• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope Baseball

Started by monkeyman3434, April 03, 2017, 01:36:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyman3434

I am guessing things must have gotten straightened  out at Hope.  We haven't heard anything lately on it.

KOJACK

They got beat by Arkansas High 33-0...stay classy arkansas high  ::)

monkeyman3434

Wow.   Sounds like someone had an ax to grind

Dalegribble

This coach should be ashamed for the way he is doing these kids. Not even trying to coach them. Let a pitcher walk 9 straight batter never made a mound visit until he took him out.

mlt

Once again, is the administration not aware of this?

Dalegribble

They know and they don't care, my son is done we will be taking his talents somewhere else next year. And let the clown keep running his circus. Last week got outscored 46-0  u think the administration cares about these kids. They have been 10 runned in every game this year. This should cancel the program if they can't find better than this.

bobcat72476

With parents like you, I am sure they will be lining up to apply for the job if it does come open. 

airitout

Quote from: Dalegribble on April 10, 2017, 09:13:57 pm
They know and they don't care, my son is done we will be taking his talents somewhere else next year. And let the clown keep running his circus. Last week got outscored 46-0  u think the administration cares about these kids. They have been 10 runned in every game this year. This should cancel the program if they can't find better than this.

your son's talents?

BaseballMan00

You could put any coach on this team and they still would lose every game but with a better coach it would not be as bad. The coach doesn'tt care about the team or anything. He has had enough talent in years past to compete but they never do because the players do not have the coaching. He never gives signs and never does actual practices. It's sad that kids can play the game all there life and then get to high school and hate the game. They hate to go to practices and games. Just terrible baseball environment

BaseballMan00

23-0 after 3 innings to Lakeside yesterday

Dalegribble

Coach Billy the clown pulled the plug after 3 with no jv he wanted to get home and watch wrestling

airitout

Quote from: Dalegribble on April 14, 2017, 03:42:56 pm
Coach Billy the clown pulled the plug after 3 with no jv he wanted to get home and watch wrestling

How are you helping the problem?  Are you a certified volunteer coach for the team?  Have you asked to help in anyway?  Your son's talents may need a great guy like you out there working with him and the other players.  Maybe just maybe, if you and some other parents go to the coach and ask to help, he will let you.  otherwise your just a hot air donkeys butt, IMHP.  JS

Dalegribble

Quote from: airitout on April 15, 2017, 08:23:05 am

How are you helping the problem?  Are you a certified volunteer coach for the team?  Have you asked to help in anyway?  Your son's talents may need a great guy like you out there working with him and the other players.  Maybe just maybe, if you and some other parents go to the coach and ask to help, he will let you.  otherwise your just a hot air donkeys butt, IMHP.  JS
he will not accept volunteers, and yes I have a lot of hot air cause my son is having to go through this nightmare.

HorseFeathers

Outscored 164-15 in 9, games.....ouch

mohawk1999

Quote from: Dalegribble on April 15, 2017, 11:24:36 am
he will not accept volunteers, and yes I have a lot of hot air cause my son is having to go through this nightmare.

Dale at lease have the balls to put your name out there if you are going to constantly badmouth a coach.  If not shut the he'll up.  I love these forums but I am sick and tired of people hiding behind the scenes and not being a man.  Apparently  your not scared to say rude things on here so what is your name?

Dalegribble

Quote from: mohawk1999 on April 15, 2017, 01:05:34 pm
Dale at lease have the balls to put your name out there if you are going to constantly badmouth a coach.  If not shut the he'll up.  I love these forums but I am sick and tired of people hiding behind the scenes and not being a man.  Apparently  your not scared to say rude things on here so what is your name?
dale gribble, what's your name

Dalegribble

Quote from: mohawk1999 on April 15, 2017, 01:05:34 pm
bad mouthing and pointing out facts are totally different.

mohawk1999

April 15, 2017, 05:59:36 pm #17 Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:08:27 pm by mohawk1999
My name is Bo

airitout

April 20, 2017, 11:07:15 am #18 Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:38:23 pm by airitout
/

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas