• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Osceola Tonight and West Memphis Monday...

Started by Pit Bull, November 20, 2015, 03:44:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

November 20, 2015, 03:44:37 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:30:42 pm by Pit Bull
Should be a good season start up, Dogs mopped up West Helena by 24 the other night while acclamating the football boys into ball club... Sounds around town is that they are loaded like a baked potato... Let's see what ya got Bulldogs....

biglion1985

Pit Bull

Leaving the Dogpound at the end of the 3rd qrt. Osceola is getting that 30 piece put on them...

biglion1985

Paperman

biglion1985

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 20, 2015, 03:44:37 pm
Should be a good season start up, Dogs mopped up West Helena by 24 the other night while acclamating the football boys into ball club... Sounds around town is that they are loaded like a baked potato... Let's see what ya got Bulldogs....
Sounds like the same thing said about the football team this season, then they get in the playoffs and lay an egg. Remember Clarendon was undefeated and was supposedly invincible last season and lost in the first round of the 2A state tourney. Earle is good sure enough but time will tell as they progress. Good Luck too the Doggs.  8)

RedWolf275

I think it was Clarendon that was unbeaten and lost in first round. England cut down the nets.

BigLion10

Pit Bull

ISU, you know we don't play in the roundball... What you talking about Willis...

Mr. Trill

Silky Johnson

Pit Bull

Pit Bull

Earle up 29 to 13 at Halftime on the West Memphis Blue Devils, we trying to work the Devils for this 25 piece tonight...

Pit Bull

Mr. Trill

After I been wanting them to play for 7 years, Earle did what I knew what was gone happen

nightowl

That is exactly why west Memphis will not schedule in a regular game

WPWells

Pit Bull

It could have been a 30 piece if they hadn't stalled for the last 4 minutes... Can't imagine that Bohanan isn't out there yet... They are loaded...

biglion1985

12th man I have heard that chant many of times but hey it was always fun playing against earle good luck to the dogs this year

keohog

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2015, 03:57:07 pm
Quote from: Pit Bull on November 20, 2015, 03:44:37 pm
Sounds like the same thing said about the football team this season, then they get in the playoffs and lay an egg. Remember England was undefeated and was supposedly invincible last season and lost in the first round of the 2A state tourney. Earle is good sure enough but time will tell as they progress. Good Luck too the Doggs.  8)
England won it all last year and beat Earle by about 20 along the.

RedWolf275

That is true. Also beat Marked Tree by 2 I believe.

Pit Bull

Do you know how many times we've handed out 20 pieces on our way to a State Title? Act like you've been there before guys, congratulations on last year's championship but honestly that was the first time I've ever heard of England in BBall...

keohog

Quote from: Pit Bull on November 24, 2015, 08:58:21 am
Do you know how many times we've handed out 20 pieces on our way to a State Title? Act like you've been there before guys, congratulations on last year's championship but honestly that was the first time I've ever heard of England in BBall...
And Earle was going to come down to 2A and win every championship in basketball and football , we see how that has worked out. Earle posters talk crap than anybody on FF , I guess y'all can dish it out but you can't take it. ;)

ISU7

Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 21, 2015, 03:59:27 pm
I think it was Clarendon that was unbeaten and lost in first round. England cut down the nets.
My bad you are so right .

Pit Bull

Quote from: keohog on November 24, 2015, 09:42:23 am
Quote from: Pit Bull on November 24, 2015, 08:58:21 am
And Earle was going to come down to 2A and win every championship in basketball and football , we see how that has worked out. Earle posters talk crap than anybody on FF , I guess y'all can dish it out but you can't take it. ;)

Who ever said that? 2A is our home, we've probably been here way longer than your school has. Most of these schools were once 1A if they are still around and didn't get consolidated... We can take it dude and double dish it, check the archives....

Head Lion

Pit, can we please get an old Dog/Lion match just for old time sakes. Heck, we will come there, y'all don't cheat. Tell Coach Murray please & don't be scared.👍👊🏼💪🏼

Pit Bull

Head Lion those Lions are normally pretty tough but this is a different breed of dog and I don't know if you guys want these problems this season....

Mr. Trill

Check the record book FAM...Cowboys is America's team just as Earle is 2A team...JC don't even got nothing on Earle

biglion1985

nightowl

Quote from: Head Lion on November 24, 2015, 03:57:37 pm
Pit, can we please get an old Dog/Lion match just for old time sakes. Heck, we will come there, y'all don't cheat. Tell Coach Murray please & don't be scared.👍👊🏼💪🏼
can y'all play on a Saturday

Head Lion

Quote from: nightowl on November 26, 2015, 06:50:05 am
Quote from: Head Lion on November 24, 2015, 03:57:37 pm
can y'all play on a Saturday
I imagine we could. I will give Earle tons of credit, while we where in the conference for 4 years. They taught our kids 2 valuable lessons, toughen up & don't make excuses, just get it done. Best of luck to the Dogs, hopefully we can be back on the hardwood at war soon.

nightowl

Pit Bull

Head Lion, your boys always brought their A game and what was most impressive was how during the post season how we would always meet back up to play each other again... Impressive... However, y'all don't want non of these problems this season, it wouldn't be pretty...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas