.

Romeo

Bobby Petrino had a good saying, FTS (feed the studs). If you have a player like Burks, why not utilize him as much as you can. Its not that he's all we got, he's a homerun threat every time he touches the ball, which limits the touches our other playmakers get. Every Warren state championship team has had a heart and soul type player. From Lassiter last season, to Kilay Cox in 2014, Bret Smith in 2002 and Reid McKinney in 2001.

1998billieblue

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 08:47:00 pm

Hahahaha.

No one is studying ashdown.

Ok the 8-4a is trash this year outside of Warren.  We have played both Ashdown and Warren.  Ashdown was legit with Hill at QB.  But typical you warren cronies don't want to hear it. 

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 08:45:43 pm

Man, a lot of ifs and buts there buddy.  Ashdown, with or without Hill doesn't scare Warren.  Warren is a hunter, the Jacks don't shy away when the lights are brightest, Warren WELCOMES competition.  Sadly, they aren't seeing any tonight though.  Monticello isn't in the same stratosphere as the Lumberjacks.

This Warren team is special and it's FAR more than just Treylon.  He's just the icing on the cake but there is talent sprinkled all over the field for the Lumberjacks.  I've looked at the 4A, watched some of the top teams and I haven't seen a single team yet that puts any true "fear" in my heart.  I see some good football teams, but Warren is still the top dog as far as I'm concerned.  Robinson and Arkadelphia based on talent would be great match-ups, but I'd given Warren the edge against both of those teams.  Pea Ridge would be a repeat of last year's title game....

So yeah, we'll polish the trophy up once again after this game and return it to it's rightful home.  Better luck next year Goats.

-Kyle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas