• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing Day

Started by bigworm, January 31, 2017, 11:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

Post the players from your 2A schools that sign on signing day. And good luck to all 2A brothers heading to play at next level.

mr.gametime

B.j Thompson signed with baylor

Danvillegrad77

Jake Madding from Danville signed with Harding,  Good Luck, Jake.

AA Insider

Monta Thomas signed with Northwest Mississippi CC

Alex Davis signed with Arkansas Baptist

Both from Hampton

Rida4Life

I believe Dezmon Jackson from Parkers Chapel signed with Hutchinson, KS CC.

BLUEBLOOD

Tucker Hall from Foreman signing with Ouachita Baptist.  Not my school but I'm glad for him and his parents. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc

Ontario Conway signed with O.B.U.

Kelvin Cohen U.A.M.

Isaiah Williams U.A.M.

that's 7 kids combined from des arc to sign for football the last 2 years. That's a pretty good number for a team that has had less than 25 players total on the sr high team.

Bigditchlion

England's

Brayden Brazeal - OBU

BJ Thompson - Baylor 

Several others I think are going in state. Just not for sure where yet.

Wildcatalumni21

Tanner Gaines signed with Arkansas Tech today! Congrats and can't wait to watch him in the green and gold the next 4 years

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 01, 2017, 02:54:42 pm
Des Arc

Ontario Conway signed with O.B.U.

Kelvin Cohen U.A.M.

Isaiah Williams U.A.M.

that's 7 kids combined from des arc to sign for football the last 2 years. That's a pretty good number for a team that has had less than 25 players total on the sr high team.

Did the 2015 team underachieve?  A 2A team with that many college singees is unusual.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on February 01, 2017, 04:02:33 pm

Did the 2015 team underachieve?  A 2A team with that many college singees is unusual.

I don't know if I would say underachieve, they've played after thanksgiving 4 years in a row, won over 40 games. Last 2015 just ran into a good England team in the mud and this year a good Hampton team.

Alien

From Conway Christian

Seth Smith to Southern Arkansas University

Rob Hogue to Southern Arkansas University

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 01, 2017, 04:30:44 pm
I don't know if I would say underachieve, they've played after thanksgiving 4 years in a row, won over 40 games. Last 2015 just ran into a good England team in the mud and this year a good Hampton team.

No doubt DA has a consistent, solid program.  Just seems a team with almost 25% of its roster being college talent should have been playing in December.

birddawg1986

Nick Andrews of Marked Tree (Harding University)

Danold Dump

Where did the great Monta sign???? Heard he was having a tough time choosing between Calhoun County correctional and Cummins University Facility :'(     ..Hope the other transfers dont ride his coattails there too ;D

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Danold Dump on February 02, 2017, 07:58:12 am
Where did the great Monta sign???? Heard he was having a tough time choosing between Calhoun County correctional and Cummins University Facility :'(     ..Hope the other transfers dont ride his coattails there too ;D

I'm all for having fun on here, but I don't think predicting a KID will end up in prison is acceptable.  Reality check may be in order Dump.

Bigpoppie

Cualan Williams =La Tech
Demtric Henderson-Hutchinson Community College
Both from Lafayette County

brotherdew

Logan Abernathy and Anthony Spurling of Mount Ida both signed with SAU

mr.gametime

Quote from: Danold Dump on February 02, 2017, 07:58:12 am

You are either a very childish teenager who hasnt grown up yet...or that parent who son never gets any playing time and your in your feelings about it.

dawgpound

Wow dump monta hasn't been in any sort of trouble for anyone to say something like this. he turned down a full ride to d2 school bc he feels like he should have a shot at d1 so he is going to a juco to play and get his grades in order then move on and the d1 schools have been checking on him to see what juco he went to

Lions84

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 01, 2017, 04:30:44 pm

I have been very envious of DA success up River from us in Clarendon. Good Job Greenies

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas