• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

42 Sports 3A player of the year list.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 12, 2017, 03:09:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

Quote from: sevenof400 on October 12, 2017, 01:00:38 pm
How about getting back to commenting on the actual list......
I clicked on the link, but the page is unavailable.

Jimbo Morphis

thabeast428

Lol yea all that money u get to sponsor u Idk y u can't do a better job 😂🤣. Some folks just don't appreciate anything nowadays

Proud Buckaroo

It's become known to me that a lot of the JC faithful are upset at me for mistakenly leaving Taylor off the list. And I absolutely understand them being upset. I completely understand that side of it. I've come up with a solution to better this. With me being a Smackover fan OUTSIDE of 42 sports. That's one of the main reasons people are upset with me. We just have to remember. I am a human being just as everyone else is. We make mistakes. But, what do we do when we make mistakes? We find solutions to fix those mistakes. I've apologize on the page and I will do so here because there was no intent in that whatsoever. It was a mistake. I'm not upset because people are angry over it because I whole heartedly understand people being upset. From this point on... We will work on the solution and next week better this whole list.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 12, 2017, 04:18:28 pm
It's become known to me that a lot of the JC faithful are upset at me for mistakenly leaving Taylor off the list. And I absolutely understand them being upset. I completely understand that side of it. I've come up with a solution to better this. With me being a Smackover fan OUTSIDE of 42 sports. That's one of the main reasons people are upset with me. We just have to remember. I am a human being just as everyone else is. We make mistakes. But, what do we do when we make mistakes? We find solutions to fix those mistakes. I've apologize on the page and I will do so here because there was no intent in that whatsoever. It was a mistake. I'm not upset because people are angry over it because I whole heartedly understand people being upset. From this point on... We will work on the solution and next week better this whole list.
Its all good man I made a mistake one time.

panther07

Quote from: Oldman on October 12, 2017, 04:31:32 pm
Its all good man I made a mistake one time.

Glad you only speak for yourself.

Lineman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 12, 2017, 04:18:28 pm
Maybe you could add everyone to the list and make it fair. So no one gets their feelings hurt.

flow51

Just make a list with all JC players on it. That will make those JC posters happy. The rest of us will understand. I mean they do have the " best athletes anyone has seen" down there. Props PB on what you and the others at 42 sports are doing!

thabeast428

Good thing all of us jc posters aren't mad about it lol. People who don't like who u have on there can go cry a river and move on. It's not like u done anything intentionally. I'm almost embarrassed to be a jc fan here lately, bc it's either something u didn't put on ur page or they wanna point out the bad things our players have done or doing. I say a lot on here as a joke but some things need to be serious. And there is a couple jc fans that are just a plain DA

Coltfan2005

Quote from: luxora4life on October 12, 2017, 03:39:06 pm
It's not dumb to ridicule someone's opinion if they publicly display their opinion.  In Fact, most of the time, a opinion that is put on display is done so to get feed back from the public. 

Of course it's dumb to ridicule someone's opinion just because you don't agree with it. It is more than possible to disagree or point out errors without ridiculing someone else's work.

dragondad

PB, I hate it got so heated.  I tried my best to smooth it out,  I'll keep trying becaue he deserves the recognition.  Thanks for taking the time to make the list and for admitting your mistake and trying your best to make it right.

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 12, 2017, 09:15:10 am

lol congrats on ur hobby... if u can overlook the second leading rusher in the entire state that's on a team that u pay attention to weekly then maybe u should focus elsewhere and let ur boy Indian do ur part

Oh and u know who I am so don't matter where I post
lol. wow. hobby? the thing about this list is...had hishma been on there from the jump...nothing would have been said...take 42 Sports out of the picture and who is left to go to bat for the little guys? this is not a hobby its a passion...I understand not everyone will like what we do...that's fine...that's just life...sorry for our mistake...we will work harder to be perfect...

thabeast428

Don't pay him any attention he is just a spoiled kid that thinks he knows it all. Btw I don't see him doing any of what y'all do. Keep doing what y'all do, and if they don't like it then maybe they shouldn't follow y'all or comment on what y'all post. Bc I don't see Hootens or FF doing interviews or live feed in the south

mtindian42

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 12, 2017, 09:12:22 pm
Mtindian42,Nothing but Respect for what you all our doing. It's a blatant disrespect to a man's Hard work to call it a "hobby" I guess some people don't know a good thing when they see one.Keep up the good work guys,Some of us out here do appreciate your efforts.
thank you sir.

BigBrother

Didn't realize sniffing teenage kids jocks to make yourself look like an expert was hard work

Coltfan2005

Proud Buckaroo

October 12, 2017, 11:43:09 pm #66 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:28:35 am by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: BigBrother on October 12, 2017, 11:11:02 pm
Didn't realize sniffing teenage kids jocks to make yourself look like an expert was hard work

::)

ISU7

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigBrother on October 12, 2017, 11:11:02 pm

Sometimes you gotta wonder if these posters are projecting what they do onto others to make theirselves feel better..... Especially when they post nonsense like this

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 13, 2017, 06:19:09 am
Horsefeathers,That is one way to look at it. Jealousy is another,If you look at the definition of Experts it basically is someone with high knowledge in a certain field,Now upon doing my own research I found that no one in the history of the USA has ever done what Allen Russell and company are doing.so he is the master mind and sole owner of this whole field. That’s and expert at the highest honor.He stands alone, It is his whole Mountain.
I thought an expert was someone with a briefcase who was more than 50 miles from home.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2017, 08:18:50 am
I thought an expert was someone with a briefcase who was more than 50 miles from home.

No briefcase needed around here

Ball Hawk

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 12, 2017, 12:27:36 pm
Or I can just comment on here....

Hey Daniel, spend more time operating the chains on Friday night at JC home games and less time on here. You are a clown.

-Signed
                                                                     Everyone on FF

thabeast428

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 13, 2017, 08:52:49 am
Hey Daniel, spend more time operating the chains on Friday night at JC home games and less time on here. You are a clown.

-Signed
                                                                     Everyone on FF

👍😂🤗

Jimbo Morphis

-Signed
                                                                     Everyone on FF
Says a popular guy who has 8/91

Hornet4ever

-Signed
                                                                     Everyone on FF

Oh my God this is hilarious

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 13, 2017, 11:08:30 am
Oh my God this is hilarious
More like sad. How about we just discuss the subject of the thread and dispense with the personal attacks?

THA TRUTH

It's good to have past haters make an appearance

Hornet4ever

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 13, 2017, 11:12:57 am
More like sad. How about we just discuss the subject of the thread and dispense with the personal attacks?

It's nice every once in awhile for someone who talks so much smack to get some thrown back at them. You can only hide behind a keyboard for so long.

THA TRUTH

Haven't been hiding obviously lol but like breeze  said back to the topic

LineStepper

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 13, 2017, 11:41:59 am
It's nice every once in awhile for someone who talks so much smack to get some thrown back at them. You can only hide behind a keyboard for so long.

man it's cool your legal name is Hornet4ever. All this time I thought it was a keyboard name.

D-lineman4 life

Man this is some funny stuff though we're on here to talk high School football

panther07

Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2017, 01:28:46 pm
man it's cool your legal name is Hornet4ever. All this time I thought it was a keyboard name.

HA!!

Grayte88

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 13, 2017, 11:12:57 am
I agree totally

Proud Buckaroo

If anyone wonders why one particular person is not on there. We have been asked to remove their name from the list...

Paperman

JCs Taylor is the player! Just so you all know

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas