• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why the 1A board is better than all the rest

Started by SackAttack, September 28, 2017, 12:07:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

5A has zero posts since like mid July same for 6A.
Blabbering nonsense on the 2A board and all the teams are bad as is the commentary and analysis
3A only board that can even make a weak case!
7A yawn eeeeahhhh yawn dang Im sleepy
4A do they only play football and golf in this classification??

I know most of you have not many thoughts but post em here if you got em! Face it folks FF needs the Class A board during hoops season!!

Basketballfan13

I try not to post too often, but something must be wrong with SackAttack...between this post and the being serious post about WSGF the other day he's almost making sense!

SackAttack

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on September 28, 2017, 12:30:32 pm
I try not to post too often, but something must be wrong with SackAttack...between this post and the being serious post about WSGF the other day he's almost making sense!
Maybe just maybe theres a lot more to Sack than y'all might think!! Or what he wants y'all to think!

no mascot

This may be the first time I've ever agreed with you sack!

Backboard Shattered

I agree no mascot!  I believe there is a lot of Sack in Sack! 

Eagle_Mom_2

I think the easiest reason up front to understand why this is the best board...presence of the E to the M to the number 2...you know it...Eagle Mum, as they say from across the pond.
Some of these other folks aren't so bad either when they put their focus here in the land of the 1a hoops talk.
Sack comes along a few times here and there and blows some minds. He's not such a bad guy from what I hear.

Baller_34

1A has no football so that's why you see more posting about basketball, nothing else to talk about. I personally think if we r just talking basketball chatter is gotta b 3A.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Baller_34 on September 30, 2017, 07:15:33 pm
1A has no football so that's why you see more posting about basketball, nothing else to talk about. I personally think if we r just talking basketball chatter is gotta b 3A.
no excuses

sevenof400

Without a doubt, the 1A board is day in and day out the most interesting and unpredictable board - and it ain't even close. 

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: sevenof400 on September 30, 2017, 08:48:39 pm
Without a doubt, the 1A board is day in and day out the most interesting and unpredictable board - and it ain't even close.
7 is a boss!

Bigleague

Baller_34

ErnestTBass

Ok first of all this is a very good thread for discussion purposes! If you dissect all the other boards as I've spent the last 9 months 6 days 14 hours and 37 seconds doing you will find that the 1A board has the most passionate community minded posters of all! I pride myself on being well versed in a variety of subjects and am pretty good at weeding out the people that merely have opinions and viewpoints not altogether based on logic and reality! Weed those out and you have very vocal passionate people! So post on people for it's what makes us what we are

Backboard Shattered

I never thought I'd see my tag team partner again!  Welcome back brother!  Hope all is well and I have no doubts that 1A is where all the action is at! 

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on October 02, 2017, 02:46:17 pm
I never thought I'd see my tag team partner again!  Welcome back brother!  Hope all is well and I have no doubts that 1A is where all the action is at!
Good to be back and I will be requiring the return of one very valuable one of a kind bicycle horns that somehow mysteriously ended up on your  floor sweeper deluxe ASAP. Maybe we can swap them over at the infra squad games

Central Ark

Ernest were you away at boarding school or something? Your English is much improved

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Central Ark on October 02, 2017, 06:27:53 pm
Ernest were you away at boarding school or something? Your English is much improved
Well I certainly try kind sir!! 9 months 6 days 14 hours and 37 seconds gives a guy ample time to work on his very few weaknesses

LaFlamaBlanca55

6A 7A and bigger boards bunch of democratic liberals, thats why smaller classicifcation boards and posts are better

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas