• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Domination of Region 3

Started by BasketballNeverStops, March 05, 2017, 12:12:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballNeverStops

Sr. Girls
2012: Wonderview vs. Kingston
2014: Nemo Vista vs. Wonderview
2015: Nemo Vista vs. Wonderview
2016: Nemo Vista vs. Kirby
2017: Wonderview vs. Bay

Sr. Boys
2009: Guy vs. MVE
2010: Wonderview vs. Bay
2012: Mammoth Spring vs. Sacred Heart
2013: Bay vs. Concord
2014: Concord vs. Wonderview
2017: Shirley vs. Guy

A Region 3 Sr. Girls team has made it to the finals the past four seasons and a Sr. Boys team from the same region has been represented six of the past nine seasons, with 3 of those 9 Sr. Boys title games being all Region 3, with Nemo and Wonderview girls going to the title game back-to-back in 2014-15. Region 3 is where it's at.

thebigman3

I got both Region 3 teams winning the State Championship!

BasketballNeverStops

This is Wonderview Girls fourth trip to the finals in five seasons and I believe they get the job done this time as the youngest Zimmerman sister finally gets her own ring. I know Bay's girls will be hungry for a win and it will be a great game that I am sure will come down to the wire.

As with the boys, I am taking Shirley as their front court of Privitt, Owen and Fuller will prove too much for Guy this time as Freeman lights it up from beyond the arc. The Blue Devils were so close to sneaking out a win against Guy in the Region semis, and I feel they will have the edge in this one.

bscinar

Region 3 domination???

Bay 3 of the last 4 years in boys is domination

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: bscinar on March 05, 2017, 01:16:00 am
Region 3 domination???

I thought Nemo girls won 3 in a row?!  Is that right if so that is more domination right?

HorseFeathers

Region 3 domination???

As far as this argument is concerned.....Wheres bay at this year? Or Nemo? Haha

arstatechamp13

He was just saying Region 3 has been represented in the state finals a considerable amount in the past several years. He wasn't taking anything away from any other teams or regions. Region 3 is really strong in boys and girls right now

HorseFeathers

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on March 05, 2017, 10:44:57 am
He was just saying Region 3 has been represented in the state finals a considerable amount in the past several years. He wasn't taking anything away from any other teams or regions. Region 3 is really strong in boys and girls right now

Don't confuse him with what is actually being said....

Catfish

Region 3 domination???

You guys had to know that one of these guys would pop up in here sooner than later. Lol

Thechosen1

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 05, 2017, 10:12:18 am
As far as this argument is concerned.....Wheres bay at this year? Or Nemo? Haha
In the finals lol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 05, 2017, 01:30:24 pm
In the finals lol
im pretty sure you know that they were talking about Nemo Girls and Bay boys so your answer is wrong once again

HorseFeathers

Thechosen1

BasketballNeverStops

This thread is not a knock on Bay at all. I was just showing how consistent Region 3 has been on making it to the end. If we count Region 3's baseball and softball runs over the past five or so seasons we will see just as many runs to the finals.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas