• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn at Arkansas

Started by MSHS FAn, October 19, 2015, 10:50:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MSHS FAn

Who you guys got? I'm going with Arkansas! Auburn has struggled against the run and our defense has improved! I also think that the bye week will help us!

fastdrop

must win

hope the hogs win 72-0

Redwolves8526

Gus may have Auburn rolling by the end of the year. Lots of talent but just super young with not much game experience. I see the Hogs winning by controlling the line of scrimmage but Auburn hitting a few big plays.

Arkansas-31

Auburn-26

Coach Venny Slocombe

Hogs win a close one...21 -17...

Legend

WPWells

Lions84

Hogs should win this one !!!

Proud Buckaroo

I think ARKANSAS wins this one and goes on to beat UT Martin. With the showdown against LSFournette. It's going to be tough in Death Valley...

VHSCoach2

First touchdown of the day belongs to the Hogs!

pioneers

Good start to the game. Td then make them punt. Secondary needs to tighten up some though 3 drops by auburn on that drive.

pioneers

I'm glad auburn can't catch today. 5 dropped passes and 2 dropped interceptions.

WPWells

I've been one of the biggest BA supporters on here, but he looks awful today

pioneers

The opening drive of the 2nd half is going to be big defense needs to get off the field and give the ball back to the offense and get a 2 possession lead.

I agree with you 12th man he is lucky to only have 1 pick today.

nuttinbuthogs

Allen looked good early, but his problem is execution under pressure, always has been.  He took that sack when Skipper got outrun on the edge and has been less sharp since. The other problem is that Arkansas most always seems to get out to a good quick start and cannot sustain the momentum.  Here is halftime and they give up a last minute score on a 96 yard drive after the pick.   They just can't sustain the high level of play. 

bdubyab60

I feel like we are losing this game even though we are winning. Feel like a timeout was needed on auburns last drive to slow their momentum. Their receivers aren't going to keep dropping passes. I mean we hit their QB and ball goes straight in the air and our DB is 10 yards from him

bdubyab60

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on October 24, 2015, 12:42:55 pm
Allen looked good early, but his problem is execution under pressure, always has been.  He took that sack when Skipper got outrun on the edge and has been less sharp since. The other problem is that Arkansas most always seems to get out to a good quick start and cannot sustain the momentum.  Here is halftime and they give up a last minute score on a 96 yard drive after the pick.   They just can't sustain the high level of play.
He ducks his head and throws when under pressure

bdubyab60

1st down defense looks awesome. 2nd and 3rd down not so much. Need to stop them on this opening drive and go score

nuttinbuthogs

Arkansas starting to do what Arkansas does, choke!!

AirWarren

Yup. Wide open in the middle of the field.

AirWarren

Pathetic series by the defense.

bdubyab60

I would rather blitz every play and get burned than stand back and let them catch the ball 10 yards down field. If we don't go score this drive we are in trouble.

VHSCoach2

Knew a 14-0 lead was too good to be true for this team.

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Hope RW is ok and they are just taking precautions.

AirWarren

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 24, 2015, 01:19:54 pm
Hope RW is ok and they are just taking precautions.

I don't like how they went to "break". Never a good sign.

nuttinbuthogs

So now we are on the merri-go-round, score, give up a score?  Maybe they will regroup after the TD.  Oops, almost!!

AirWarren

This is one of the worst AU teams I've seen in a long time.

With that said, we are poor poor on defense.

AirWarren

Secondary sucks. Sucks. All those lies we heard in the offseason.

nuttinbuthogs

bdubyab60

I mean how do you give up 50 yards on an obvious passing down. It's one thing if the kid makes an awesome play but they are wide open. Another freaking 90 yard drive for a TD.

Was a good answer by the offense to go score but the secondary gives it right back

AirWarren

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 24, 2015, 01:52:18 pm
I mean how do you give up 50 yards on an obvious passing down. It's one thing if the kid makes an awesome play but they are wide open. Another freaking 90 yard drive for a TD.

Was a good answer by the offense to go score but the secondary gives it right back

No way brooks Ellis and santos Ramirez should be on a man jetting up the seam. But again, there they were 5-10 steps behind the WR.

bdubyab60

You end up with Ellis lined up on a receiver and he splits the safeties.

Have to have 7 here and not let them have any time left

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

Did BA just make a clutch play there?

AirWarren

He did haha.

But it looks like we are playing for a FG. I hate that. Go to the endzone.

bdubyab60

Missed cost us there but got the 3. Defense has to hold for 107.

nuttinbuthogs

I love the play calling innovation. LOL

nuttinbuthogs

Finally, a nice defensive series to end a game.

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

pioneers

The secondary is awful. How. How does that happen

nuttinbuthogs

Well?  What can you say?   It's Arkansas.  Gus coming through the man says, more like Arkansas on the choke again.

bdubyab60

When u know they are passing how are guys wide open

nuttinbuthogs

Can we start a fund raiser to come up with $15 million.

Jack1990

Can't play "not to lose"... secondary can't give up wide open passes across the middle for 20+ yards.

Breitontime

Back to back 20+ yard plays to get in FG range. How do you let that happen?

AirWarren

Our secondary is pathetic. Not a guy 10 yards close to WRs.

Legend

nuttinbuthogs

Defennse not even set at the snap.
terrible

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas