• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unbelievable stuff!!

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, September 22, 2017, 11:22:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

So last night...as I returned to beautiful Greers Ferry from a night on the town in Little Rock, venturing from the River Market to the Electric Cowboy, and then through a neighborhood I thought I wouldn't live to tell about...sorry, got sidetracked.
Anyway, as I was driving through beautiful GF with my top off (my car top) I hear the beautiful melodies of a song floating through the air. It appeared to be coming from Brady-Hipp-Backboard-Richey-Dazzle Arena. I pulled into the parking lot to just gaze at the beauty...but the music continued. I got out and let myself in, as I have a key to the gym for my concession stand management duties and all. I lean on the rails above the court and what do I see and hear?!....Coach Richey, sitting criss cross Apple sauce wearing nothing but his high school jersey (which was a bit tight it appeared to me) and his suit pants. He was swaying to and fro to the beats of the great Michael Bolton. ..he sang along for a while before he got up and went into the tunnel...he came back out with a huge marker board it appeared he had ripped off the locker room wall and began drawing up some of the greatest variations of the 2-3 zone defense I've ever laid eyes upon. Following a short dance session through one of Bolton' s jazzier tunes, which left him pouring sweat...he slammed the marker off the court and pelvic popped...pointed a number 1 finger at the scoreboard and walked out of the gym with his fist in the air.
Now I'm not one to gripe about much these days with our beloved Coach Richey...but would you believe he left the sound system on?? The nerve. Anyway, I did my duty and reported it to Asst Supt Victor Bailey and left it at that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas