• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way To Early Top 4A Picks

Started by PrivateLesson, March 06, 2017, 11:04:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southarkdaddy

4A-7 is so tough. I always look for the top 1 or 2 teams from that conference to make a deep run.

GuvHog

Quote from: Trojanball24 on April 03, 2017, 09:49:03 am
GuvHog you dont know what you are talking about

Yes I do. Warren shut out WC in the first half last year but WC went on a scoring spree in the second half getting within 6 points of the Lumberjacks but the Lumberjacks scored to more TD's and put the game away. Warren does indeed play at Watson Chapel this year.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on April 03, 2017, 12:05:47 pm
Yes I do. Warren shut out WC in the first half last year but WC went on a scoring spree in the second half getting within 6 points of the Lumberjacks but the Lumberjacks scored to more TD's and put the game away. Warren does indeed play at Watson Chapel this year.
In Pine Bluff to more = 2

fromthehills

Quote from: hawgfan15 on March 07, 2017, 08:07:13 am
Outstanding football player. The reason why Warren could repeat as state champs is the big boys up front. They can dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides with what they have coming back. Possibly the best lines Bo has ever had.

Always thought Warrens offensive line has played well.  Probably the most underrated group on their team consistently.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: GuvHog on April 03, 2017, 12:05:47 pm
WC's starting QB had to sit the first half for whatever reason. He came in fresh after half and wreaked havoc on our D for a quarter.

STBruin

Quote from: Burks on March 07, 2017, 09:37:03 am
Joe T. Robinson returns a lot of talent. If QB develops watch out!

If Joe T hasn't done it with the talent they have had the last 2 years...not going to happen...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Burks on March 07, 2017, 09:37:03 am
Joe T. Robinson returns a lot of talent. If QB develops watch out!

From the Twitters: PREP FB: Bentonville West welcomes 2 transfers -- Hunter and Tucker Swoboda, both from Pulaski Robinson. They enrolled this week.

That's a BIG loss for Robinson.

ABC™

I'm sure Robinson can go find some replacements.

scrapman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 01, 2017, 04:09:02 pm
From the Twitters: PREP FB: Bentonville West welcomes 2 transfers -- Hunter and Tucker Swoboda, both from Pulaski Robinson. They enrolled this week.

That's a BIG loss for Robinson.
Live by the sword, die by the sword

Mr. Mercer

Swobodas were great kids and a loss for sure, but Robinson will move on and be fine.

SUGARTOWN

Hooten's magazine will be out next week, giving most of us a nice read until the season starts and for others, something to complain about.

Proud Buckaroo

June 21, 2017, 03:06:04 pm #61 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:27:19 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 21, 2017, 02:50:30 pm
Hooten's magazine will be out next week, giving most of us a nice read until the season starts and for others, something to complain about.

You mean for MOST people to complain about. Lol. Sometimes I disagree with hooten's but, other than the magazine. They could be like most forums/sports pages and charge for membership to look at their website.

AirWarren

I've never understood the Hooten's complaining.

We live in a broke state and we have a NICE informative publication highlighting our high school football in our state. As well as state colleges.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 21, 2017, 03:06:04 pm
You mean for MOST people to complain about. Lol. Sometimes I disagree with hooten's but, other than the magazine. They could be like most forums/sports pages and charge oh membership to look at their website.
it's always something to complain or disagree about but ready to see it

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Well if you buy the magazine, you have the right to disagree it.
Most times when I voice my opinion on here and other posters tel me to cram it, I run to my safe space, put on my high heel pumps like Mr. Coach Klein, light several tranquility candles at the base of my life sized FatHead of Bo Hembree and then all is right with the world again!

Lionpride2017

8-4A Should be

1. Warren
2. Dumas
3. Crossett
4. Monticello
5. Star City
6. Hamburg
7. DeWitt
8. Dollarway

2 seed and 3 seed could be either way between Crossett and Dumas.

Hamburg will win in close games with DeWitt and Dollarway or we could as well lose both and finish 0-10.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on June 21, 2017, 03:29:37 pm
I've never understood the Hooten's complaining.

We live in a broke state and we have a NICE informative publication highlighting our high school football in our state. As well as state colleges.

+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas