• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WM vs searcy

Started by westmem, September 24, 2017, 02:20:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

westmem

What y'all thoughts 💭

WM 24
Searcy 23

Austin.Sutton

From what I've seen, if Searcy can pick apart the defense through the air, it should be a close game. Searcy's run defense hasn't been particularly well the past couple seasons, so if they can also contain the West Memphis rush, it should suit them well.
I see it possibly going 2 ways.
WM: 27
Searcy: 24
Or
Searcy: 42
WM: 41

WMWRECKINGCREW

Marion torch our secondary but we can tweek some things this week. Will be a good game. Ready for the trip over. Love the style of football being played in the area now...... Go devils......

Bigred18

I'm gonna go with Searcy in a close game , also assuming they are the underdogs in this game and in conference seems no one gives them credit. Both teams will have to play well.

westmem

Way to go WM defense rebound
WM36
Searcy 21

Mike Bonds

Searcy is very good, so really a statement win by West Memphis. Very impressive.

ricepig

Quote from: Mike Bonds on September 29, 2017, 10:07:49 pm
Searcy is very good, so really a statement win by West Memphis. Very impressive.

Maybe, maybe not. They may go 0-4 in this 4 game stretch against the best of the 6A East, their best chance for a win will be next week on the road against Marion.

bulldogger15

Quote from: ricepig on September 29, 2017, 10:33:13 pm
Maybe, maybe not. They may go 0-4 in this 4 game stretch against the best of the 6A East, their best chance for a win will be next week on the road against Marion.
+1

westmem

Marion is no walk over either they better have they big boys panties on because there qb is no joke

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas