• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 7 - Nashville vs Ashdown

Started by ~WPS~, October 08, 2017, 10:26:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ResidentOfTheVILL

Got NEWS for you my own is on that 8th grade team  and  there  might be 1 with the ability to grow facial hair
and their line is far from  being grown as are many of the others on that team  actually have been around most of those boys since 4th grade and they are  more than capable.

scrapdig

Quote from: ResidentOfTheVILL on October 18, 2017, 01:55:50 pm
Got NEWS for you my own is on that 8th grade team  and  there  might be 1 with the ability to grow facial hair
and their line is far from  being grown as are many of the others on that team  actually have been around most of those boys since 4th grade and they are  more than capable.
Never said they weren't capable. 

scrapdig

Quote from: scrapman on October 18, 2017, 01:31:38 pm
I believe one was last year. And?
Watch what's about to happen. Probably more where that came from. AAA won't do anything so they have opened the gate. Heard Chesshir has been talking to his Louisiana people and V has reached out to Mississippi and Texas. I know the AAA wont check on a out of state kid. Graham said we have coaches openings for coaches with kids that can play.
He better with that defense....

scrapman

Quote from: scrapdig on October 18, 2017, 01:07:24 pm
Its very simple.  If they can grow a beard they are done.  It's not rocket science buddy
I grew like 6 inches and 60 lbs after I started shaving. Maybe I'm just a freak.

scrapdig

Quote from: scrapman on October 18, 2017, 02:22:28 pm
I grew like 6 inches and 60 lbs after I started shaving. Maybe I'm just a freak.
Must have been shaving your legs

Neckred

I think we have all seen some kids dominate in junior high, especially 7th and 8th grade and do nothing in SR High.  I've seen it a ton.  See it more in basketball than football.  I've seen kids play center in junior high then so small in SR high because they stopped growing they can't play anymore because they never learned to handle to the ball to play guard.  Never know how a kid is gonna develop but can usually look at parents.

polksalet

Quote from: scrapdig on October 18, 2017, 01:07:24 pm
Its very simple.  If they can grow a beard they are done.  It's not rocket science buddy

I grew 4 inches and gained 40 lbs when I was 25
Score one for inbreeding.

scrapman

Quote from: polksalet on October 18, 2017, 03:12:07 pm
I grew 4 inches and gained 40 lbs when I was 25
Score one for inbreeding.
+1

hogfan10

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 18, 2017, 12:44:05 pm
Uh, I don't think so. Joe T. would curb stop Nashville in Jr. High this year.

Maybe, maybe not.
Think I read where Mena 9G beat Robinson 9G 28-14 (?) earlier this year.
Arkadelphia 9G beat Mena 9G 34-6 at Mena. Nashville 8G killed Arkadelphia 8G last year. We haven't played them yet this year, hopefully things have changed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas