• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville West Wolverines schedule

Started by Razorback Red, July 05, 2017, 02:36:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

First year with all 3 grades and a couple of key move-ins.  Should be a much improved team in year 2:

Pryor, OK
LR Central
at Muskogee, OK
at Van Buren
Fayetteville
at Springdale
at Harber
Heritage
at Rogers
Bentonville

Need to beat one of the big 3 in conf to take the step forward they are looking for in year 2. 

Razorback Red

The Bentonville School Board voted 5-2 tonight to approve $2M toward the completion of the Bentonville West football complex.  It will take another million or two of private funds to fully complete, but a huge step in the right direction for the Wolverines. 

The biggest portion of the $2M is $1.6M from the sale of a piece of land on Bright Road. 

Rob Van Winkle

That is great news for West. I heard they want to have this completed in time for the 2018 season. Do you think that is a possibility?

Razorback Red

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on July 18, 2017, 07:28:06 am
That is great news for West. I heard they want to have this completed in time for the 2018 season. Do you think that is a possibility?

I'm sure that is what Mr. Passmore wants, but can't become a reality until they raise at least another $1M-$2M in private funds.  Some big donors are going to have to step up. 

RyanLR

I was wondering did Hunter Swoboda get to play Friday night? I know him and his brother transferred from Robinson. Dude is a heck of a linebacker.

RamblinWest

Hunter played and had several tackles.  Tucker also had a great game.  West is fortunate to have both playing for them this year.

RyanLR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas