• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton at Elkins

Started by thevoice, October 09, 2017, 08:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thevoice

Clinton is rolling right along but Elkins has won 5 in a row after opening the season losing to Shiloh.  What do you think about this important game?  Can the Jackets keep it going on a long road trip to see the Elks?

TruthHurts

Clinton wins this one. Their overall team speed and physical style play will wear down the Elk Herd.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TruthHurts on October 10, 2017, 12:25:09 pm
Clinton wins this one. Their overall team speed and physical style play will wear down the Elk Herd.
They will also be motivated to avenge the loss to Elkins last year, which limited them to only a share of the league title.

beach bum

Made

This could be a fun game to watch both teams are playing really well. This is a big week across the conference, Clinton Elkins playing for league title Melbourne Yellville playing for home play off birth and Green Forest Mountain View playing for a play off birth.

Yellowjacket$$$

Elkins has a good coaching staff. They came to Clinton last year and put on a clinic against a more talented yellowjacket squad

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Yellowjacket$$$ on October 10, 2017, 01:50:12 pm
Elkins has a good coaching staff. They came to Clinton last year and put on a clinic against a more talented yellowjacket squad

Elkins does have an excellent coaching staff! I think everybody was expecting a big drop of this year but it hasn't happened.  The kids looked sharp in week 1 and the score with Shiloh in my opinion was misleading on how close the game actually was.

thevoice

"Elkins has a good coaching staff. They came to Clinton last year and put on a clinic against a more talented yellowjacket squad."

How so?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: thevoice on October 10, 2017, 09:44:09 pm
"Elkins has a good coaching staff. They came to Clinton last year and put on a clinic against a more talented yellowjacket squad."

How so?
Two-touchdown victory on the road, perhaps? Over a team previously unbeaten in 3A.

Yellowjacket$$$

I like the yellowjackets in a close one .. last year Elkins stacked the line of scrimmage with 9 defenders all night daring Clinton to throw it.

CoolBreeze

Could be one of the more competitive games in 3A this week.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 11, 2017, 03:06:13 pm
Could be one of the more competitive games in 3A this week.
Or NOT.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas