Lets just see what you all think. You all know most of who you got coming back next year aside from transfers and PA and LRCA recruiting, LOL. Heres my top 10, Obvious way too soon, but is still fun.
1. PA- somebody has to figure out how to beat him at his own game. Most creative coach in the state as far as I am concerned. But he too loses some playmaking seniors
2. Wynne- I believe their running back tandem is coming back. Hard to beat smashmouth football
3. Batesville- They had some seniors but they have a great coaching staff and plenty of jrs returning next year
4. LRCA- they were young early but developed quickly
5. Morrilton Another well coached team but they lose a lot including their QB and both major impact receivers
6. Chapel- heard they found a gunslinger, always nice to have one of those in your purse.
7. Harrison- Perhaps I am biased but truth be told. Their success this year needed the senior class but the Jr and freshman class are filled with Ballers/Blockers. They should get to open up the bigger playbook finally. 3 All-state players, All Jr's. Plenty of talent around those 3 as well. Freshman class went undefeated very convincingly.
8. Alma- Well coached group but Noah Dotson is not just any old plug and play replacement. Believe they get some guys back but not sure how many and if they will be ready but I bet they will think they are. They always do.
9. White Hall- Great turnaround this year lets see how it forms into the playoffs
10. Blytheville- East should be fun to watch next year.
Remember this is the WAY TOO SOON top ten. Just for fun! I want to look back after I put next years first top 10 together and see how it compares.