• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone still looking for a job?

Started by manmaker, July 30, 2013, 08:48:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manmaker

if there is anyone still looking inbox me.

swaindaddy1

What do you have Coach, I am looking.

coach_r

esgibson00

I'm possibly moving from Florida to the Berryville/Green Forest Area, I spent 7 years playing arena football and two years in between NFL and CFL. I've also coached three years of high school football here in Florida as a LB/TE/WR coach, Offensive Coordinator, and Head JV Coach. I'm trying to see if there are any positions coming available in the area. I've checked the ahsaa website but nothing there. When will positions start being posted in Arkansas? 

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: esgibson00 on October 30, 2014, 07:25:01 am
I'm possibly moving from Florida to the Berryville/Green Forest Area, I spent 7 years playing arena football and two years in between NFL and CFL. I've also coached three years of high school football here in Florida as a LB/TE/WR coach, Offensive Coordinator, and Head JV Coach. I'm trying to see if there are any positions coming available in the area. I've checked the ahsaa website but nothing there. When will positions start being posted in Arkansas? 

Generally in the spring, but there will always be some openings for the second semester, which starts around January 4.

Check this website:

http://arkansas.schoolspring.com/

esgibson00

ricepig

You've got to give them time to fire, reassign, them first, haha. As was stated, it's usually after the first of the year to March for openings.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas