• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Searcy vs Marion

Started by Bigred18, October 01, 2017, 09:53:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigred18

Who you got this game? Was a tough game last week for the Lions I give them a chance by 7

ClutchFactor62

This will be a good one. I give the edge to Marion just because of their team speed... plus their offense is very hard to stop. This will definitely be a good battle between 2 of the conference's best QB's.

sheepdawg92

ClutchFactor62

Side note...I feel like both of these teams are better than last year. Looks like Marion has played some pretty dang good teams and their worst loss was by 10 to West Memphis. This makes the East (at least the top 4) very competitive. No telling how this conference will shape up at the end of the year.

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

I know Searcy has said that they are confident they can win this game. But, I'm not sure that their confidence is as well-grounded as they make it out to be. I give Searcy's QB all the credit in the world, but Marion's offense is the most potent it has been since 2011. The defense has moments of brilliance, and moments of lapsing judgment. To me, that equals a shootout. Marion defeated an undefeated Searcy team at the Lions' homecoming last year, and you know Searcy looks for revenge at Marion's this year. This one will be worth the price of admission.
Searcy-31
Marion-41

Redwolves8526

Should be a good one. Hopefully it will bring a big crowd with it.

westmem

Let me tell you Marion is no joke

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas