• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marianna-Lee @ Episcopal

Started by Raise Hail n Praise Dale, October 10, 2017, 08:51:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise Hail n Praise Dale

As much as I hate to say it, the Wildcats season is going down hill fast. Beating the Trojans of Lee County is the Wildcats last hope at a multiple win season. And let me be the first to tell you, they want it bad. In my opinion, illegal performance enhancing drugs are the Cats only option right now. The JUCO transfers have not preformed to their full potential due to the fact that half of them have CTE, not because they're playing aggressively, but because Episcopal's coach throws them up against the locker room walls in anger. The best thing about the season so far is that there's no kneeling for the National Anthem going on around Episcopal, so fans can just enjoy watching God awful football without seeing a protest. Hopefully the Cats can get it together and pull out one last win on their homecoming. I'm not even gonna make a prediction this week because I don't want to jinx it. Hopefully it's a blowout. Cats by 90.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Raise Hail n Praise Dale on October 10, 2017, 08:51:40 am
As much as I hate to say it, the Wildcats season is going down hill fast. Beating the Trojans of Lee County is the Wildcats last hope at a multiple win season. And let me be the first to tell you, they want it bad. In my opinion, illegal performance enhancing drugs are the Cats only option right now. The JUCO transfers have not preformed to their full potential due to the fact that half of them have CTE, not because they're playing aggressively, but because Episcopal's coach throws them up against the locker room walls in anger. The best thing about the season so far is that there's no kneeling for the National Anthem going on around Episcopal, so fans can just enjoy watching God awful football without seeing a protest. Hopefully the Cats can get it together and pull out one last win on their homecoming. I'm not even gonna make a prediction this week because I don't want to jinx it. Hopefully it's a blowout. Cats by 90.
ROFLOL.

Seriously, the Cats could win this one. On the flip side, this is Marianna's one hope to avoid a perfect 0-10 season. The fur will fly in this battle to escape the 2-3A cellar.

Raise Hail n Praise Dale

I've become more confident in the Wildcats as the week has progressed. They're ready to stop bending over for teams like the weakest one in the prison block and turn around and give it right back for a change. It's time for the Cats to get riled up and seize their last opportunity for a win. Cats take the win 35-6

beach bum

lol....

Longfellow

Post of the year candidate

Jimbo Morphis

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas