• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NIGHTS LIKE THESE

Started by bdubyab60, November 19, 2015, 07:23:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

I love a good football game. But almost nothing beats being in a sweat box gym with a couple hundred folks screaming at refs. Then fans yelling at each other and chants going.

LOVE IT!!!!

Ventman

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 19, 2015, 07:23:11 pm
I love a good football game. But almost nothing beats being in a sweat box gym with a couple hundred folks screaming at refs. Then fans yelling at each other and chants going.

LOVE IT!!!!
Awesome😂😂

bigworm

bdubyab60

I like to sit on the opposing team side and when they get a bad call and start yelling I start yelling what a good call it was. Some peoe get upset at that lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 19, 2015, 09:52:21 pm
I like to sit on the opposing team side and when they get a bad call and start yelling I start yelling what a good call it was. Some peoe get upset at that lol

I don't yell, but that's why i enjoy sitting on the visitors side at a packed gym...It's very entertaining

bdubyab60

Tonight was really entertaining. Especially when the opposing coaches get mouthing at each other. Lol

RedWolf275

sevenof400

LOVE IT!!!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 20, 2015, 07:47:08 am
Was this a girls game?
Yes it was. CC's coach needs a lesson in manners.

bdubyab60

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 20, 2015, 08:32:18 am

LOVE IT!!!!

Its more lke me sitting back and enjoying the entertainment. lol

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 20, 2015, 08:54:22 am
Was this a girls game?
I heard about it. I like the guy because he has those girls playing hard. They may not be very good but they hard from what I've seen. Don't really know about his manners. But all coaches are guilty of being arses at some time or another Bdub

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 20, 2015, 10:24:57 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 20, 2015, 08:54:22 am
Was this a girls game?
I heard about it. I like the guy because he has those girls playing hard. They may not be very good but they hard from what I've seen. Don't really know about his manners. But all coaches are guilty of being arses at some time or another Bdub
We were up by 27 or something like that. Pulled out starters with 6 minutes left. Got down to our 3rd string and he started pressing our third string. I didn't hear it but some said he was talking about them too. So our coach put the starters back in and CC coach told our coach to pop the nipple out his mouth. Then it went back and forth and CC went to the locker room without shaking hands.

RedWolf275

Sounds like a nice contoversial game. I hate it when a coach tries to have mercy and the other guy starts pressing the subs. Very unclassy in my opinion.

Paperman

[/quote
Man you are crazy! LOL that is something I would so do!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Paperman on November 21, 2015, 07:20:33 am
[/quote
Man you are crazy! LOL that is something I would so do!
Ill get on a red every once in a while. Not near asich as I used too, seen the error of my ways. The real fun are when you at someplace and the other team has like one fan that is louder than all the rest. I usually try to get them going even more by yelling back across or getting closer to them. Especially when it's one that doesn't know the rules.

Hornet4ever

I can get pretty heated in football games, but nothing gets me going like a good basketball game... I'm a major football fan at heart. But I love me some 2A ball. Small town feel, yelling at the refs buzzer beaters. Dang, its fun sometimes. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas