• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LAMAR WARRIORS WILL BE A CONTENDER!

Started by Hitman Warrior23, September 30, 2016, 09:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitman Warrior23

I really believe Lamar Boys has to be in the talk for a state title this year.  They are Stacked shooters and size.   EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR THEM!

WPWells

smallybells

501Arkansas

Same for osceola they return everyone from the state semifinals last year. Looks like it's going to be a great season for the noles

biglion1985

I agree osceola should be good again this year

Hitman Warrior23

Hitman Warrior23

MICHAELSPAPPY

I have seen some of the BB players at the football games, and they pass the eye test, but that doesn't mean anything.

Redwolves8526

Lamar will not be actual state title contenders

Hitman Warrior23

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 11, 2016, 02:22:14 pm
We shall see my friend!

We'll see an average team that barely makes the state tournament.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on September 30, 2016, 09:33:22 pm
I really believe Lamar Boys has to be in the talk for a state title this year.  They are Stacked shooters and size.   EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR THEM!

I heard they got 2 Russellville starters, is that correct?

teachers pet

I heard Lamar and Jessieville are in the same conference, anyone know?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Cajun Hog on October 11, 2016, 04:27:10 pm
I heard they got 2 Russellville starters, is that correct?

3 players total no clue on them being  starters. Before anyone says anything all AAA approved!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 11, 2016, 02:46:52 pm
We'll see an average team that barely makes the state tournament.

We will see!

If I knew ya id bet ya but I dont! But gotta love the negative Vibes!  Again wouldn't have posted it had I thought differently!

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 12, 2016, 09:52:45 am
We will see!

If I knew ya id bet ya but I dont! But gotta love the negative Vibes!  Again wouldn't have posted it had I thought differently!

Are you sure?

ballmember

Is Lamars boys coach the former coach at Heber Springs.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 13, 2016, 09:45:01 am
Are you sure?

Am I sure I believe that Lamar is a Contender?  YES I'M VERY SURE THAT  I BELIEVE THAT! 

Hitman Warrior23

MICHAELSPAPPY

I hope this new big guy is more aggressive than Blake Kern was. It was really frustrating watching a kid with that much natural ability who just let the game come to him. He could have really dominated if he had had a chip on his shoulder.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 13, 2016, 01:08:00 pm
I hope this new big guy is more aggressive than Blake Kern was. It was really frustrating watching a kid with that much natural ability who just let the game come to him. He could have really dominated if he had had a chip on his shoulder.

In no reference to Kern,  Porter wants to go D1 he is very aggressive! 6 foot 8 with a mid range game. He plays allot of travel ball, he will make an impact, we also have a strong 6 foot 5 or 4 Sophomore that gave quality minutes last year as a freshman in Brayden Grace, and Davenport will contribute.  The guard play is what is going to set us apart Depth great shooting and speed.

WPWells

Are you on the team? You keep saying we

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 13, 2016, 01:40:22 pm
he is very aggressive! 6 foot 8 with a mid range game.

At the 3A level, just drop step and slam it. Not much anyone can do.

MICHAELSPAPPY

I'll remember last year's Lamar/Two Rivers game in the regionals a long time. Time running down, the point guards drives, misses his shot, Kern follows with a two-handed slam. And it was just effortless. With authority. I'm thinking, "Why haven't you been doing that the whole game?!"

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 13, 2016, 02:38:09 pm
I'll remember last year's Lamar/Two Rivers game in the regionals a long time. Time running down, the point guards drives, misses his shot, Kern follows with a two-handed slam. And it was just effortless. With authority. I'm thinking, "Why haven't you been doing that the whole game?!"

Yep, if you was on facebook I could tag you in a post to see Porter working and see his size

MICHAELSPAPPY

Thanks. I'll send you a private message.

Hitman Warrior23

BigMan15

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 13, 2016, 02:46:42 pm
Yep, if you was on facebook I could tag you in a post to see Porter working and see his size
send me a link

MICHAELSPAPPY

Even with a good 6-8 kid, better have some shooters with that ridiculously-close 3-point line in high school.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 14, 2016, 11:50:37 am
Even with a good 6-8 kid, better have some shooters with that ridiculously-close 3-point line in high school.

We do have very good shooters, I know the game pretty good Won a few national titles in Summer ball coached close to 1000 games all in all id say (yes im tooting my horn ha ha)  I wouldn't be touting these boys so much if I didn't see the potential.  Were strong without a doubt, great guard play, and post play their in and out game is going to be tough to beat!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 14, 2016, 10:39:07 am
send me a link

The videos I had were taken down,  coach is emailing me some or supossed to be, ill keep ya posted buddy.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 14, 2016, 01:04:32 pm
The videos I had were taken down,  coach is emailing me some or supossed to be, ill keep ya posted buddy.

Get off fearless, kid.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 14, 2016, 01:35:53 pm
Get off fearless, kid.

Im sure i'm older then you Coach, calm yourself and move to another thread!

TRgators11

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 14, 2016, 01:03:15 pm
We do have very good shooters, I know the game pretty good Won a few national titles in Summer ball coached close to 1000 games all in all id say (yes im tooting my horn ha ha)  I wouldn't be touting these boys so much if I didn't see the potential.  Were strong without a doubt, great guard play, and post play their in and out game is going to be tough to beat!
Lamars going to get out there and poop their pants. Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a game to Atkins this year. Or even TR. That says alot :(

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: TRgators11 on October 19, 2016, 11:24:10 am
Lamars going to get out there and poop their pants. Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a game to Atkins this year. Or even TR. That says alot :(

Some of the TR teams I have seen in the past, it wouldn't be a shame to lose to them. They have had some good ones.

Longfellow

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 19, 2016, 11:51:53 am
Some of the TR teams I have seen in the past, it wouldn't be a shame to lose to them. They have had some good ones.
They've been working hard this summer. I think we'll surprise quite a few people, but I think this team will peak next year

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TRgators11 on October 19, 2016, 11:24:10 am

Ha good luck with that! But I love it "poop their pants" CLASSIC!   We shall see, id bet an ICE COLD six pack of KEYSTONE on it!

TRgators11

Quote from: Longfellow on October 19, 2016, 01:07:06 pm
They've been working hard this summer. I think we'll surprise quite a few people, but I think this team will peak next year

agreed longfellow. Hitman i'll take your word for it when lamar quits recruiting. :) And I'm more of a budlight guy

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TRgators11 on October 19, 2016, 01:48:31 pm

agreed longfellow. Hitman i'll take your word for it when lamar quits recruiting. :) And I'm more of a budlight guy

ok, for the record  they arent recruiting, house fire with one family mixed with a dad Moving to lamar just stars lined up right for us this year.

TRgators11

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 19, 2016, 02:01:47 pm
ok, for the record  they arent recruiting, house fire with one family mixed with a dad Moving to lamar just stars lined up right for us this year.
Truly sorry to hear of the house. My condolences to the family and relatives. Good luck this year, May the best team win!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TRgators11 on October 19, 2016, 02:20:18 pm
Truly sorry to hear of the house. My condolences to the family and relatives. Good luck this year, May the best team win!

Well said buddy back at ya!

MICHAELSPAPPY

Well, you have my interest stirred up. I don't know if I will get a chance to see the Warriors this year, but I will be watching to see how they do.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 26, 2016, 03:32:36 pm
Well, you have my interest stirred up. I don't know if I will get a chance to see the Warriors this year, but I will be watching to see how they do.

:)

MICHAELSPAPPY

Well, I hope the Lamar coach knows how to use a big man better than the Providence Academy coach did against County Line the other night.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 01, 2016, 11:07:04 am
Well, I hope the Lamar coach knows how to use a big man better than the Providence Academy coach did against County Line the other night.

He did last year well! 

MICHAELSPAPPY

I'll say this for the Arkansas Baptist coach, he used his big guys. When they played Ozark a couple of years ago they had TWO seven-footers, the Vanover brothers (younger one is now at UCA). They were practically immobile, but had pretty good shooting  touches. Their coach would post them up down low, and there was nothing Ozark could do to stop them.

xadboy

After watching the orange and black game last night, I'm even more impressed. We have 4 kids who can knock down 3's and with Anderson and Grace cleaning up the inside, everyone better look out. The Warriors are on the hunt!!

macadoshis

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 13, 2016, 02:29:39 pm
Are you on the team? You keep saying we
When you talk about Charleston do you not say we Fred???  Come on, you're better than that.

hogfan101

Lamar lost to Pottsville and Clinton in a benefit jamboree

CoolBreeze

Quote from: hogfan101 on November 05, 2016, 04:28:44 pm
Lamar lost to Pottsville and Clinton in a benefit jamboree
were these exhibition games? Scrimmages?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas