• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA VS CR

Started by Gridiron63, October 02, 2017, 01:37:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gridiron63

What are everyone's thoughts about this game?

Bwana

October 02, 2017, 03:46:37 pm #1 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 03:51:57 pm by Bwana
HA gets back on track this week.. HA in a mercy rule game..

CoolBreeze

Wildcats should win this one easily, but then they had the game all but won last week and let it slip away. Now they've lost two in a row they should have won. So, who knows?

Williebe147

Quote from: Gridiron63 on October 02, 2017, 01:37:27 pm
What are everyone's thoughts about this game?

Cedar Ridge by 16 points.

CoolBreeze

October 04, 2017, 12:31:50 pm #4 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 12:41:46 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Williebe147 on October 03, 2017, 07:33:08 pm

Cedar Ridge by 16 points.
Not likely. Bald Knob only beat the Wildcats by 1. Barton managed that margin of victory over the Wildcats only due to a late pick-6. I doubt that Cedar Ridge can manage it. Besides, the odds are that HA pulls things together and wins this game.

WilderKat

Get ya peanuts er...

23-22 Harding

WilderKat

First an ten  timber wolves at wildcat 25 ...less than a minute to halftime

wildcatmom61

I hate to see HA lose their homecoming, but looking like the Timberwolves were underestimated! Definitely not the teams from 2012-2015.

panther07

Cats down about 5 starters on offense. I think 3-4 on defense. Got some guys playing that might not be ready to play.

panther07

Quote from: wildcatmom61 on October 06, 2017, 08:26:27 pm
I hate to see HA lose their homecoming, but looking like the Timberwolves were underestimated! Definitely not the teams from 2012-2015.

Hey mom! Thanks for creating an account to say that.

WilderKat

45-28 Harding

It don't look good, but a win

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WilderKat on October 06, 2017, 09:47:47 pm
45-28 Harding

It don't look good, but a win
Great win for a banged up Wildcat team. They started the game without several key players including, IMO, their best 2-way player, Paydon Harlow. That meant they were without one of their top three receivers and their kick holder. They lost another, Dalton Koch, in the first half. Koch is also an important 2-way player and the backup holder. Their place kicker went out early in the 2nd half. But somehow they managed to pull off the win.

Congrats Wildcats on a good recovery after last week's disappointing loss.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 06, 2017, 10:05:27 pm
Great win for a banged up Wildcat team. They started the game without several key players including, IMO, their best 2-way player, Paydon Harlow. That meant they were without one of their top three receivers and their kick holder. They lost another, Dalton Koch, in the first half. Koch is also an important 2-way player and the backup holder. Their place kicker went out early in the 2nd half. But somehow they managed to pull off the win.

Don't forget about the 2 Starting OL on the sidelines. And starting RB/FB and DL when needed.

panther07

Quote from: wildcatmom61 on October 06, 2017, 08:26:27 pm

Did you stick around to see them not lost their HC game?

Skip Baymore

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 06, 2017, 10:05:27 pm

Real good and much needed win for H.A.   They are definitely beat up right now (also some OL out the last few games) but prob. played their best 2nd half of the year tonight as a team. 

CoolBreeze

October 07, 2017, 10:48:32 am #15 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:52:03 am by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 06, 2017, 11:40:08 pm
Real good and much needed win for H.A.   They are definitely beat up right now (also some OL out the last few games) but prob. played their best 2nd half of the year tonight as a team.
Right. The defense really sucked it up and got the job done, after struggling in the latter part of the 2nd quarter. With the exception of one or two plays, they did a great job.

And we don't want to overlook Davis Morgan's 400+ passing yards and three receivers with more than 100 yards each.

wildcatmom61

October 07, 2017, 03:07:36 pm #16 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:47:44 pm by wildcatmom61
Quote from: panther07 on October 06, 2017, 08:28:39 pm
Hey mom! Thanks for creating an account to say that.

Sorry, you didn't understand my post. It definitely looked that way during the first half. I've been a Wildcat fan for many years. As a matter of fact, I have sat through all types of weather...rain, humidity, cold...to cheer on our Cats. I even sat as a parent on 2 State Championship teams. As a matter of fact, I'm still the football mom who is cheering on our team when my son graduated. However, I still feel like the team hasn't been the same since coaches Roddy Mote left for HU, Gail Mote retired and Jerry Laird is no longer coaching. I was glad to see Alex Smith come back. Just saying....

If you need to know, my account has been created for several years. HA has a GREAT group of talented players. I don't like some key players are missing due to injuries like Peydon Harlow and Dalton Koch. Jimmy Citty, Keaton Chapman, and Travis Turley again turned it on last night. The passes where great but the speed just wasn't there.  CR had the speed.

In the end, HA won Homecoming. It was a needed win considering the last 2 weeks losses to Bald Knob and Barton.

wildcatmom61

October 07, 2017, 03:09:48 pm #17 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:11:47 pm by wildcatmom61
Quote from: panther07 on October 06, 2017, 11:19:13 pm

Did you stick around to see them not lost their HC game?

As a matter of fact, I did if it really matters. Very proud of the team for their win.

WilderKat

Quote from: wildcatmom61 on October 07, 2017, 03:07:36 pm

As a matter of fact, I'm still the football mom who is cheering on our team

Well, okay then... As you know, what happens in the next fortnight will determine our schedule for the holidays. Losing a game is no longer a luxury.

Please inform us what inside information you may have about injury recovery, etc..

Some of us are serious.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: wildcatmom61 on October 07, 2017, 03:07:36 pm
Sorry, you didn't understand my post. It definitely looked that way during the first half. I've been a Wildcat fan for many years. As a matter of fact, I have sat through all types of weather...rain, humidity, cold...to cheer on our Cats. I even sat as a parent on 2 State Championship teams. As a matter of fact, I'm still the football mom who is cheering on our team when my son graduated. However, I still feel like the team hasn't been the same since coaches Roddy Mote left for HU, Gail Mote retired and Jerry Laird is no longer coaching. I was glad to see Alex Smith come back. Just saying....

If you need to know, my account has been created for several years. HA has a GREAT group of talented players. I don't like some key players are missing due to injuries like Peydon Harlow and Dalton Koch. Jimmy Citty, Keaton Chapman, and Travis Turley again turned it on last night. The passes where great but the speed just wasn't there.  CR had the speed.

In the end, HA won Homecoming. It was a needed win considering the last 2 weeks losses to Bald Knob and Barton.

What about snow?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas