• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marvell

Started by CrispyLips, February 03, 2017, 10:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 01, 2017, 05:38:45 pm
I though he was a sr who may have been held back. Come to find out he's a freshman, recovering from a full year of no school on a double hip surgery. Didn't miss a beat playing only 4-5 mins in the first half. However I thought the refs bailed him out a possession or two that could have been called on him on the ground. They let it go and the call a shooting foul after. He was lucky. He played very well, just hurt himself early with fouls. How many did he have against bay?

Wouldn't know he looked good against mammoth spring in district Final when I seen him though

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 01, 2017, 05:51:16 pm
Wouldn't know he looked good against mammoth spring in district Final when I seen him though
I was told his 3rd quarter was huge. Could be why the big lead over bay in regional

Bomberman

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on March 01, 2017, 05:38:45 pm
I though he was a sr who may have been held back. Come to find out he's a freshman, recovering from a full year of no school on a double hip surgery. Didn't miss a beat playing only 4-5 mins in the first half. However I thought the refs bailed him out a possession or two that could have been called on him on the ground. They let it go and the call a shooting foul after. He was lucky. He played very well, just hurt himself early with fouls. How many did he have against bay?
Not sure how many he had against Bay but they had no answer for his size and athleticism. He was all over the boards and has a nice looking shot. Scary to think he still has three more years, he is going to be hard for anyone to contain. I hope the kid can stay healthy.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 27, 2017, 07:34:10 pm
Bay will beat guy when they meet, but they won't because CL will knock guy out. Bay CL Kirby mineral springs is going to be the final four.
0-2 so far lololol

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:03:43 pm
0-2 so far lololol
Your girls got thrashed and only scored 29 points. lol get a life. Loser. ICC boys are patheticly bad so to beat us was your state championship game. Because you're not getting there you have to have studs to do that, and walker your son wasn't one either.

Hero of Twin Groves

Hahaha chosen1 all the sudden telling people to get a life. Go back to NEA where you can live in a bubble. Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy watching my tbirds play more games. Maybe when y'all get a new assistant you can get out of the first round.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:08:39 pm
Your girls got thrashed and only scored 29 points. lol get a life. Loser. ICC boys are patheticly bad so to beat us was your state championship game. Because you're not getting there you have to have studs to do that, and walker your son wasn't one either.
You really think this is Fred Walker? Are you a complete idiot?

Thechosen1

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on March 01, 2017, 07:13:17 pm
Hahaha chosen1 all the sudden telling people to get a life. Go back to NEA where you can live in a bubble. Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy watching my tbirds play more games. Maybe when y'all get a new assistant you can get out of the first round.
It's going to suck when y'all lose to county line though. Then you'll be 0-2 with 5A players. You were a quiet little boy after we whooped that tail last year and I'm pretty sure everyone hated you. Time will tell and you sir have no where the team to win state.

D6Bound

March 01, 2017, 07:16:19 pm #108 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:19:22 pm by D6Bound
Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:08:39 pm
Chip you just gotta cool it bud. Go make another account, AKA Silky Johnson and talk about all those Real Deal rings ya got somewhere else

StateChamps09

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:15:26 pm
It's going to suck when y'all lose to county line though. Then you'll be 0-2 with 5A players. You were a quiet little boy after we whooped that tail last year and I'm pretty sure everyone hated you. Time will tell and you sir have no where the team to win state.

I'd say that too after taking a fat L to a team guys beat twice. Cheer on the girls.

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:16:19 pm
Chip you just gotta cool it bud. Go make another account Silky Johnson and talk about all those Real Deal rings ya got somewhere else
Def isn't chip but we sure enjoyed all the rings the bay fan has. How many you got man? 1? Oh wait you're from ICC it's a state championship type year when you make it to state lol

J.D.

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 06, 2017, 04:16:03 pm
Just another overrated team who isn't gonna do anything in the playoffs.

#TheMoreYouKnow

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:19:11 pm
Def isn't chip but we sure enjoyed all the rings the bay fan has. How many you got man? 1? Oh wait you're from ICC it's a state championship type year when you make it to state lol
what do you wanna be called? Silky? Chip? Real deal? You'll probably make a new account to make you and your school look even worse  :D

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:21:32 pm
what do you wanna be called? Silky? Chip? Real deal? You'll probably make a new account to make you and your school look even worse  :D
You'd be surprised. This def is not chip. Make our school look even worse? We lost once. lol terrible man I'm sure ICC has never done anything like that.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:23:22 pm
You'd be surprised. This def is not chip. Make our school look even worse? We lost once. lol terrible man I'm sure ICC has never done anything like that.
Chippy come on now. After this year you of all people know it's over

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:27:02 pm
Chippy come on now. After this year you of all people know it's over
Fred coming from someone who has never had anything good to talk about and who has always been selfish when someone was doing better than your son because he was a joke just like you.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:32:05 pm
Fred coming from someone who has never had anything good to talk about and who has always been selfish when someone was doing better than your son because he was a joke just like you.
Chippy still thinking I'm Fred Walker? Do you really think any other Superintendent in this state is gonna be ignorant enough to post all the crap on this site like you do?

StateChamps09

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:33:33 pm
Chippy still thinking I'm Fred Walker? Do you really think any other Superintendent in this state is gonna be ignorant enough to post all the crap on this site like you do?

Uh-oh pulling of the maskkkkk.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:32:05 pm
Ask Tyler Pritchett what it's like to be "selfish" Chipper

Thechosen1

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 01, 2017, 07:34:22 pm
Uh-oh pulling of the maskkkkk.
This is not chip Layne 😂😂😂 my god. He's probably staring at his rings with his boy on the way back to Bay right now while your cleaning up goat **** just like the rest of the town of ICC.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:36:40 pm
This is not chip Layne 😂😂😂 my god. He's probably staring at his rings with his boy on the way back to Bay right now while your cleaning up goat **** just like the rest of the town of ICC.
Lol hide it all you want but I know exactly who you are

StateChamps09

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:36:40 pm

Icc? What do I have to do with icc?

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:37:39 pm
Lol hide it all you want but I know exactly who you are
You're literally crazy for thinking this is Chip. Why would he of all people care what someone from ICC thinks.

StateChamps09

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:38:58 pm
You're literally crazy for thinking this is Chip. Why would he of all people care what someone from ICC thinks.

^^^ totally something chip would say. Or his son.

bhartgen

Congratulations to the Marvell Mustangs. Good Luck going forward. Great Season Bay Yellowjackets!!!

Thechosen1

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 01, 2017, 07:39:54 pm
Y'all are jokes. This is no where close to either one.

D6Bound

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 01, 2017, 07:39:54 pm
He thought he was clever with making a new account year after year when someone caught on to him...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:41:28 pm
He thought he was clever with making a new account year after year when someone caught on to him...

Chosen1 has been here since 2015....One of his first posts said he wasn't from bay....Now look at him 8)

thebigman3

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 01, 2017, 07:17:43 pm
I'd say that too after taking a fat L to a team guys beat twice. Cheer on the girls.
+1 +1 +1

StateChamps09

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 01, 2017, 07:43:07 pm
Chosen1 has been here since 2015....One of his first posts said he wasn't from bay....Now look at him 8)

Ahhh he's a band wagoner... smh

D6Bound

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 01, 2017, 07:43:07 pm
he's pretty good at covering his identity isn't he?  :D

StateChamps09

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:49:14 pm
he's pretty good at covering his identity isn't he?  :D

Not even a little

Thechosen1

This is NOT chip Layne. Like y'all are both making yourselves look stupid for accusing me of being. Back to the current games.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on March 01, 2017, 07:52:07 pm
This is NOT chip Layne. Like y'all are both making yourselves look stupid for accusing me of being. Back to the current games.
aw, so cute changing the subject

bball101

Quote from: D6Bound on March 01, 2017, 07:35:18 pm
Ask Tyler Pritchett what it's like to be "selfish" Chipper
+1

DukeBlue03

I know who that is and it's not the chip I know none of you could ever stop at either school he went to in high school. He has every right to talk all the noise he wants, cuz he's a freakin winner. I got your back Thechosen1

StateChamps09

He's knows it's all in fun and games

BannerMountainMan

It's all fun and games until you lose first round to Marvell

D6Bound

Quote from: DukeBlue03 on March 01, 2017, 08:41:02 pm
I know who that is and it's not the chip I know none of you could ever stop at either school he went to in high school. He has every right to talk all the noise he wants, cuz he's a freakin winner. I got your back Thechosen1
man you're quick on making a new account aren't you? LOL

BannerMountainMan

That account has been on here for a month

StateChamps09

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 01, 2017, 08:51:21 pm
It's all fun and games until you lose first round to Marvell

Now I do have to agree with this

bdubyab60

Just smart enough to think that far ahead.

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 06, 2017, 04:16:03 pm
Just another overrated team who isn't gonna do anything in the playoffs.
Just like Bay this year

HoopMan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas