• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-7 west Girls

Started by hogfan32, October 27, 2015, 03:06:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan32

This conference should be much better and deeper than ever this year with many improved teams. The Spring Hill Lady Bears look to capture their 6th straight conference and tourney championship this year with 4 returning starters and a much deeper bench. Their schedule starts off very tough with the OBU tourney then playing Mag. Cove then a road game at Mineral where they lost by 2 last year and then Murfreesboro coming to SH two days later.  But that will be more difficult then ever because the Mineral Springs Lady Hornets are loaded with speed and athleticism, not sure how well they are in depth but they have 4 or 5 girls that will get after it. The foreman lady Gators will be a tough out as well this year they have speed and size that is difficult to match up with, not too sure on how they are with a point guard this year?¿ I know they had a good one graduate last year.  The Murfreesboro squad will be a very tough out I know they have some good young talent.! Dierks girls will be decent but I'm afraid all their scoring will come from one player. And Blevins and Lafayette should battle it out for the final spot giving the edge to blevins.

MSHS FAn

I agree! Every game will be a tough one!

hogfan32

do the MS girls play any interesting out of conference teams?

MSHS FAn

They play @ Genoa Central and have Caddo Hills and Nashville at Home. They will play in the Cossatot River Tournament later in the season! And they will play @Kirby and have Centerpoint at home towards the end of the season.

hogfan32

That's a really solid non conference schedule. Tough teams!

MSHS FAn

Quote from: hogfan32 on November 04, 2015, 10:41:32 am
That's a really solid non conference schedule. Tough teams!
They lost to Genoa Central, Nashville, Kirby, and Centerpoint last year. If im not mistaking.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas