• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Junction City

Started by xadboy, February 26, 2017, 02:56:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

BigMan15

Tough matchup but I'll go Charleston by 10 if everyone is healthy

RedWolf275

macadoshis

I didn't watch alot of basketball this year but did see the Tigers in regional.  But I'll take the Tigers by 10+.  I'll always pull for the Tigers if they're not playing Lamar. 

thabeast428

I think Jc pulls away in this one and wouldn't consider it an upset either. Think they are pretty evenly matched

teachers pet

Wolfpack68

Charleston. JC did whip my Wolves the other night, but they can't shoot the ball very well. If Charleston stops the drive, they win by atleast 15

Monsta

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on February 27, 2017, 07:51:16 pm
Charleston. JC did whip my Wolves the other night, but they can't shoot the ball very well. If Charleston stops the drive, they win by atleast 15
not 1 team has beat Jc by 10 this year and Ik this for a fact I have been to all of them and it's not going to happen tomorrow and I pick the dragon boys by 4

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Monsta on February 28, 2017, 03:55:14 pm
not 1 team has beat Jc by 10 this year and Ik this for a fact I have been to all of them and it's not going to happen tomorrow and I pick the dragon boys by 4
This is the state tournament. They're running with the big dogs now. Look out, Dragons.

THA TRUTH

If dragons had Tubbs this would be JC no question but without him it's could go either way

CoolBreeze

Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 28, 2017, 04:34:44 pm
If dragons had Tubbs this would be JC no question but without him it's could go either way
If the dog hadn't stopped to go potty, he would have caught the rabbit.

THA TRUTH

Not true I've seen the exact same scenario and the Dog to care of the chase

Head Lion

Charleston by 10-12, JC not in 2A anymore.

Monsta

Quote from: CoolBreeze on February 28, 2017, 04:47:15 pm
If the dog hadn't stopped to go potty, he would have caught the rabbit.
never bite the hand that feeds you son...my opinion 2A has better basketball then 3A...but back to this matter you stop 12 from rebounding and keep the one kid from getting comfortable shooting and Jc has Thisbe game the other 3 kids out there are just out there to get in the Way

thabeast428

Monticello beat Jc twice by 10 or more but on the bright side I don't see Jc losing this game. Tubbs not making the grades hurt the team. But that's good news for the competition lol

ZestyJester

Quote from: Monsta on February 28, 2017, 06:06:02 pm
you stop 12 from rebounding and keep the one kid from getting comfortable shooting and Jc has Thisbe game the other 3 kids out there are just out there to get in the Way

if you really think that then your in trouble

thabeast428

From the hudl videos a kid breaking a 3 point record but they have lost atleast 10 games this yr. my question is what's more important lol unless of course his field goal % is over 50% lol then someone else isn't having to help much

KOJACK

Only seen Charleston on film, but I did see JC live. Charleston will have no trouble. JC not that good imo...

Monsta

Quote from: KOJACK on February 28, 2017, 06:37:50 pm
Only seen Charleston on film, but I did see JC live. Charleston will have no trouble. JC not that good imo...
We beat your team and they are trash and from a losing prospective you can't say much your letter you mouth over load your rear end so run alone and play with your Honda..we have bigger fish to fry after we step on the poor kittys

KOJACK

Quit being a crybaby. I agree we weren't very good and neither were y'all. I've never seen so many travels in my life... I honestly was pulling for yall, but i'm not dillusional. I can barely read what you're trying to say. Don't be too upset. Junction will be back in 2A before long and back to their winning ways.

Monsta

Quote from: KOJACK on February 28, 2017, 07:24:23 pm
Quit being a crybaby. I agree we weren't very good and neither were y'all. I've never seen so many travels in my life... I honestly was pulling for yall, but i'm not dillusional. I can barely read what you're trying to say. Don't be too upset. Junction will be back in 2A before long and back to their winning ways.
their is no difference in 2A or 3A....Jc Will Win Regardless 3A 4A 5A and so on..that's the difference between us and y'all...y'all have a team and we have a program

KOJACK

Program...lol. Yep, for the last 15 years or so. We've been winning since the 70's. We've got 8 more total playoff wins than y'all, we've got 3 more district championships than y'all, and if you know much about history(which I doubt you do) we have whipped y'all probably more than anyone else has. I know you probably weren't alive in the 90's but when y'all were in the conference with the big dogs, y'all were the whipping boys. So get your facts together before you start making a fool of yourself chump. I'll set back and wait now until Charleston beats y'all by 8 plus.

Head Lion

Go ahead Chucksters send them back to La. looking for some more talent to make it in 3A. Lord knows they don't develop their own!

BigMan15

Quote from: thabeast428 on February 28, 2017, 06:24:52 pm
From the hudl videos a kid breaking a 3 point record but they have lost atleast 10 games this yr. my question is what's more important lol unless of course his field goal % is over 50% lol then someone else isn't having to help much
losing 10 games happens when you play teams like Northside Robinson Bryant Pottsville, etc. And for your info that kid is shooting 45% from deep.

Warriors023

Big man, how many attempts per game does he average?

Ctucker

Didn't lavaca beat 3a number one team?

Warriors023

Didn't that same number one team beat those mighty mighty tigers twice? Both times by a margin of 10+

BigMan15

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Ctucker on February 28, 2017, 10:53:16 pm
Didn't lavaca beat 3a number one team?
Yes, in a game that had no meaning what so ever. Lamar already had the one seed locked up. Also can't compare scores and say oh, so and so beat them so I know we will. Each game is different. Perryville beat Lamar at Lamar. Next two times they played one at perryville, Lamar won. Next in the district tourney Lamar beat them again. Same with Charleston, they lost to ozark, then blew them out the second time around.

Ctucker

Our school is 2 a just wondering. WOW!

Dragon#40

thabeast428

Hate I'm gonna have to work and won't be able to make the games. Both games are gonna be live streaming right?

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: Monsta on February 28, 2017, 06:54:18 pm
We beat your team and they are trash and from a losing prospective you can't say much your letter you mouth over load your rear end so run alone and play with your Honda..we have bigger fish to fry after we step on the poor kittys

Calling a team of high school kids "trash?"

C'mon now, that's just uncalled for.

On a separate note, give me Charleston by 14, I have a feeling they're gonna go off after what happened Saturday night.

General Lee

It's hard to compare scores I know but going off what I seen last night from Lamar I'll take JC by 3. Assuming Lamar is better than Charleston and JC is better than DC.
Lamar looked pretty average last night if you ask me.

General Lee

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 04:58:51 pm
Charleston by 10-12, JC not in 2A anymore.

You're right, there are no Earle's or EPC's to deal with anymore!

THA TRUTH

TheTruth2010

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 09:35:26 am
It's hard to compare scores I know but going off what I seen last night from Lamar I'll take JC by 3. Assuming Lamar is better than Charleston and JC is better than DC.
Lamar looked pretty average last night if you ask me.
Yes, they did. Normally those threes fall and free throws. They were at best like 1-15 from three. Missed way more free throws than normal. The fact Lamar played that bad and still won by 8 should tell you something.

General Lee

I was just looking forward to seeing the big man play but came away a little disappointed. But hey, he can dunk!

CHSTigersFan

Is this game going to be broadcast on the radio out of Ozark?

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: CHSTigersFan on March 01, 2017, 03:28:41 pm
Is this game going to be broadcast on the radio out of Ozark?

No but it is live streaming. I think the link is on the schools FB page. Maybe someone can post it here.

thabeast428

It's also on junction city public school page on Facebook

TheTruth2010

1-Adam-12

March 01, 2017, 05:53:01 pm #42 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:55:22 pm by 1-Adam-12
Haha.  You'd think these announcers would at least know who Fenner is?  All they're saying is 15.

I think after that reverse layup they figured it out.

Head Lion

TheTruth2010

Head Lion

Wonder what JC's excuse will be?😂😂😂

Rebelfan77

Not sure they could come up with one good enough!

Monsta

Half Time ChuckTown 52 dragons 27

1-Adam-12

Good grief!  52-27 Charleston at half.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas