• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 Players in 2A

Started by BigMan15, September 28, 2017, 10:39:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

Davonta Davis of Lighthouse almost had a triple double the other night against Saline 33 points 10 assists and 7 rebounds in a 84-62 win.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BirdCall on October 26, 2017, 11:52:28 am
Davonta Davis of Lighthouse almost had a triple double the other night against Saline 33 points 10 assists and 7 rebounds in a 84-62 win.

That's not a triple double

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 29, 2017, 03:57:03 pm

Lol, maybe he is including minutes played?  🤔🤔🤔

NWA Hawg

HorseFeathers

BirdCall

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 29, 2017, 03:57:03 pm
I said almost in the thread if you can read correctly.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BirdCall on October 31, 2017, 09:47:10 am
I said almost in the thread if you can read correctly.

Youre reading comprehension isn't to good either....I acknowledged the fact I misread it two days ago, in the post right above yours.

BirdCall

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 31, 2017, 11:04:59 am
Youre reading comprehension isn't to good either....I acknowledged the fact I misread it two days ago, in the post right above yours.
I only read your comment and immediately responded back to you obviously.   

HorseFeathers

BirdCall

It would be a cool story to see how whatever team you support does up against Lighthouse this year I bet.  8)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BirdCall on October 31, 2017, 12:23:23 pm
It would be a cool story to see how whatever team you support does up against Lighthouse this year I bet.  8)

Really got me there

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 31, 2017, 12:24:43 pm
Really got me there

HF, this same guy is talking about a 5* 2 guard. He has no knowledge, Arkansas Has Zero 5* guards in any class

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2017, 05:09:20 pm
HF, this same guy is talking about a 5* 2 guard. He has no knowledge, Arkansas Has Zero 5* guards in any class

Shhhh he's not bothering me, I think I'm bothering him more than he'd admit....but I kinda wonder what number he wears on Tuesdays and Fridays

BirdCall

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 31, 2017, 05:21:01 pm
Shhhh he's not bothering me, I think I'm bothering him more than he'd admit....but I kinda wonder what number he wears on Tuesdays and Fridays
I played 4 years of college basketball at a D2 school and I am also graduating this December. Nice try......

BirdCall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2017, 05:09:20 pm
If you don't know Arkansas players usually get ranked a little later on going into their junior year of AAU but offers from Florida, Florida State, OSU, TCU, Texas A&M, SMU, Arkansas, Baylor, and OU all seem like offers for 5Star freshmen going into their sophomore year. If you throw Moore from West Memphis in the picture they are arguably the top 3 players in the State regardless of classification. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BirdCall on October 31, 2017, 10:00:03 pm
If you don't know Arkansas players usually get ranked a little later on going into their junior year of AAU but offers from Florida, Florida State, OSU, TCU, Texas A&M, SMU, Arkansas, Baylor, and OU all seem like offers for 5Star freshmen going into their sophomore year. If you throw Moore from West Memphis in the picture they are arguably the top 3 players in the State regardless of classification.

Again there are ZERO 5* 2 guards in Arkansas, ZERO! just stop! your opinion of what you think he should be is meaningless. But for the record, I don't see the 5* recruiting schools on that list, no Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina or Duke.

BirdCall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 31, 2017, 10:13:23 pm
Again there are ZERO 5* 2 guards in Arkansas, ZERO! just stop! your opinion of what you think he should be is meaningless. But for the record, I don't see the 5* recruiting schools on that list, no Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina or Duke.
So when Doakes gets Kentucky, and Kansas. Moody gets Duke, and UNC don't say I didn't tell you so. Florida State does get 5 Star recruits by the way.

trojanman

when he gets them he may end up being a 5* who knows but until then he is not a 5*. Has potetntial to be maybe but is not one now. I hope he does end up being that good

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BirdCall on November 01, 2017, 12:18:52 am
So when Doakes gets Kentucky, and Kansas. Moody gets Duke, and UNC don't say I didn't tell you so. Florida State does get 5 Star recruits by the way.

He is not a 5* recruit, just stop with your ignorance, till some credible source says he is.

BirdCall

Quote from: trojanman on November 01, 2017, 10:38:07 am
when he gets them he may end up being a 5* who knows but until then he is not a 5*. Has potetntial to be maybe but is not one now. I hope he does end up being that good
That is what I am saying he has the talent, skill, and potential to be a 5-Star guard right now. Don't let those rankings fool you they ain't always right. He seriously has the potential to play in the NBA one day just watch. 

Ctucker

Can't watch this year he is ineligible!

trojanman

I'm glade we got all this cleared up

Bildo

waterboy

22 Barham from Spring Hill plays with intensity and a heck of a defender.

BasketballFan2A

Kid that plays for Blevins, Zane Kirkham dropped 44 last night.

fleaflicker24

Quote from: waterboy on November 15, 2017, 11:23:55 am

#22 for Spring Hill is Middleton.....

fleaflicker24

Quote from: fleaflicker24 on November 17, 2017, 02:38:53 pm

#22 for Spring Hill is Middleton.....

My bad..... you are talking girls ... you are right #22 for the lady Bears is Barham

PapaHog

The Kirkham kid plays hard. He's fun to watch.

ak58

Quote from: waterboy on November 15, 2017, 11:23:55 am
She's solid. She ended last year with a double-double in 4 of 5 of their last games. Plays big in big games.

mtindian42

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 21, 2017, 05:08:57 pm
Jacolby Malone of MT can do a lot of different things on the basketball court.He could easily be in the top players category.
i agree sir!

Bbal789

Davonte Davis and Travonta Doolittle are by far the best players in 2a

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bbal789 on November 25, 2017, 04:00:37 pm
Davonte Davis and Travonta Doolittle are by far the best players in 2a

Who are they? Never heard of them.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2017, 04:24:22 pm
Who are they? Never heard of them.
You should have heard from Travonta Doolittle from the back-to-back World Champion Earle Bulldogs...y'all came to the Dog pound and got steamrolled, 82-33...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 25, 2017, 05:13:22 pm
You should have heard from Travonta Doolittle from the back-to-back World Champion Earle Bulldogs...y'all came to the Dog pound and got steamrolled, 82-33...

Guess I've seen him play, but couldnt tell you which one he was. No offense, but there was not a player on the floor that night who are anywhere close to being the best in 2A by far. If so, the talent is terrible in 2A this year.

Beating des arc Like That is nothing to be excited about.

MomaLion

Kalil Johnson, Ted Nunn and sophomore Malik Cartwright...all from Clarendon

thebigman3

With Doakes ineligible, I say Davis Doolittle and Malone and def top 3.

BirdCall

Davis and Doolittle are at the top of the 2A hands down not up for debate at all. Doakes has moved up to the 6A to play for the Jacksonville Titans next semester. Top 3 player in the 6A this year easily. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas