• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who win smackover or camden harmony grove

Started by gooze55, August 01, 2017, 04:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gooze55

HG Hornet

I think the Hornets have a good chance of winning this one.  I'm picking CHG by 8+.

old.dole

Proud Buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

Grove wins and Smorphlet fans start screaming to get a new coach.

old.dole

They would be stupid to even think about getting rid of baysinger

RiverEagle079

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: old.dole on August 01, 2017, 05:38:28 pm
They would be stupid to even think about getting rid of baysinger

I love what he is doing. He was a great hire. With the addition of his guy he brought down and A few other coaches. Smackover is going to surprise some people. If anyone in Smackover calls for Mike to be fired. They are silly.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 01, 2017, 10:11:31 pm
I love what he is doing. He was a great hire. With the addition of his guy he brought down and A few other coaches. Smackover is going to surprise some people. If anyone in Smackover calls for Mike to be fired. They are silly.
You're right PB.  People have to give the new coach time, win or lose in this game.  Smackover is actually in a good spot here with this Hooten's Kickoff game against CHG.  If the Bucks win it, the new coach will get off to a great start and everybody will be super excited.  If the Bucks lose, they will have lost to a very good and highly ranked (in pre-season) Hornets team that was one game away from the State Championship game last year....and I see no shame in that.

bear for life

Just don't think chg defense will be as good keithley was and very good play caller trust me it Want be the same

old.dole

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: old.dole on August 02, 2017, 05:50:39 am
Which guy did he bring with him?

I don't know his actual name. But he was the defensive guy.

stuck in between

dawgpound

This has the makings of being a good game I hate I will probably miss the first half

Hogfish

HG has a lot of weapons on offense for a 2A school and a physical Defense that will get after you.
I think it will be very close to the same outcome as last year when these 2 teams played.

HG Hornet

August 02, 2017, 10:06:10 am #15 Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 10:39:47 am by CHG Hornet
Quote from: bear for life on August 02, 2017, 05:07:26 am
Just don't think chg defense will be as good keithley was and very good play caller trust me it Want be the same
Last year's defensive team had a lot of seniors.  This year's will definitely have some new faces, but they'll be OK.  They'll miss Keithley, but the Hornets will still swarm and sting ya.  :)

dawgpound

HG Hornet

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hogfish on August 02, 2017, 09:57:44 am
HG has a lot of weapons on offense for a 2A school and a physical Defense that will get after you.
I think it will be very close to the same outcome as last year when these 2 teams played.

No.

gooze55

#7  RB/WR I think his name LEE .. nice runningback fast too coming back this year rite?? what about that WR#10 tall guy that can jump high good hands.... it one more person on def I think #15 tough linebacker. I don't know HG this could be a dog fight.. I got smackover n this one but I could be wrong

Proud Buckaroo

You're talking about Corbin Lee. Yes, he is a senior this year. So is Peyton. He is kin to Jordan Jones. #15 is a DE not a LB. he also plays FB. But, yes. They are all back.

gooze55

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2017, 08:04:30 pm
You're talking about Corbin Lee. Yes, he is a senior this year. So is Peyton. He is kin to Jordan Jones. #15 is a DE not a LB. he also plays FB. But, yes. They are all back.      HG better be ready

Yogi bear

Quote from: CHG Hornet on August 02, 2017, 10:06:10 am
Last year's defensive team had a lot of seniors.  This year's will definitely have some new faces, but they'll be OK.  They'll miss Keithley, but the Hornets will still swarm and sting ya.  :)

Dang CHG HORNET I see yall already thinking about them BEARS. By the way whats up with the honey bee???

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2017, 08:04:30 pm
You're talking about Corbin Lee. Yes, he is a senior this year. So is Peyton. He is kin to Jordan Jones. #15 is a DE not a LB. he also plays FB. But, yes. They are all back.

I wonder why 15 is playing fullback now

HG Hornet

Quote from: Yogi bear on August 02, 2017, 10:57:14 pm
                                                                                  Dang CHG HORNET I see yall already thinking about them BEARS. By the way whats up with the honey bee???
Hey Yogi, you know Pooh didn't mess with Hornets' nests.......it was hunny he was always after.  Unsure if the team is thinking about Bearden, but I've got it circled as a BIG one for sure.

HG Hornet

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 03, 2017, 08:41:36 am

I wonder why 15 is playing fullback now
I'm guessing it's because Rucks is now an El Dorado Wildcat.

old.dole

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Hgalum50

Honestly this could be a really good game! I jus think the Hornets have to many weapons returning! That Hornet defense will be clicking no matter what so I'll take the Hornets by 14

Backwoods Bart

Camden Harmony Grove may pick up where they left off last year, but the bottom line is they are doing it without their senior quarterback Whitley.  The bucs will take advantage of that early and often.

Bucs by 14

Hgalum50

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 03, 2017, 11:23:12 pm
Camden Harmony Grove may pick up where they left off last year, but the bottom line is they are doing it without their senior quarterback Whitley.  The bucs will take advantage of that early and often.

Bucs by 14
You should have seen his backup which is a Junior his name is Gannon Bearden! Heck of an arm and will run you over like a truck!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Hgalum50 on August 03, 2017, 11:46:50 pm
You should have seen his backup which is a Junior his name is Gannon Bearden! Heck of an arm and will run you over like a truck!

That's the great thing about this time of year, right before the unknown standouts introduce themselves . Lol

Hgalum50

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 04, 2017, 12:07:39 am
That's the great thing about this time of year, right before the unknown standouts introduce themselves . Lol
Man gotta love it! Football can't get here fast enough!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hgalum50 on August 03, 2017, 11:46:50 pm

You should see Sophmore LB Dawson Biggers. He came up to senior high last year as a freshman and totalled 16 solo tackles in two games.

HG Hornet

Sounds like both teams will have some new studs.  I still think CHG has more weapons this year so I like our chances.

Hgalum50

Quote from: CHG Hornet on August 04, 2017, 06:46:19 am
Sounds like both teams will have some new studs.  I still think CHG has more weapons this year so I like our chances.
Agreed!

dawg_days

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 04, 2017, 06:33:09 am
You should see Sophmore LB Dawson Biggers. He came up to senior high last year as a freshman and totalled 16 solo tackles in two games.

that quite a feet for a 9th grader, is that dennis son?

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Backwoods Bart

Backwoods Bart

August 12, 2017, 02:37:40 pm #42 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:17:15 pm by Backwoods Bart

trojanman

This one could be a toss up. Smackover looked way better against us than they have in past scrimmages. I expected HG to give JC a little more in their scrimmage. I feel like this one is going to be a tight one

NWA Hawg

Quote from: trojanman on August 24, 2017, 08:32:34 am
This one could be a toss up. Smackover looked way better against us than they have in past scrimmages. I expected HG to give JC a little more in their scrimmage. I feel like this one is going to be a tight one

I say

HG; 34
Smackover:20

eldofan

eldofan

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: eldofan on August 25, 2017, 09:11:10 am
Next tues unfortunately I'm working

I am off thankfully. Even if I was working... I'd leave straight from work to get there. This Tuesday was a small glimpse off football. It's been a LONG offseason and I am definitely ready for football. My wife however is not. lol.

eldofan

I'm on call so I'm stuck in town which is bad bc I may not even work .

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: eldofan on August 25, 2017, 05:09:33 pm
I'm on call so I'm stuck in town which is bad bc I may not even work .

I would go anyways and just tell them if I got a call, "I'll be 30 minutes before I get there." I've heard that before when I had to make a call-out for someone.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas