• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs. Drew Central

Started by xadboy, February 26, 2017, 02:53:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

Thoughts? How good is Drew Central?

neds

BigMan15

TheTruth2010

Lamar is off tonight so far. If they get it turned around at half they should win.

beach bum

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 28, 2017, 10:21:44 pm
Lamar is off tonight so far. If they get it turned around at half they should win.

They're off because they are playing real defenses now...

beach bum

TheTruth2010

Quote from: beach bum on February 28, 2017, 10:41:33 pm
They're off because they are playing real defenses now...
A real defense that has been leaving shooters wide open? If Lamar was hitting threes like they normally do this would be a 20 point game. Also Lee has missed several free throws.

TheTruth2010

Wow, the refs are blowing this. Two of porters fouls should have been charges. Porter fouled out and that looked like the plan from the get go

Warriors023

Refs are absolutely taking control of the game. Let them play basketball.

TheTruth2010

Lamar up 7 with the ball 2:20 to go

Googlymoogly

TheTruth2010

mountainman

biglion1985

Congrats to Lamar. Maybe we can win thursday and meet up with y'all lol

TheTruth2010

Lamar tryed really hard to beat themselves tonight. Glad we escaped, because we handed them the recipe For the upset on a silver platter. I wasn't counting but I think we were 1-15 from 3 at best and missed a lot of free throws. We play like this again against someone that can make us pay, Game over.

TheTruth2010

Also, hats off to Drew Central. They gave arguably the number 1 team a run for its money. They played hard

CTEPirateFan

Love my Pirates! Played hard and never gave up. Good luck to Lamar throughout the rest of the tournament. Be on the lookout for the Pirates next year though because the freshmen moving up (some played tonight) were undefeated from 7th-9th grade. Senior high is different, but expect some possible noise coming from Southeast Arkansas in the near future.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 28, 2017, 11:21:21 pm
Lamar tryed really hard to beat themselves tonight. Glad we escaped, because we handed them the recipe For the upset on a silver platter. I wasn't counting but I think we were 1-15 from 3 at best and missed a lot of free throws. We play like this again against someone that can make us pay, Game over.

Girls also!

TheTruth2010

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 28, 2017, 11:48:32 pm
More so!

My girl had a long ride home.   Not from me though from Momma!

biglion1985

poppyhog

does anyone know how many points #1 for Lamar had last night?

TheTruth2010

Quote from: poppyhog on March 01, 2017, 12:27:24 pm
does anyone know how many points #1 for Lamar had last night?
No but that's Christian Beeman, when he's on he's hard to stop. Just wasn't hitting his threes like normal.

mountainmangrizzly

mountainmangrizzly

Sorry but the copy...Christian Beeman had 25 and Zedrich Lee had 24 they combined for 49 of the 69 points last night, but yeah when he's on he's on.

poppyhog

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on March 01, 2017, 01:14:02 pm
Sorry but the copy...Christian Beeman had 25 and Zedrich Lee had 24 they combined for 49 of the 69 points last night, but yeah when he's on he's on.
thank you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas