• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas St. vs Troy on ESPNU

Started by Hoghead, September 12, 2013, 07:01:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

Red Wolf football !!!!  I LOVE IT !!!!!   Adam Kennedy on a 55 yard TD Pass to Muse !   Let me here you howl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fastdrop

But according to Smithian --- Nobody talks about or knows who ASU us.

Hoghead

Smithian is lost in NWA Wonderland ! He proably wears Frank Broyles old socks. Im enjoying this game. Red Wolves up 13-0 over Troy. Now I could be watching the Pats and the Jets or Texas Tech vs TCU. But nooooooo !  It's ASU for me brother !!!!

fastdrop

cotnhauler

ASU better keep rolling the points up, cause they ain't gonna be able to keep Troy out off the endzone.

Hoghead

Quote from: cotnhauler on September 12, 2013, 07:37:25 pm
               ASU better keep rolling the points up, cause they ain't gonna be able to keep Troy out off the endzone.
Neither one can stop one another. Im looking for Dan Issel and the Denver Nuggets to show up in this game. 156 to 155 ASU wins !!!

True Believer

Hoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

Stadium is not as full as they wanted.

At Godsey's watching it on the tube. 

cotnhauler

Now ASU needs to turn that fumble into 6 points.

ricepig

Quote from: True Believer on September 12, 2013, 07:53:57 pm

Uh huh, which burger did you eat?

Hoghead

If one player plays defense for Troy or ASU they're gonna lose thier scholarship ! The defenses are weak !!!!

cotnhauler

Good win for ASU!  That was really a good game to watch.  Close all the way, went down to the wire, good TV game. And BTW HH who the heck IS playing defense, besides Bama, in NCAA football nowadays. Nobody plays defense anymore, really. The focus is on rolling up big numbers, thats it. I'll bet you know a lot more about college football than I do. But I can see that. Has been going that direction for several years. If you're gonna say a game, any game, was not well played because of the lack of defense, you gonna have to cast a really big net.

Peety

You guys have to understand what type of offenses these teams run. Troy ran over 95 plays last night. 95. That's unheard of. A-State had 78 I think. When these offenses are snapping the ball every 13 seconds, teams are bound to put big numbers on the board. I don't think ASU's defense is bad, but they are gonna give up points for as long as they have to be on the field over the course of a game. ASU's defense came up big when it needed to. 3 interceptions and a fumble recovery isn't too bad of a night. The big play is what killed ASU last night.

Hoghead

It was a good game. Note to Jonesboro......GO TO the GAME !!!!   The Stadium looks ugly with all of those seats showing. On a nicer note, it's good to see ASU will be adding and building more onto the stadium to close in those open areas. But Jonesboro, you have to fill that place up !!!!

Peety

Quote from: Hoghead on September 13, 2013, 11:31:17 am
It was a good game. Note to Jonesboro......GO TO the GAME !!!!   The Stadium looks ugly with all of those seats showing. On a nicer note, it's good to see ASU will be adding and building more onto the stadium to close in those open areas. But Jonesboro, you have to fill that place up !!!!

Our Thursday night games never do well for some reason. Watch, we will play Georgia state on a Saturday and it'll be a packed house. Doesn't make sense

whippersnapper

Yeah I have been to a couple Saturday games last season with it being a packed house and people outside watching.

cotnhauler

Yeah, it just ain't gonna happen on thursday night over here. And this was a big game. Troy is back. And if this coach wins the Sunbelt again, they will be looking for another new one in December. I don't care what the naysayers think. I think this guy may be an up and come-er. 

True Believer

Quote from: ricepig on September 12, 2013, 08:32:44 pm
Quote from: True Believer on September 12, 2013, 07:53:57 pm

Uh huh, which burger did you eat?

Just a couple of beverages and their cheesy fries.   Good stuff. 

Their burgers are excellent though!

Congrats to the Red Wolves!   Godsey's was packed with people watching the game.    That happens to a  lot of teams when they are on the tube.  People would rather stay home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas