• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Moore

Started by mr.gametime, April 19, 2016, 07:19:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Has Adrian Moore from North Little Rock signed to play basketball anywhere yet....I know he has multiple D1 offers.

pridgehog

pridgehog

Redblue

So leaving Conway for NLR didn't help in the long run!

BigLion10

Got him a couple of rings

Maclin on your girl

He went D1 isn't that the goal? Lol

Justafan42

Actually the GOAL should be to get a better education, when you use the School Choice law. Living in Conway but attending NLR, should be because of academics not athletics. This is the loop hole most people use to go to another school for sports reasons. Multiple sports at NLR and other school choice schools benefit from transfers using the school choice law.

Marblehog

Was this kid full grown back in the day when he was dunking in 7th grade?

lol...pretty much.  he was intentionally held back so he would graduation in 2016 (did 6th grade twice).  Kid was a straight A student, too, so it was a pure basketball move.

dropthemic

Let them go and play where they want. As long as they are following the rules and going to the schools legally, then leave them alone about what school they are at. Its not anyone place to decide but theirs.

BirdCall

Anybody hear where he might transfer out of UTEP to. I know they redshirted him but he has gotten his release at semster and looking to go somewhere else.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas