• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gooze55, July 25, 2017, 10:08:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

Trash talk is one thing, but when people start talking bad about a person they don't know is another.  truth be told I bet none of you have been the head coach in a state title game and until then you don't know what you would do

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on July 27, 2017, 09:37:20 am
Trash talk is one thing, but when people start talking bad about a person they don't know is another.  truth be told I bet none of you have been the head coach in a state title game and until then you don't know what you would do

Most of them would be so scared they couldnt call anything.....theyd lose their minds totally in that scenario

HorseFeathers

Psssshhhh I've won several dozen xbox national titles...piece of cake

dawgpound

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I do know him, and all I'm saying is, he went away from what had got him there. That cannot be argued.

dawgpound

No he didn't used the same play book just had some costly penalties

gooze55

this stuff is funny lol

gooze55

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 27, 2017, 10:40:40 am
Psssshhhh I've won several dozen xbox national titles...piece of cake
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 27, 2017, 11:42:48 am

dawgpound  u call me a troll lol....... then  u said this (trash talking is one thing, but when people start talking about a person they don't know)  u better quit- it

THA TRUTH

Quote from: dawgpound on July 26, 2017, 10:27:09 pm
He is a young coach with his first head coaching job and you couldn't come close to being the man he is I think y'all that hate on him are just jealous and you won't prove to me otherwise why else would he be on yalls mind so often

Jealous of the coach in Hampton lol Hampton is known for one thing and it's transmitted

dawgpound

I ain't gonna say what truth is known for lol

THA TRUTH

dawgpound

I'm trying to be a better person now days truth be told I shouldn't even be on here with the temptations lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas