• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanksgiving Week Scores

Started by Mustang Fan, November 24, 2015, 04:53:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang Fan

November 24, 2015, 04:53:51 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:28:15 pm by HF
Post some scores from Tuesday night here

Mustang Fan

Sloan defeated Midkand 84-81 in OT. Zach Holt led the Mustangs with 24. Megan Tharp put in 20. Better free throw shooting by Mustangs and game not even close. Anyways great ball game back and forth all night

BigLion10

Girls
England 78
Marmaduke 49

HorseFeathers

I'll start it off with..

Hector girls lost to Dover by 6ish...
Hector boys were down 15 to Dover when I left.

Mustangfans

Sr. High boys

BIC 88
Crowley's Ridge Academy 42

Final

NEAscout100

Sloan played the worst defense and offense of game they have played since Cude has been her. Midland did play good ball. But Sloan played terrible.

Hornet4ever

Hackett 52

WYC 33

(Boys) Final

Hackett 54

WYC 28

(Girls) Final

NoPlace2

Walnut Ridge 66 - 27 over Salem Boys
Salem 71-51 over Walnut Ridge Girls

Pit Bull

Mustang Fan

Quote from: NEAscout100 on November 24, 2015, 10:24:08 pm
Sloan played the worst defense and offense of game they have played since Cude has been her. Midland did play good ball. But Sloan played terrible.
Midland just man handled the hounds inside all night long. And the hounds did not play bad. Think they only missed one or two behind the arch.  If not being able to create turnovers from their press was only thing I seen that Sloan couldn't get going. If midland makes free throws they win by double digits!

NEAscout100

Sloan had 20 something turnovers couldn't hit lay ups in the first half. Absolutely lazy on the defensive end. I think they were looking past Midland into the WBC tournament.

Mustang Fan

Don't recall Sloan with those turnovers. I do know they didn't have any rebounds no size on the inside to stop the post scoring at will

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas