• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-2A Picks for Week 5

Started by NEark tigers, September 28, 2017, 10:04:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Quote from: birddawg1986 on October 01, 2017, 06:28:27 pm
Oh yeah buddy my sources are reliable. I don't see any state titles hanging in the gym for football like Murray puts them up.
Your sources are unreliable

MTINDIANFAN

I got exactly what I wanted from this game. We got through this game without getting anyone hurt. It doesn't matter if you beat us by 13 or 60. 13 is the most points you can get in the standings. We are fighting for 2nd. That will be a big improvement from 5th thanks to Coach Brannum.

Dogg

That's not all you wanted. You wanted the win ;D

Dogg

Quote from: birddawg1986 on October 01, 2017, 06:28:27 pm
Oh yeah buddy my sources are reliable. I don't see any state titles hanging in the gym for football like Murray puts them up.
FYI if it weren't for Coleman, EYAA and few others there would not be back to back State Titles hanging in the gym. Earle is a basketball town and round ball gets 10 times the support football does. We have kids every year that are getting recruited to play football all because of Coleman. The SEC, ACC, Big 12 etc have been to football practice and been in the hallways because of Coleman pushing the right buttons and developing Bohannon

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: Dogg on October 01, 2017, 08:53:11 pm
That's not all you wanted. You wanted the win ;D
I knew we had no chance to win. Quit beating your chest and do something in the playoffs.

Pit Bull

We aren't under any pressure... Just keeping the focus of playing good ball and teaching young boys how to become men....

sheepdawg92

Earle will loss again they always do then they have all the excuse in the world on will they lost they beaten there chest now but when them T-Birds come around they be crying history normal repeats itself I cant wait, Salem should had beat Earle the one player in 2a is not that good to me he makes bad decision and when he was on defense never made a play

Pit Bull

That's the game of football... Have a great day and good luck against the Greyhounds.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 04, 2017, 10:49:48 am
That's the game of football... Have a great day and good luck against the Greyhounds.
I understand that you do have good days bad days Pit Bull like that but if suppose be best player in the state and its no way he shouldn't be human highlight against 2A just like Monta for Hampton was last year but guess his not that type player. He may be aD1 player but it will not be at QB maybe TE if he can block

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Legitimate contender on October 04, 2017, 11:51:13 am
Sherpdawg1992,I'm not coming against your opinion in anyway with my thoughts on Bohanan,That is your opinion and I respect it.With that said,I do however disagree with you. Bohanan can certainly play the Qb position.
I do believe he can play  QB in high school or lower D1 school like Arkansas St., Memphis, for example nothing against those schools. I just don't believe his a SEC QB that's all and according to his latest list of schools he must don't believe so a well just saying

Pit Bull

October 04, 2017, 05:10:19 pm #60 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 05:12:18 pm by Pit Bull
Are we discussing a mercy rule win? Really? Bohanon doesn't have to convince anyone else, he already has D-1 offers! I'm really just astonished that you guys are having this conversation. Now how about that 280 pound speed demon on the line that you all will have to stop from the running back position next season?

Pit Bull

As far as being a human highlight like Monta he needed that and what college team is he starting for this season? Plus Bohanon has a 3.0 above and strong ACT test scores to back it, I think he's more focused on becoming a M.D. than a professional football player. I don't know maybe you're right! Who cares, academics first...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 04, 2017, 05:31:54 pm
As far as being a human highlight like Monta he needed that and what college team is he starting for this season? Plus Bohanon has a 3.0 above and strong ACT test scores to back it, I think he's more focused on becoming a M.D. than a professional football player. I don't know maybe you're right! Who cares, academics first...
I agree academics should always be first I just believe his not SEC material at QB that's all from what I heard his good kid... so that's great

NEark tigers

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 04, 2017, 08:54:11 am
Earle will loss again they always do then they have all the excuse in the world on will they lost they beaten there chest now but when them T-Birds come around they be crying history normal repeats itself I cant wait, Salem should had beat Earle the one player in 2a is not that good to me he makes bad decision and when he was on defense never made a play

After reading that post, you should be arrested for grammar fraud, run-on sentences, and a lack of using a period.

Pit Bull

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 05, 2017, 08:47:14 am
I agree academics should always be first I just believe his not SEC material at QB that's all from what I heard his good kid... so that's great

Neither is Austin Allen but hey. Point is, he's made all of the necessary steps to get offers from SEC schools and more.

birddawg1986

Gerry Bohanon is not only a very good football player but even a better person when you see him out in public or speaking during interviews He is a first class act on and off the field.  I can remember when he was in elementary he would miss a few games every year due to mom proving a point and helping mold him into the man that he has become today.  Good job Gerry & MOM....I'm sure that he will be a successful D1 football player wherever he chooses to attend.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: birddawg1986 on October 05, 2017, 11:18:31 am
Gerry Bohanon is not only a very good football player but even a better person when you see him out in public or speaking during interviews He is a first class act on and off the field.  I can remember when he was in elementary he would miss a few games every year due to mom proving a point and helping mold him into the man that he has become today.  Good job Gerry & MOM....I'm sure that he will be a successful D1 football player wherever he chooses to attend.
I never judge his character. I never said he wasn't a good player. He Just not a QB to me at your top 25 schools in NCAA. I buddy of mine from Earle stated that Nick from ALAMBAMA is recruiting him as LB/SS now if Nick believes that his LB. Then who I am to disagree with one of the best coach in the college football.

bdubyab60

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 05, 2017, 11:29:53 am
I never judge his character. I never said he wasn't a good player. He Just not a QB to me at your top 25 schools in NCAA. I buddy of mine from Earle stated that Nick from ALAMBAMA is recruiting him as LB/SS now if Nick believes that his LB. Then who I am to disagree with one of the best coach in the college football.
At least two other schools have recruited him at QBso there's that. He's got the arm. Receivers had several drops. He didn't have a great game for sure.

Earle has a lot of weapons to work with and that bodes well for Earle as they can afford him to have an off night.

sheepdawg92

October 05, 2017, 11:48:16 am #68 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:57:07 am by sheepdawg92
How the 3-2A will end up at end of the Regular season.

Bold is Conference Record:

1. Cross County- 7-3-0   (7-0) they will win for the 3rd straight year

2. Earle-7-2-0  (6-1) They will have better run the playoffs until the basketball get to bouncing.

3. Salem- 7-3-0 (5-2) Good season for the Greyhounds. I can see them to making it to second round

4. Marked Tree- 5-4-0 (4-3) Not enough men first round exit.

5. E.P.C- 5-5-0 (3-4) Started strong but finish weak just making the playoffs  first round exit

6. Midland- 2-7-0  (1-6) Big wins over Quitman and rector I heard have good group come up from JR. high

7. Rector- 0-8-0 (0-7) In two years you better watch out for the boys in blue...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 05, 2017, 11:48:16 am
How the 3-2A will end up at end of the Regular season.

Bold is Conference Record:

1. Cross County- 7-3-0   (7-0) they will win for the 3rd straight year

2. Earle-7-2-0  (6-1) They will have better run the playoffs until the basketball get to bouncing.

3. Salem- 7-3-0 (5-2) Good season for the Greyhounds. I can see them to making it to second round

4. Marked Tree- 5-4-0 (4-3) Not enough men first round exit.

5. E.P.C- 5-5-0 (3-4) Started strong but finish weak just making the playoffs  first round exit

6. Midland- 2-7-0  (1-6) Big wins over Quitman and rector I heard have good group come up from JR. high

7. Rector- 0-8-0 (0-7) In two years you better watch out for the boys in blue...

Lol,  cross county is not that good

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 05, 2017, 12:22:34 pm
Lol,  cross county is not that good
watch and see sometime it take times for new offense to get to rolling. I believe that train has started u better jump on board.

Legendhogan51

I'm on that train but we will see come Friday How much we are rolling this week Is the week we know how good we are good luck CC my prediction CC 32 greyhounds 14

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 05, 2017, 02:10:01 pm
I'm on that train but we will see come Friday How much we are rolling this week Is the week we know how good we are good luck CC my prediction CC 32 greyhounds 14

You guys are losing it.  32-14 is comical. 

sheepdawg92

October 09, 2017, 07:52:27 am #73 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:24:26 am by sheepdawg92
Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 05, 2017, 02:10:01 pm
I told you that train is rolling. Handle Rector this week and then game of week against Earle next week game i think CC should win...

Mr. Trill

I just can't wait to see how good GB really isn't come this Friday. First time seeing him in action. Let's see if the comments are really worth it.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Mr. Trill on October 09, 2017, 10:19:51 am
I just can't wait to see how good GB really isn't come this Friday. First time seeing him in action. Let's see if the comments are really worth it.
The game  need to really see if he can play or not, is when Earle  travel down to cherry valley and get that pounding for that big o-line and running backs. Now that will be the test for Earle a team that close to talent of Earle have and CC have better coaches so when it comes down to it they will out scheme Earle.

Mr. Trill

Marked Tree is probably better than CC idk what you're talking about. I'd expect Earle to be CC by multiple touchdowns. I think you're really just hoping for CC to pull an upset and yes that is considered an upset.

Legendhogan51

Okay okay I am from Cross County I played football there and  you're right we do have a big offense of line and some good running back but our couches are not that smart We should've never got rid of Greenwell or Williams We ran the same Play all night at Salem We will not win if we do that to Earle we get To run more Plays Earls defense will not stop us if we keep The ball off the ground but The real question is ur run defense is good enough to stop them but Salem had two pass touchdown with their backup quarterback can we stop the pass ur Defense of line needs too get Their hands up and get to the quarterback if we do that we  have a chance

Legendhogan51

Marked tree is not better than us and no it's not a upset we beat them the last two years 

sheepdawg92

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 09, 2017, 10:31:28 am
The game  need to really see if he can play or not, is when Earle  travel down to cherry valley and get that pounding for that big o-line and running backs. Now that will be the test for Earle a team that close to talent of Earle have and CC have better coaches so when it comes down to it they will out scheme Earle.
yes I hoping for upset and I believe its going happen sometimes when a team have your number they just have your number. For example GreenBay have them Cowgirls number.

Mr. Trill

When I say upset I'm not talking bout no previous years. Prediction wise Earle will and is expected to win the entire conference, it's a upset if they get beat THIS YEAR.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Mr. Trill on October 09, 2017, 11:54:12 am
When I say upset I'm not talking bout no previous years. Prediction wise Earle will and is expected to win the entire conference, it's a upset if they get beat THIS YEAR.
That's every year for Earle no one should beat the big bad Earle until the play a team with heart and guts...

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 09, 2017, 10:52:32 am
Marked tree is not better than us and no it's not a upset we beat them the last two years 
Seems like I've heard that statement before this year. Ask Bdub.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on October 10, 2017, 03:13:14 pm
Seems like I've heard that statement before this year. Ask Bdub.
Heck I don't know. I thought y'all would put up a fight against Earle as well but we see how that turned out.

By the way that's called trash talk, all those statements made the week of the game. My pre season prediction was EPC at a 4 or 5 seed and oh look where we are most likely ending up. Had MT about the same and that's pretty close to where they will end up.

MT week is the only time I go super homer. I don't care if we had forfeited the game beforehand I would still talk trash at the MT game and claim you wouldn't beat us.

The way it looks if we can play a little better we can get a couple more wins but we will see

MTINDIANFAN

Heck I don't know. I thought y'all would put up a fight against Earle as well but we see how that turned out.

By the way that's called trash talk, all those statements made the week of the game. My pre season prediction was EPC at a 4 or 5 seed and oh look where we are most likely ending up. Had MT about the same and that's pretty close to where they will end up.

MT week is the only time I go super homer. I don't care if we had forfeited the game beforehand I would still talk trash at the MT game and claim you wouldn't beat us.

The way it looks if we can play a little better we can get a couple more wins but we will see

No one in the conference is going to put up a fight against Earle. Watch out for flash flooding in Cross County the night they play. All those tears from their dreams being shattered.

B, I understand the trash talking. Kinda was doing that with my reply.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on October 11, 2017, 04:25:34 pm

No one in the conference is going to put up a fight against Earle. Watch out for flash flooding in Cross County the night they play. All those tears from their dreams being shattered.

B, I understand the trash talking. Kinda was doing that with my reply.
Its cool. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas