• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt. Ida.....State Champs

Started by hoggystyle, December 11, 2016, 01:43:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggystyle

Congrats to the Lions on being crowned State champions. I was just curious if the Mt. ida went undefeated this year, and if not who beat them and by how much? ;) ;)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: hoggystyle on December 11, 2016, 01:43:29 am
Congrats to the Lions on being crowned State champions. I was just curious if the Mt. ida went undefeated this year, and if not who beat them and by how much? ;) ;)

Dierks beat them, Ida finished 13-1.

Jaybo

You couldn't resist. Lol

Without a doubt though, congrats to the Lions. You earned it.

tacklethis...

Lol.

jsw6f0

Dierks punished Ida the second half of the game. Looking back I believe it was a wake up call for our boys. Still it hurt to lose on our own field. Then have to watch Dierks celebrate for an hour on our field for earning the fourth seed.

Jaybo

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 11, 2016, 05:22:28 pm
Dierks punished Ida the second half of the game. Looking back I believe it was a wake up call for our boys. Still it hurt to lose on our own field. Then have to watch Dierks celebrate for an hour on our field for earning the fourth seed.

I think you're quite right. It was a major wake up call for the Lions and they regrouped to make the push for the title. Congrats to them for representing their town and the conference. (I'm not sure the night they were celebrating on MI's field it was for the 4th seed. They were the 1 seed until the "Hail Mary in the Holler" occurred courtesy of the Rattlers.)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas