• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Risonwildcat212, October 08, 2017, 12:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Risonwildcat212

October 13, 2017, 10:51:00 am #50 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:02:41 pm by Risonwildcat212
Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 12, 2017, 11:48:37 pm
I predict that the tendency of fans of very powerful teams heavily favored to win will continue to start threads butching up their overmatched opponent to make the inevitable blowout seem more impressive.
If you are referring to this thread, I started this thread (like I do all Rison games regardless of the opponent) as a discussion of the game and teams. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 13, 2017, 10:51:00 am
If you are referring to this thread, I started this thread (like I do all Rison games regardless the of the opponent) as a discussion of the game and teams. Nothing more, nothing less.

It did trigger my comments but they were not based entirely on this.    I was also thinking how often "_______vs. Marvell" threads pop up.   

For starters.    No offense intended to you personally by the way.

Risonwildcat212

October 13, 2017, 05:10:03 pm #52 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:47:19 pm by Risonwildcat212
To all the Trojan fans making the trip to Wildcat Stadium tonight, have a safe trip and return home. For all those who can't make the trip you can listen to the game at the link below (if you don't mind listening to the hometown radio guys). The game starts at 7, but they go on air about 30 mins before.

https://network1sports.com//station/kbjt

Hornet4ever

wiseguy

Risonwildcat212

I haven't seen Risons defence play this bad all season. Out of position, dropped interceptions, missed tackles. Just awful.

eldofan

Told u we would score 18 but u doubted me

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: eldofan on October 13, 2017, 08:06:28 pm
Told u we would score 18 but u doubted me
No. I doubted that Rison would only score 35 as you predicted. Also they wouldn't have 18 if not for the 2 dropped interceptions.

eldofan

It's part of the game get over it

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: eldofan on October 13, 2017, 08:14:04 pm
It's part of the game get over it
Get over it? I'm not hung on it, trust me

eldofan

U sound like it with your reply

thabeast428

Lol Rison still kicking a** 😂🤣. Poor PC maybe one day y'all will get to play with the big boys

eldofan

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: eldofan on October 13, 2017, 08:18:22 pm
U sound like it with your reply
Yep. Oh boy you sure got me. Whatever am I gonna do.

thabeast428

Yea in all reality y'all have a good coach if they can get the kids.

eldofan

Risonwildcat212

eldofan

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: eldofan on October 13, 2017, 08:31:08 pm
Grow up dude u act 10
Me? Really? So you can dish it, but you can't take. Got it.

eldofan

No I haven't liked u since I tried to answer your message Sunday and u were a donkey

old.dole

Did Pc fumble one out the back of the end zone?

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: eldofan on October 13, 2017, 08:36:59 pm
No I haven't liked u since I tried to answer your message Sunday and u were a donkey
All I said was it was your opinion, which I was fine with. I even made a post apologizing for sounding condescending. I don't know what else I could have done.

Risonwildcat212

Risonwildcat212

Good game Trojans. Have a safe trip home.

JC Guy

Quote from: Rida4Life on October 13, 2017, 09:56:02 am

Still don't teach spelling in JC, huh?  That would be QUIET not quite
Can't give JC credit for that. Or any other school in Ar. That's the fine public education you receive in Alabama or auto correct but I will remember to spell check before posting on PCs board in the future since I'm now aware we have spelling police. As far as the JC education I haven't checked since my kids are out of high school now but a couple of years back I think JC was testing higher than PC.

Risonwildcat212

Cats made the adjustments at the half on defence, and thankfully the offense was humming.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: JC Guy on October 13, 2017, 09:23:49 pm
Can't give JC credit for that. Or any other school in Ar. That's the fine public education you receive in Alabama or auto correct but I will remember to spell check before posting on PCs board in the future since I'm now aware we have spelling police. As far as the JC education I haven't checked since my kids are out of high school now but a couple of years back I think JC was testing higher than PC.

Spelling police out for blood tonight my friend

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 13, 2017, 09:29:05 pm
Cats made the adjustments at the half on defence, and thankfully the offense was humming.

PC played hard, and has a couple of playmakers. They were just overmatched tonight, but I look for them to compete well with the rest of the conference.

JC Guy

JC Guy

Quote from: JC Guy on October 14, 2017, 07:12:45 am
I see!!!
Just checked the scores from last night and I see why he had turned spelling police. Needed something to do!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: JC Guy on October 14, 2017, 07:22:21 am
Just checked the scores from last night and I see why he had turned spelling police. Needed something to do!
😂 I see you guys are back on a roll down there....I'll have to slip back down there soon and watch one with ya again

JC Guy

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 14, 2017, 07:35:32 am
😂 I see you guys are back on a roll down there....I'll have to slip back down there soon and watch one with ya again
Yeah we doing what we can do with what we got. Be glad to watch another one with ya.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas