• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is JC going to return to 2a classification?

Started by bearbacker52, March 20, 2017, 01:58:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

I will hypothesize that JC will not win with regularity in the 3a that they did in the 2a. With that in mind parents will move away, or to back to where they came from.  Enrollment will drop and and a return to the 2a classification and better success, but not to the level of Coach Carpenters..

JC Guy

Last round only a couple of family's would have had to move and JC would have still been in 2A. What kind of product our new coach will put on the field remains to be seen but hey it's JC he will have some parts to move around.

Hornet4ever

Very interested to see how the new coach does.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on March 20, 2017, 09:53:29 pm
Last round only a couple of family's would have had to move and JC would have still been in 2A. What kind of product our new coach will put on the field remains to be seen but hey it's JC he will have some parts to move around.

it helps to have a tradition of expecting to win, but that is another thread that has been hashed out before...Yall need to stay in 3a for a few years.

tacklethis...

No disrespect to Carpenter but shear talent won JC three in a row, driving the bus to game was all the coaches needed to be responsible for.

BigBrother

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: tacklethis... on March 23, 2017, 10:10:30 pm
No disrespect to Carpenter but shear talent won JC three in a row, driving the bus to game was all the coaches needed to be responsible for.

This..... pure and simple!

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: bearbacker52 on March 20, 2017, 01:58:35 pm
I will hypothesize that JC will not win with regularity in the 3a that they did in the 2a. With that in mind parents will move away, or to back to where they came from.  Enrollment will drop and and a return to the 2a classification and better success, but not to the level of Coach Carpenters..

Rison and JC are always right on the cusp of a couple of kids in the high school making the difference in which classification they are in. I can tell you right now it's better to be the largest public school in 2A than the smallest in 3A.

JC will do alright during the regular season most likely, maybe a little tougher reg season - BUT, the playoffs is where the difference really starts showing up. Especially in the second round forward.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on March 25, 2017, 11:40:23 am
Rison and JC are always right on the cusp of a couple of kids in the high school making the difference in which classification they are in. I can tell you right now it's better to be the largest public school in 2A than the smallest in 3A.

JC will do alright during the regular season most likely, maybe a little tougher reg season - BUT, the playoffs is where the difference really starts showing up. Especially in the second round forward.

Seen projections that keeps junction City in 3a and rison going back to 3a...

BigBrother

Where are these secret projections? JC enrollment .org yuk yuk

Lions84

March 27, 2017, 02:25:11 pm #11 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:28:06 pm by Lions84
It going to be interesting this fall for sure.  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas