• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV for Title Game

Started by Wess Moore, November 27, 2016, 03:46:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

Fearless Friday/FOX16/Fidelity Local 6 are teaming up again to broadcast all the title games live. You can watch it on CW Arkansas, that's KASN CH38 out of LR. We are working with KNWA/Fox24 in NWA to get the game on up there. I'll let you know if it happens.  7A game begins Friday at 7. Pregame show begins at 6:30.

Brian G

Yeah, I'm getting asked about NWA.

Is there a way to watch the LR CW online?

Wess Moore

No. We only have the tv rights. Someone else owns the Internet rights.

Brian G

Quote from: Wess Moore on November 27, 2016, 04:17:21 pm
No. We only have the tv rights. Someone else owns the Internet rights.
Yeah, i thought so. I know the AAA pimps it but few even know about it.

To me, anything that is tv broadcast should be online available.

Missco

It is pretty sad. That Arkansas doesn't carry the finals state wide. I can watch TN, Mo, where I live plus a lot more. TN broadcasts their games on public TV.

Wess Moore

Quote from: Missco on November 27, 2016, 04:51:52 pm
It is pretty sad. That Arkansas doesn't carry the finals state wide. I can watch TN, Mo, where I live plus a lot more. TN broadcasts their games on public TV.
We're making progress.  Until last year the games were even televised.  In a perfect world the the four corners of the state would pick up our broadcast so everyone could see it.  My hope is one day that will happen.

Brian G

Yep, we appreciate your efforts on it Wess.  You certainly are not the target of those disappointed people.  Truth is FF and your station have been at the forefront of trying to bring it.

itsslim

Watch the games on NFHS network online

Razorback Red

Quote from: itsslim on November 27, 2016, 06:43:54 pm
Watch the games on NFHS network online

Last year I paid $9.95 for 24 hours and watched both the 7A and 6A games.  Feed is just ok, but it's better than nothing. 

itsslim

Yea I broadcast with them last season

Wonderdog

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 27, 2016, 08:02:07 pm
Last year I paid $9.95 for 24 hours and watched both the 7A and 6A games.  Feed is just ok, but it's better than nothing.
What if you are already subscribed to NFHS? Do they still require the $10 payment? I remember paying to watch on NFHS 2 years ago for that price, but I was not already subscribed at that time.

tmycjy

Quote from: Missco on November 27, 2016, 04:51:52 pm

Yep I know what you mean we see all of Tennessee state tittle game but WE CANT SEE ALL OF ARKANSAS STATE TITTLE GAMES BUT WHY That what don't understand

Brian G

Everyone needs to call their tv service provider.  It's on them!

itsslim

NFHS still requires payment, depends on which subscription you purchase. Daily, monthly, seasonal, or annual

Missco

Why couldn't AETN carry them. Since it's public television. That is what the state of TN does. That way the whole state can see them.

Lanny

Quote from: Missco on November 28, 2016, 12:32:55 am
Why couldn't AETN carry them. Since it's public television. That is what the state of TN does. That way the whole state can see them.
Ask your cable company to pick up CW KASN Channel 38

football17

Quote from: Lanny on November 28, 2016, 07:14:51 am
Ask your cable company to pick up CW KASN Channel 38

in NWA we already have a CW affiliate...

Wess Moore

FOX24 in NWA could not secure a time slot to show the game live.  I'm not going into the specifics because there's a lot that goes into getting a pre-emption from the networks.  Bottom line is they can't show it live.  They are going to show it late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.   Set the dvr.

Sunday 12/4
12:30a     Special: Arkansas State 7A high school football Championship: FAYETTEVILLE vs. NORTH LITTLE ROCK (War Memorial Stadium-Little Rock)

football17

Quote from: Wess Moore on November 28, 2016, 06:21:05 pm
FOX24 in NWA could not secure a time slot to show the game live.  I'm not going into the specifics because there's a lot that goes into getting a pre-emption from the networks.  Bottom line is they can't show it live.  They are going to show it late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.   Set the dvr.

Sunday 12/4
12:30a     Special: Arkansas State 7A high school football Championship: FAYETTEVILLE vs. NORTH LITTLE ROCK (War Memorial Stadium-Little Rock)

What about the CW affiliate in NWA? Why is KNWA and Fox 24 the only options in NWA?

What about the 6A game?

Wess Moore

Quote from: football17 on November 28, 2016, 08:14:05 pm
What about the CW affiliate in NWA? Why is KNWA and Fox 24 the only options in NWA?

What about the 6A game?

Same for the 6A game.  It will be tape delayed.

We are not affiliated with the CW in NWA.  Only Fox24 and KNWA. 

Wonderdog

Well bummer. Thanks for the effort Wess.

Wess Moore

I may have some great news for NWA fans soon!  Stand by!

Wess Moore

It's official!  KNWA is now airing the 7A and 6A games live!

TigerHawg

Quote from: Wess Moore on November 29, 2016, 11:33:54 am

Nice! Glad to see the push paid off. I'll be watching from Bentonville :)

Brian G

Solid.

Wonderdog

AWESOME!!!!! Way to go Wess Moore and co.

tmycjy

But why isn't the 5A game being shown this is my point I think all should be shown not just your area teams for the true fan who want to watch

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: tmycjy on November 30, 2016, 06:06:47 am
But why isn't the 5A game being shown this is my point I think all should be shown not just your area teams for the true fan who want to watch

You get Memphis stations in Wynne? I'm sure they have no interest in showing Arkansas high school football. You could always drive to WMS.

football17

Quote from: tmycjy on November 30, 2016, 06:06:47 am

I agree with this. Thanks so much for all the efforts, but I think all games should be shown in all areas.

Brian G

businesstron

I'm driving to Texas this weekend.....  Does anyone know of any radio stations that will be covering the game?(Fayetteville vs NLR) 

Wess Moore

Quote from: businesstron on December 01, 2016, 09:06:49 am
I'm driving to Texas this weekend.....  Does anyone know of any radio stations that will be covering the game?(Fayetteville vs NLR)
103.7 out of LR

tmycjy

Quote from: football17 on November 30, 2016, 11:25:15 am
I agree with this. Thanks so much for all the efforts, but I think all games should be shown in all areas.

That my point weather u like the teams or not for the true fan they may still want to watch to see who wins

Steve Perry 2.11

You must have mafia like ties Wess.

Thank you so much for effort!

colts52

Will KNWA be livestreaming as well

drcurly

Fayetteville radio stream: http://www.921theticket.com/ and the 92.1 The Ticket app

ImHogginIt

Quote from: colts52 on December 02, 2016, 06:06:13 pm
Will KNWA be livestreaming as well

I wish someone would for those of us out of state.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas