• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best player in 1a state finals?

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, March 06, 2017, 11:53:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

March 06, 2017, 11:53:26 am Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:56:16 am by PeedeecreekBoy99
Opinions

BannerMountainMan

It goes- Ballard-Ealy-Privitt-Owens-Freeman-Minton

lineman76

The best I saw was either Ballard or the # 22 for Guy

Hero of Twin Groves

Guys starting five then Owen, privett, freeman

thebigman3

Minton and Ealy the best if you look at stats. Ballard dished out 17 dimes against CL.

Thechosen1

Ealey hands down better player. Minton best shooter

StateChamps09

HoopMan

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 06, 2017, 02:36:21 pm
Ealey hands down better player. Minton best shooter
I can agree with you on Ealy but Easton Freeman is the best shooter. Give him an inch and it's raining.

StateChamps09

Freeman is great..: but he doesn't shoot on guy like that. In all honestly I'm not sure if he's intimidated by them or what. But he don't shoot agaisnts them..

Thechosen1

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on March 06, 2017, 04:14:04 pm
I can agree with you on Ealy but Easton Freeman is the best shooter. Give him an inch and it's raining.
Best wide open shooter. But can't create his own shot so I give the edge to Minton.

Captain General

thebigman3

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 06, 2017, 05:29:48 pm
Best wide open shooter. But can't create his own shot so I give the edge to Minton.
Exactly. and Minton not scared to shoot it with defense on him and he can knock it down. Him hitting those 3s for Guy puts them in a big momentum swing every game.

Thechosen1

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 06, 2017, 05:38:34 pm
Exactly. and Minton not scared to shoot it with defense on him and he can knock it down. Him hitting those 3s for Guy puts them in a big momentum swing every game.
If freeman is guarded and isn't hitting shots. He's just a decoy. Minton more well rounded and will pull up in your face.

thebigman3

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 06, 2017, 05:49:43 pm
If freeman is guarded and isn't hitting shots. He's just a decoy. Minton more well rounded and will pull up in your face.
Exactly

Hero of Twin Groves

I would like to see how many times freeman was held in single digits. Great horse player, other than that limited.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas