• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can jc run the table or even go 9-1 in regular season

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:18:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 03:43:31 pm
Quote from: dragondad on July 17, 2017, 02:46:45 pm
Everyone on here knows what he is,  he outed himself a long time ago.   Funny thing is,  people in Bearden think the same about him that you and I do.... as does at least two coaches,  but probably all of them.
[/
My team is better than your team is really as far as it should go...i dont know this person, but if he is insulting kids, them that is over the line clearly.
Far worse than insulting a kid. He was calling the kid and the school by name in multiple rants. Throwing all kinds of fabricated information out ( or at least AAA didn't find any of it to be credible enough that the kid didn't get to play ). We as adults need to understand that these kids are reading this stuff too and they are talking about it amongst them selves. Kid and school shouldn't have been put out like that. But he is proud of him self for the mod giving me the hook for a month. Shows what your dealing with and proves my assessment. You know just like when you asked me where the game was. I hadn't looked at a schedule but I had seen him post about our beating at home but he comes back with he said toss up. He did in a later post but as adults we should understand what we say and do have consequences. I wasn't jerking his chain I was replying to you but here he comes like a dog with a bone about the hut. Must have been a big accomplishment in his life!

Backwoods Bart

You're discussing last year dude.
When you guys were blowing people out in 2A, nobody could get a word in edgewise. now that your average, your not dealing with being average vey well. Hate to see you and your buddy keep whipping yourself up into a lather over your past rants and trying to stir the pot.  I'm good!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on July 17, 2017, 02:46:45 pm
Everyone on here knows what he is,  he outed himself a long time ago.   Funny thing is,  people in Bearden think the same about him that you and I do.... as does at least two coaches,  but probably all of them.

Are you going mental on us? Let it go, and stop crying. It looks bad!

bearbacker52

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 06:25:40 pm
Are you going mental on us? Let it go, and stop crying. It looks bad!

it seems as though you have a ABSOLUTE hate of a program that created the MERCY RULE by beating class ''b'' level teams 70-0...

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 06:46:47 pm
it seems as though you have a ABSOLUTE hate of a program that created the MERCY RULE by beating class ''b'' level teams 70-0...

No, don't hate anyone or anything. Love the Dragons
Just having to respond to two posters that can't stand an objective View if that makes sense to you

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 06:11:10 pm
You're discussing last year dude.
When you guys were blowing people out in 2A, nobody could get a word in edgewise. now that your average, your not dealing with being average vey well. Hate to see you and your buddy keep whipping yourself up into a lather over your past rants and trying to stir the pot.  I'm good!
That was a let down! Two days to think up a reply and that's the best you can do? Dude you act like nobody read your fowl rants. The mods helped you with some of them (delete button) but still plenty to go back and see how big a guy you was. Tough guy I am going to let you in on a secret (your not that smart).

Backwoods Bart

This is my last comment on this topic go kick someone else's dog

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 06:52:34 pm
No, don't hate anyone or anything. Love the Dragons
Just having to respond to two posters that can't stand an objective View if that makes sense to you
I am impressed. I really didn't think objective was in your vocabulary.👏

bleudog

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 06:46:47 pm

U$C?

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 06:57:48 pm
This is my last comment on this topic go kick someone else's dog

This is the best comment of your FF carreer.    Began with a magnificent gesture, and ended with a humble self description..

Longfellow

Quote from: JC Guy on July 17, 2017, 05:36:38 pm
Far worse than insulting a kid. He was calling the kid and the school by name in multiple rants. Throwing all kinds of fabricated information out ( or at least AAA didn't find any of it to be credible enough that the kid didn't get to play ). We as adults need to understand that these kids are reading this stuff too and they are talking about it amongst them selves. Kid and school shouldn't have been put out like that. But he is proud of him self for the mod giving me the hook for a month. Shows what your dealing with and proves my assessment. You know just like when you asked me where the game was. I hadn't looked at a schedule but I had seen him post about our beating at home but he comes back with he said toss up. He did in a later post but as adults we should understand what we say and do have consequences. I wasn't jerking his chain I was replying to you but here he comes like a dog with a bone about the hut. Must have been a big accomplishment in his life!
Can y'all learn how to use the quote feature?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on July 17, 2017, 08:05:19 pm

The quote feature is the hurdle that has tripped up many a poster....

bearbacker52

as sheriff said in tombstone "' we don't want any fighting in any language''

JC Guy

Quote from: Longfellow on July 17, 2017, 08:05:19 pm
I thought I did? BB 52 got a little funky but I was working with what I had!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on July 17, 2017, 08:14:11 pm
I thought I did? BB 52 got a little funky but I was working with what I had!

Don't blame bb52. this one's on you and your haphazard approach to communication

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 08:20:27 pm
Don't blame bb52. this one's on you and your haphazard approach to communication
The truth isn't in you. You done cost me five dollars. I took the square that said you would reply before 8:00 tonight. Missed it by 30 minutes. And unless I am seeing something different on my end I used the quote feature properly. BB 52 tied his comments into DD's quote and I replied using the quote feature. Now you were supposed to be training me so help me out.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on July 17, 2017, 08:36:28 pm
The truth isn't in you. You done cost me five dollars. I took the square that said you would reply before 8:00 tonight. Missed it by 30 minutes. And unless I am seeing something different on my end I used the quote feature properly. BB 52 tied his comments into DD's quote and I replied using the quote feature. Now you were supposed to be training me so help me out.

i  don't know how i did that double quoting is out of my pay grade.

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 08:49:18 pm
You got us both jumped on bro. Stay in your lane man.😄

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 08:49:18 pm

You didn't do anything BB 52. He was trying transfer a quote to make a point and ran his comments into the quote that he transferred.
had nothing to do with you but he threw you under the bus!

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 08:57:52 pm
You didn't do anything BB 52. He was trying transfer a quote to make a point and ran his comments into the quote that he transferred.
had nothing to do with you but he threw you under the bus!
Wrong again. Didn't move his quote. I don't think you are smart enough to train me. I simply hit quote and replied.

Backwoods Bart

Okay I'm just cracking up here. I just got a message that said You Bet $5 with your mother upstairs!
Bahahaha!

bearbacker52

Well after week one some apologies gonna be due, and some crow eating right off the bat.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2017, 09:18:15 pm
Well after week one some apologies gonna be due, and some crow eating right off the bat.

He won't get on here and say he is wrong. Every time Bearden loses; when he says they will win, he goes into hiding.

Backwoods Bart

July 17, 2017, 09:22:37 pm #73 Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:26:07 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:19:38 pm
He won't get on here and say he is wrong. Every time Bearden loses; when he says they will win, he goes into hiding.
Go back and check my quote after JC drummed us last year you will find that I congratulated JC on a well-fought game.
get that mess out of here PB

Proud Buckaroo

I could be wrong. But.. I'm willing to wager that JC does the same thing this year.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:28:25 pm
I could be wrong. But.. I'm willing to wager that JC does the same thing this year.

Probably not a good year to make that assumption! ;)

WHITEchicken

bearbacker52

Quote from: WHITEchicken on July 17, 2017, 09:32:59 pm
Bearden been recruiting?

U not going down that louisianna player tyrade again are you.

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2017, 09:22:37 pm
Go back and check my quote after JC drummed us last year you will find that I congratulated JC on a well-fought game.
get that mess out of here PB

Wasn't much of a fight, or a game.

Proud Buckaroo

One could also assume that since you were tooting a horn about beating CHG in 7 on 7. What didn't we hear about Bearden not even making the bracket play at the El dorado one?

Backwoods Bart

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:52:16 pm
One could also assume that since you were tooting a horn about beating CHG in 7 on 7. What didn't we hear about Bearden not even making the bracket play at the El dorado one?

As I type you steal my thunder.   LOL!   He was boasting about a 7/7 win....but he ain't boasting about that beating they took last Friday.   Not that we put much stock in 7/7,  but I know he does.

dragondad

The truth isn't in you. You done cost me five dollars. I took the square that said you would reply before 8:00 tonight. Missed it by 30 minutes.

One crisp bill please!

JC Guy

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 17, 2017, 09:52:16 pm

does 7 on 7 count except for fart talk?

Skip Baymore

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 17, 2017, 08:06:28 pm
The quote feature is the hurdle that has tripped up many a poster....

Lol.   (But at the same time, I hope to never see quotation marks around most of what Ive seen on this thread in the future).

Backwoods Bart

July 18, 2017, 03:25:21 am #86 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:10:51 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: dragondad on July 17, 2017, 10:01:17 pm
One crisp bill please!
[/quote

But you & Puff dragon were so close to going back into the Hut tonight I thought I'd come back and give you a pat on the back(push). Oh well, there's always another day.

Fall camp is almost here, oh boy!

JC Guy

One time in band camp!!! Quote police ^^^^. I don't want to get accused of rearranging someone's quote to make a point so I didn't quote on his comment. Better HF?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on July 18, 2017, 07:33:06 am
One time in band camp!!! Quote police ^^^^. I don't want to get accused of rearranging someone's quote to make a point so I didn't quote on his comment. Better HF?

Na.....to not try is as bad as failing

JC Guy

bleudog

bleudog

July 18, 2017, 09:39:28 am #92 Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:41:34 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 18, 2017, 09:31:35 am
Bleu uses Pinterest?

Since photobucket decided to go nuts charging for 3rd party hosting a photo, I'll use whatever google finds.  I found a better meme though and replaced the link for you HF. 

HF, you've got some swing.  Does FF have any plans to allow copying a photo straight into FF?  I can do that on a LA Tech message board I belong to but not FF.  Coping a twitter link works pretty good but I haven't had luck with much else since photobucket changed their business model.

JC Guy

Okay let's break the vicious cycle and talk football. It's been reported that the Bears are extremely talented this year albeit that's been mostly from one person. Junction has the coaching shake up and a new face under center. Not many reports coming out around town about how things are progressing here so I take that as a positive because in this town if the football isn't good that's a story that gets told. With many key pieces back and possible upgrades in some positions I feel it's reasonable to think that JC should be to much for the Bears especially playing at home (basing that off recent history). I do feel it could be a dog fight because the Bears normally find a way to get up for this game no matter what it looks like on paper.

bleudog

Quote from: JC Guy on July 18, 2017, 09:43:26 am
Okay let's break the vicious cycle and talk football. It's been reported that the Bears are extremely talented this year albeit that's been mostly from one person. Junction has the coaching shake up and a new face under center. Not many reports coming out around town about how things are progressing here so I take that as a positive because in this town if the football isn't good that's a story that gets told. With many key pieces back and possible upgrades in some positions I feel it's reasonable to think that JC should be to much for the Bears especially playing at home (basing that off recent history). I do feel it could be a dog fight because the Bears normally find a way to get up for this game no matter what it looks like on paper.

https://twitter.com/junctionfb/status/887299208029646848

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bleudog on July 18, 2017, 09:39:28 am
Since photobucket decided to go nuts charging for hyperlinking/hosting a photo, I'll use whatever google finds.  I found a better meme though and replaced the link for you HF. 

HF, you've got some swing.  Does FF have any plans to allow coping a photo straight into FF?  I can do that on a LA Tech message board I belong to but not FF.  Coping a twitter link works pretty good but I haven't had luck with much else since photobucket changed their business model.

I was wondering why my signature disappeared.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on July 18, 2017, 07:33:06 am

I appreciate that! I was in the last of my 12 hour dash for the cash at the time, and these mobile phones can be tricky when your "on the move" and trying to post!

THA TRUTH

Ole Bert is still living through the lives of young 16-18 year old kids to feel good about his own life's shortcomings figuratively and literally

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 18, 2017, 03:17:35 pm
Ole Bert is still living through the lives of young 16-18 year old kids to feel good about his own life's shortcomings figuratively and literally

Tough talking Tommy! Big man behind the keyboard

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 18, 2017, 06:45:42 pm
Tough talking Tommy! Big man behind the keyboard

Let's meet at the Sonic in El Dorado I bet I can get the truth out of you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas