• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for CUZ

Started by dragondad, May 11, 2017, 04:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Asking all that will,  please take a few to say a few prayers for Cuz.  He's been rushed to Little Rock with a major pulmonary embolism.  I'll update when I know more, I know he has many friends on here so y'all offer up a few for his health and healing, and for his family.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on May 11, 2017, 04:31:41 pm
Asking all that will,  please take a few to say a few prayers for Cuz.  He's been rushed to Little Rock with a major pulmonary embolism.  I'll update when I know more, I know he has many friends on here so y'all offer up a few for his health and healing, and for his family.

Prayers from Hector.... Got the pleasure of meeting cuz a couple years ago....and spent a few hours on the phone with him that season and last one as well...he's one of the good ones...and hope for a speedy recovery

Proud Buckaroo

Prayers sent from eldorado. Cuz is a great man. I met him a few years ago. I hope for a fast recovery.

AirWarren

bleudog

May 11, 2017, 07:25:50 pm #4 Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:51:41 pm by bleudog
Most gracious Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for your intercession on Cuz's behalf.  Please provide him strength. Please guide his caregivers so the decisions they make and the actions they take will lead to his recovery.  I ask these things in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ.  Amen

WHITEchicken

Prayers from my neck of the woods.

Lumberjackfan1978

Skip Baymore

May 12, 2017, 12:06:44 am #7 Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:10:34 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: dragondad on May 11, 2017, 04:31:41 pm

Prayers from me and my family dragondad.  My next door neighbor spent about 10 days in the hospital with the same condition a few months ago.  I know its a medical emergency.  We will pray for him. 

beach bum

May 12, 2017, 12:23:40 pm #8 Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:27:56 pm by beach bum
I think as we all age we realize that if we have our health we have everything to be thankful for in the rest of our life because our health is so delicate and fragile at anytime for any of us..... I hope for as speedy recovery as possible for him and his family's sake and we all hear from him on here with good news in the weeks to come.

dragondad

Cuz is still in the hospital but doing much better, he may be released tomorrow.  Please continue to pray.

Sidelines

dragondad

Cuz is home and recovering,  I know he's thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.

Proud Buckaroo

Great news. We are all glad he is doing better!

athletic supporter

Lions84

Quote from: dragondad on May 15, 2017, 10:47:48 am
Cuz is home and recovering,  I know he's thankful for all your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the update.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas