• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman or Mt Ida who you got

Started by jsw6f0, October 06, 2017, 10:00:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreadWatcher

I want couch coach, eslim, and Gatorball back on here! I tried telling them.

FoxandHound34

BlueNGold52

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 09, 2017, 09:07:12 pm
I have been waiting on this game for a year and when the gators roll into Mt. Ida it will be a battle but Foreman is better and prove to all with know doubt that the gators have the best team in the state.

Looks like they proved what most of us already knew. Mount Ida is a very good TEAM!!!

Not sure how many tackles Kyren Batey had but he is an excellent football player he carried the load for Foreman on offense and defense he was just worn out because he had to make so many tackles because Mount Ida was alway in the second level before being stopped. Hats off to him

M.I. D

Quote from: M.I. D on October 13, 2017, 09:38:01 pm
Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2017, 09:35:40 pm
If the film indicates that he needs to be suspended the rest of the season....
[/quot

Correction in film there's no chest bumps but the we're face to face. The worse part was the fan not coaches.

He did . Not in a fighting way but like a baseball coach and umpire. The fan was the worse part.

beach bum

October 13, 2017, 11:20:48 pm #154 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:24:44 pm by beach bum
Quote from: FoxandHound34 on October 13, 2017, 10:46:00 pm
Here Gator, Gator, gators

Lol  ;D .... I am starting to learn you're a poster that cracks me up on here. Keep up the good work.

Eslim03

Well I've been driving and just now got home. Congratulations to the lions they took it to us. I was wrong and probably will be again in my life. Mt. Ida really looked good tonight and definitely have a excellent football team. Good luck going forward.

M.I. D

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 13, 2017, 11:54:17 pm
Well I've been driving and just now got home. Congratulations to the lions they took it to us. I was wrong and probably will be again in my life. Mt. Ida really looked good tonight and definitely have a excellent football team. Good luck going forward.

Glad your home safe. Good luck to Foreman the rest of the year.

couch-coach06

I was wrong great ball team over there in Ida..

GatorBall

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on October 13, 2017, 10:45:04 pm
I want couch coach, eslim, and Gatorball back on here! I tried telling them.

Yeah, you guys are so humble! Shame you guys have such a good coach who really is humble and treats people with respect. You adults could learn a thing or two from him. You guys beat Foreman fair and square not taking anything away but the officiating was as bad as I've ever seen in the first half. Second half seemed to be well called!

And what exactly did you say threadwatcher, all your doing is running your arrogant mouth like you were before!

ThreadWatcher

Yes, I thought several of us may have been running our mouths a bit. All joking aside....Foreman has a pretty good team and several good athletes. I will admit also, I thought the game would be closer than it played out. Good luck to Foreman the rest of the way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas