• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

That picture of the bulldogs prayer together is powerful.

It's easy to stray sometimes from our biblical foundations and Lord knows I am guilty at times. But when we need our heavenly father it's amazing to me how our teachings from childhood come right back. A family that prays together stays together.

Real men love Jesus folks. And those kids knelt down in prayer in blue is one powerful picture.

This kid's miracle won't come from man made medicine folks. It's going to come from our Holy Father. Way to support Zack, Jim and his family. The FF family is awesome.

DogsWin7

Quote from: AirWarren on November 02, 2012, 05:31:25 pm
That picture of the bulldogs prayer together is powerful.

It's easy to stray sometimes from our biblical foundations and Lord knows I am guilty at times. But when we need our heavenly father it's amazing to me how our teachings from childhood come right back. A family that prays together stays together.

Real men love Jesus folks. And those kids knelt down in prayer in blue is one powerful picture.

This kid's miracle won't come from man made medicine folks. It's going to come from our Holy Father. Way to support Zack, Jim and his family. The FF family is awesome.

Amen.  Continued prayers.

lawyergirl

Prayers from the Dollarway Cardinals. My heart goes out to this young man, his family, and to the town of Star City. A tragedy such as this really puts things in perspective.

Bigbossman

Praying for this young man and his family.

Do not know if there is a need but if anyone hears of an account being set up for donations or anything like that please pass that information along.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 02, 2012, 05:03:30 pm
Candlelight ceremony tonight on the Star City football field at 7:30. Everyone is invited to come pray and to support Zack. Channel 7 and 16 will be there so the story should be aired tonight on the news.
I really wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I would have come up there as a rep of the Crossett School Board.

I've had many run ins and issues with Star City fans for a couple years now. This puts all that in stark perspective. It was was all foolishness. Useless childish foolishness.

I do speak healing over this young man and am persuaded he will be healed. My God is faithful. I also pray for a move of God to sweep over Star City High School. What the enemy intended for harm will turn for the Glory of God.

SAINTSfan

vance8283

jmason1984

Prayers from Ozark... May GOD Bless the family with a miracle...

octoberbaby

More prayers from Warren for the Family, Friends, and Team mates...GOD has the power.

OldScrap

mr.b@sc

There was a candlelight vigil held at the football field in Star City tonight. A huge crowd was there to show there support for Zack and his family. Please continue to pass the word and add Zack and his family to your prayer lists at church. We have an awesome god and miracles still happen today.

LmbrJkKV10

It's very moving to see posters from everywhere praying for his young man!

CounterPunch

Quote from: LmbrJkKV10 on November 02, 2012, 09:18:14 pm
It's very moving to see posters from everywhere praying for his young man!
Makes me proud to see that.

beaverfan007

prayers from glenrose just saw this on fox16

AirWarren

Spoke to Jim towers tonight. He seems in good spirits considering the circumstances.

He added a HUGE thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming! He also added he had faith! God is good folks and lets keep asking for healing.

Dr. Defense

November 02, 2012, 10:58:26 pm #115 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:56:39 am by Dr. Defense
Prayers from Seark

Rebelfan21

I know prayers from our area have already been sent from Tbone, but you can never have enough....Huge prayers from Highland....please Lord, let this boy be in your heart!!!! :D

RebFan4Life

Proud to say that my first post on here is to say that my family here at Highland are praying hard for Zack and his loved ones. It is so awsome to see so many schools come together asking for the healing power of our Lord Jesus. We will continue to pray for Zack.

IYK_DA NATION

AirWarren

Jesus is working his miracles tonight. Got another text from Jim and tests looked good again tonight. Still a way to go but we won the battle so far tonight. Sack is fighting hard and I know the holy spirit is all around this family. He also added the FF family is amazing and we gotta keep asking prayers for our God to keep his hand on zack. 

I'm so proud of all of you guys.

Thank you for all you've done Lord. You're amazing.

AirWarren

Jesus is working his miracles tonight. Got another text from Jim and tests looked good again tonight. Still a way to go but we won the battle so far tonight. Sack is fighting hard and I know the holy spirit is all around this family. He also added the FF family is amazing and we gotta keep asking prayers for our God to keep his hand on zack. 

I'm so proud of all of you guys.

Thank you for all you've done Lord. You're amazing.

Razorhummer

Lizardfan92

Prayers from Dardanelle for Zack and his family.  Praying he will soon be reading all these posts and see that prayer is a powerfull tool.  Lord wrap your comforting arms around this family and allow your healing power to work in Zack.

dc24

bulldoggfan23

Comon zack, stay strong brother! We're all rooting for ya.

rdhill

the game

Code3Cat

herewego

Grumpy Bandit

Just My Opinion

mr.b@sc

Please continue to pray for Zack and his family. This family needs a miracle..

octoberbaby

OPoraquê

The Ouachita Baptist announcers made a lot of time for telling their audience what happened to 2nd team QB Ty Towers' brother.  OBU lost (down to six seniors suiting up) but his brother played like he was on fire this afternoon and you know who was on his mind.

Prayers from Bella Vista.

mr.b@sc

I was just told they are planning on moving Zack to childrens hospital in lr tomorrow. please continue to pray for Zack and his family...

cuckoobird

I know it isnt great news but doesnt that mean he is stable now? Stuttgart is continuing to pray.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: mr.b@sc on November 03, 2012, 08:30:29 pm
I was just told they are planning on moving Zack to childrens hospital in lr tomorrow. please continue to pray for Zack and his family...
That they consider him stable enough to move has to be a good thing.

SW is Best

Prayers from Camden.

Sometimes I forget just how great it is to live surrounded by so many Christians.  God is good.

GRalumni

Big Fan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 03, 2012, 08:50:15 pm
Pray you are right....continuing to pray in Monticello. 

SC posters...how are the SC players handling all this?  Kids are resilient, but it has to be very tough on them. 

AirWarren

ACH is a good place to be. Trust me. Excellent specialized units and yes, if he wasn't stable enough to be transported then he would be staying at JRMC.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Big Fan on November 03, 2012, 09:11:55 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 03, 2012, 08:50:15 pm
Pray you are right....continuing to pray in Monticello. 

SC posters...how are the SC players handling all this?  Kids are resilient, but it has to be very tough on them.
it is tough on them, but there support has been great. i was at the hospital yesterday and both icu waiting rooms were full and people standing in the halls..

AirWarren

AirWarren

A62

I love this game. Football teaches us so many lessons, if we will only pay atention. The only process that teaches us more about life is life itself. Again, we are all learning, remembering what is most important. I ask that those close to the situation please keep this thread updated as many, many parents, coaches and players are very anxious for news of this young man's progress.
     I heard about this while listening to the BUZZ Friday before gametime, and my heart sank. Prayers from Northwest Arkansas.

True Believer

God can work miracles.   Prayers from NEA.  God please touch and heal this young man.   Be with his family, friends, and the entire medical staff. 

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Oh my, I don't venture on FF so much anymore. And then to read this as I do is just heart wrenching.... Dear God in heaven please wrap your healing hands around this young man and heal him. And please Lord wrap your healing and loving arms around his family. Mr Zack Towers there is much pray and love from around this wonderful state for you.. No matter if we know you or not just know the Lord and all of us in Arkansas have you in our hearts.!

CounterPunch

Last report I heard was there was no brain activity But a few hours later he squeezed someone's hand. It's up to God at this point. No man or Doctor can do anything else. Faith is all we an rely on.

noonerricky

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 03, 2012, 11:06:36 pm
Last report I heard was there was no brain activity But a few hours later he squeezed someone's hand. It's up to God at this point. No man or Doctor can do anything else. Faith is all we an rely on.

Amen

barberkev

continuing prayers from west memphis! stay strong zack!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas