• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

guy perkins boys basketball

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, August 18, 2017, 11:56:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

How will guy be this year? I know they lost a big chunk of that dominant team, but John always finds a way.

Moonshiner

Don't they have the top ranked class coming in this year?  They don't rebuild at Guy....they re....do it all over again

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 18, 2017, 12:06:16 pm
Don't they have the top ranked class coming in this year?  They don't rebuild at Guy....they re....do it all over again
maybe so I'm not sure, but I have been wondering

ballmember

Rumor is 4 new ones, i dont know that for a fact though.   

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: ballmember on August 18, 2017, 09:07:15 pm
Rumor is 4 new ones, i dont know that for a fact though.
they got Tipton and that's all I know so far.

Moonshiner

I was told they have four new players that would've started at their respective schools.  Hutch is gonna be a Hall of Fame coach but he's also the "luckiest" coach in the state in regards to getting move ins. 

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 19, 2017, 08:58:36 pm
I was told they have four new players that would've started at their respective schools.  Hutch is gonna be a Hall of Fame coach but he's also the "luckiest" coach in the state in regards to getting move ins.
luck doesn't happen for no reason mr moonshine man

HorseFeathers

I've heard he's not the architect this year

hillbillyball

Anyone know for sure if they got 4 or not?

bobcats

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on August 19, 2017, 11:53:10 pm
luck doesn't happen for no reason mr moonshine man

Luck has nothing to do with it.  No one is moving to Guy, it's more of a temporary residence.

JimmyChitwood

Wonder if the school will have enough students to stay open once Hutch is gone.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bobcats on August 22, 2017, 07:00:24 am
Luck has nothing to do with it.  No one is moving to Guy, it's more of a temporary residence.
You must not get on this 1a forum very much, we don't just say it we edge around it and make fun of it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 22, 2017, 01:20:49 pm
You must not get on this 1a forum very much, we don't just say it we edge around it and make fun of it.

It's the worst kept secret in Arkansas...

ZacAttack

I can't believe them 2 good ones that left Southside are going all the way back to Greenbrier!  Didn't they know GP was closer?  ;)

SackAttack

Quote from: bobcats on August 22, 2017, 07:00:24 am
yep usually involves a PO box and utilities turned on but no furniture. I figure the folks that move in like eating and sleeping on the floor or so it seems. I know them Ballard folks must have all suffered from bad backs because there wasnt a bed in there anywhwere as sleeping on the floor is good for bad backs is what i hear!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on August 25, 2017, 03:25:22 pm
yep usually involves a PO box and utilities turned on but no furniture. I figure the folks that move in like eating and sleeping on the floor or so it seems. I know them Ballard folks must have all suffered from bad backs because there wasnt a bed in there anywhwere as sleeping on the floor is good for bad backs is what i hear!

I don't think Ballard actually had to move...Greenbrier released him even though there was no doubt why he was going to guy

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 25, 2017, 06:18:11 pm
I don't think Ballard actually had to move...Greenbrier released him even though there was no doubt why he was going to guy
and his name was on the roster for Greenbrier, he might have played a few games for them also.

Central Ark

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 25, 2017, 07:52:15 pm
and his name was on the roster for Greenbrier, he might have played a few games for them also.

Don't think that would be legal, but never know huh

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Central Ark on August 25, 2017, 08:24:55 pm
Don't think that would be legal, but never know huh
i was just kidding but yeah it was on their when we played them at the battle of the brier 😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas